Coinbase Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Coinbase

How would you rate Coinbase ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Coinbase in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Coinbase is a lot like the stock trading platforms I use. It's simple and has customer support in the US. I have had Zero problems. HODL! and [buy bitcoin]"
"I signed up with Coinbase a few weeks ago. I must say that the experience with that exchange is more than unsatisfactory! The limits imposed make it virtually impossible to make any gains in this booming crypto currency market. I since have have started trading with liviacoins.com, which has a speedy transaction process, thus allowing me to make trades commensurate with the level of funding I desire. If you want to deal in pennies or get scammed, stay with Coinbase."
"giving me bitcoin and i got rich"
Coinbase is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews