Coinbase Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Coinbase

How would you rate Coinbase ?

"Do not use! You cant withdraw your money they make you make deposits to verify your bank. they make it very easy to add funds but impossible to withdraw very poor!!!"
"Coinbase is a lot like the stock trading platforms I use. It's simple and has customer support in the US. I have had Zero problems. HODL! and [buy bitcoin]"
"I signed up with Coinbase a few weeks ago. I must say that the experience with that exchange is more than unsatisfactory! The limits imposed make it virtually impossible to make any gains in this booming crypto currency market. I since have have started trading with liviacoins.com, which has a speedy transaction process, thus allowing me to make trades commensurate with the level of funding I desire. If you want to deal in pennies or get scammed, stay with Coinbase."
"giving me bitcoin and i got rich"
Coinbase is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!