Composite Deck Cleaner Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Composite Deck Cleaner

About Composite Deck Cleaner: DISCATISFIED CORTE-CLEAN® CUSTOMERS (anything less than a 5 Star Review)!

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NEGATIVE REVIEW!!!

Please immediately contact Corte LLC if you are not satisfied with our proven product, which has existed for over a decade, with so many positive reviews & re-peat customers. We are a small, 1 product, family run, American made business. We will do our best to help you, as we are EXPERTS in composites & keeping them clean.

We wish to help! (415) 924-9500 X 1
Please leave a message if we fail to answer the phone.
We will call you back ASAP!

We want to make sure you not only get your composites THOROUGHLY CLEAN, we want to make sure you understand how to generally SPEND LESS TIME & MONEY, in the future, keeping composites clean. Corte-Clean® is proven to do this when used "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear" at the "routine cleaning" reduced "up to" 1/2 strength. If mold stains are returning, you are waiting too long to proactively Corte-Clean®, and likely wasting more time, labor and money than necessary! See how little Corte-Clean® can be proactively used to save. THis has the added benefit of being more ECO Responsible!

Corte-Clean® is the most recommended solution for deep cleaning Composite Deck, Dock & Fence of all common stains, NOT JUST those caused by MOLDS. Say goodbye to mold & mildew stains, black spots, grease, oil, rust and more with out the need to expensively purchase and laboriously use multiple non-compatible poisonous and/or corrosive to structural metal cleaning chemicals, especially those that contain oxalic acid or sodium hypochlorite, the active biocide in chlorine bleach which OSHA DOES NOT RECOMMEND FOR MOLD & science by Oregon State University has proven to be ineffective from the wood of which most composites are partially made. Don't be another sucker for "The Chlorine Bleach SCAM"!!!

(415) 924-9502

info@compositedeckcleaner.com

911 Francisco Boulevard East Unit B

Tell us how Composite Deck Cleaner made you happy

Alice F
"After only a few years of use my deck had all these ‘stains’ and black spots and was disappointed I bought it. After searching the internet I found Corte clean. I am pleased to say after using this product, going by the instructions, my deck looks like new! Now regular maintenance!"
Corrine
"Our composite deck was badly stained from years of neglect. The deck was stained with barbeque grease, mildew, planter rings, and organic material (leaves, bird droppings, etc.). We tried cleaning with a mild detergent which did nothing. We tried a power washer which started to damage the material. I bought Corte-Clean as a last hope of restoring our deck. Used as directed, it delivered as promised. I could not believe the difference! Even the barbeque grease stains were significantly improved. Corte-Clean does not promise to remove every stain, but it was definitely worth the money. I will continue to use this product and just purchased it for the second time to treated the rest of the deck."
"I have a Trex deck located in New Jersey, which I have previously Corte Cleaned of mold, approximately 2 years ago. Corte Clean worked! Our deck looked like new. Last year we didn’t use Corte Clean, but only power washed. The mold got worse & worse as it took over the entire deck. We had some left-over Corte Clean with a “Best If Used By:” date that was in 2016. We tried using this product, and the mold stains did not come out, wasting our time and effort. I ordered fresh Corte Clean and called the company. So, I did the entire deck over. The deck wasn’t installed properly, with proper gapping. Water pools on the deck. It doesn’t drain properly. You can see how close the boards are in my pictures. That's a real problem. I had to blow the water off the deck. The only problem was that I was still working on the deck after the sun went down. So, in the morning there were a few water stains because it stayed wet overnight without the sun. Wow! A big difference. The fresh Corte Clean worked! I am very pleased. Finally got rid of all the dirt in between the slats. The mold stains are gone. I can live with the way the deck looks now and will proactively use Corte Clean so I spend less time and money."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I have a trex deck in a new construction home with 2 dogs. The grass just got installed last year along with the deck. This year the deck was so muddy and dirty I thought it would never look like it did last year. I followed the instructions exactly as it was stated and the deck looks brand new. I cannot believe the difference. I did have to rinse it very well to get all of the white residue off. I wish I took a before picture. The results are amazing. I will continue to use the product year after year."
Thanks for the review on the newer PVC "CAPPED" Trex decking. Please call us. You win FREE Corte Clean.
"Corte clean is amazing! I highly recommend it to everyone. I used other cleaners because I couldn't find anything else and my brother in law recommended corte clean and I couldn't be happier. I thought my deck was stained forever but NO, it came very clean. Pricey but well worth it!! thank you corte clean!!"
Thanks for the testimonial & your in law for the referral. Nothing could be more pricey than wasting time, labor & money on multiple non-compatible cleaners that don't work, especially those that exacerbate cleaning problems & corrode structural metal decking hardware. If you wish to generally save more, please consider proactively using Corte Clean, "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains occur", preferably before your composites receive moisture at the reduced "routine cleaning" strength. Try to see how little you can use to keep it clean. The less you use, the more you save while having the added benefit of being as eco responsible as possible.
"I just tried corte clean for the first time and I am thrilled at the results! I will be ordering more in the spring and plan to follow the cleaning suggestions to clean my deck twice a year. I did very little scrubbing too which was a plus! Thank you!"
Thanks for the testimonial! Now we wish to make sure you are keeping your composites clean, at the lowest possible cost, with the least amount of time & labor, of all common stains, not just those caused by molds. Proactively using Corte Clean, at the reduced "routine cleaning" strength of "up to 2.5 scoops" per "gallon of water", "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear" is generally the key. Try to see how little you can use & how much you can save, while being as eco responsible as possible. Initially applying Corte Clean more often than not, before composites receive moisture, and stains are allowed to occur or deeply saturate is generally the key. Most then notice composites generally staying Corte Cleand for longer & longer, while new stains disappearing when composites receive moisture, especially in PA, where mold stains are a known problem due, to routine moisture. Please consider, as nobody wants to waste unnecessary time & money cleaning anything,
"easy to work with does a great job no worries about killing plants & shrubs around the deck"
"We have a Rhino Deck composite in SD. Corte Clean is better than other deck cleaners we have used. We have been using it for 6 to 8 years, spring and fall. We use to buy it at our local retailer but were having problems with the product being beyond the best if used by date. We now buy it direct from the company to make sure it is fresh and just ordered more today."
Thank you for the testimonial. You get a discount on your next order.
"I am the owner of a restaurant called The Office in Ukiah, California. Corte Clean is the best product ever for cleaning our composite deck & stairs."
Thank you for the Testimonial! We will dine at your restaurant next time we are in Ukiah, especially since you have great reviews! Love the testimonials about the music, cocktails & cuisine on the covered deck! Let us know when you need another bag of Corte Clean. You WIN a FREE bag to keep your composite deck clean!
"Got rid of deep embedded mildew in some old trex decking. On newer composite it keeps the black spots from appearing. The new formula even works better."
Thanks for the testimonial! Cleaning embedded stains is what Corte Clean is designed & intended to do, while cleaning the dirty recycled plastic & tannin's from the exposed wood fibers from which the non-capped Trex and most other composites have been made. When properly proactively used, generally before composites receive moisture and stains appear or deeply saturate, at least twice yearly, Spring & Fall, or when stains appear, the idea is to keep composites clean, especially the newer PVC capped composites of common black mold stains (mildew is a mold but not generally black) and other common stains from grease & oil, rust & tannins, etc. Proactively using Corte Clean at the Routine Cleaning reduced strength generally costs less time, labor & money. Generally all that is needed to keep the newer PVC capped composites clean is one (1) scoop of Corte Clean per gallon of water. Thank you for noticing the improvements to Corte Clean, but it is the same formula as it has been for over a decade, with improved manufacturing process. The fresher it is, the better it works. The "Best If Used By:" date is extremely important as long as properly storing it in a dry, cool area out of direct sunlight. Consistent temperatures around 78 F. is best.
"Corte Clean is a miracle!! I’m serious!! I live in New Hampshire and my trex deck was covered with black mold that was discovered when the snow melted. While the cleaning was a little time consuming, as we followed the directions/steps to a T, it was definitely worth it!! My husband and I could not believe the results when the deck dried. The stains were gone!!! This home is new to us and was glad to get a postcard in the mail addressed to the previous owners that advised it may be time to order some Corte Clean. I would’ve never known what to use to remove the stains. It’s an awesome product and would recommend it hands down!"
"Corte-Clean keeps our deck looking new--year after year."
"The product works on it's own. Not labor intensive at all. Also your customer service is excellent. Spoke to representative on the phone while cleaning the deck and he solved the minor issues. Nice to know there are still some good American Companies left."
Thank you for the black mold stained BEFORE (left of pictures) & AFTER (right of pictures) of what looks like Lowe's ChoiceDek. Following "the instructions" is the key to keeping composites clean & looking "like new!" Unfortunately, most composites require "regular maintenance." Fortunately, when Corte Clean is used "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear" at the "routine cleaning" reduced or UP TO 1/2 strength, one generally uses less Corte Clean, generally costing less money/time/labor. Most that neglect to properly proactively Corte Clean notice those stains caused by molds returning first & don't even notice that it clean all other common stains from grease & oil, rust & tannin's and more. Proactively Corte Cleaning composites before they receive moisture and stains return or deeply saturate on a routine basis is the key to generally spending less while being more eco responsible because less of our 100% biodegradable product is used. Thank you for your testimonial & you win a free bag of Corte Clean. Please call next time you need it.
"So excited to have just ordered more of this fabulous deck cleaning product. The before and after photos on the package are absolutely true! Thank- you Greg! Sue 🇨🇦"
"We've tried other products in the past to clean our TimberTech deck in Massachusetts. We now only use Corte Clean. I ordered more today."
"I've had Trex for about 15 years. Corte Clean is the only thing I have ever used. It works pretty darn good. It has been so rainy in Wisconsin this year, I just ordered more to clean it."
"I bought a composite deck 6 or 7 years ago, to replace a wood deck, thinking I never had to do anything to maintain it. I think it is TimberTech, as I have friends that work for the Trex Company here in Virginia. After about 2 years, it got black mold spots. I stumbled upon Corte Clean online. Corte Clean is the best thing I have bought to clean it. I have now been using it 3 or 4 seasons. I use to buy it locally, but just bought it online, as I want the freshest product available."
Thank you for the testimonial!
Please call next time you need Corte Clean.
You get a discount.
What brand of composite deck do you own?
"Bought 4 packs for an overseas friend a couple years ago. They like the product and is now coming back for more."
"We have a Trex deck around the pool in NY that is 6 or 7 years old. It gets grey mildew spots. I love Corte Clean and have used it three times in the past. I have told many people about this great product who now use it too."
"Started using Corte 3 years ago. My trex deck was badly stained. It took a little longer the first couple times I cleaned but now it’s much easier. Your helpful hints each year are very helpful. Appreciate your reminders. I use Corte twice a year as you say and my deck looks great. A Great product. I’ve recommended it to several people. Thanks"
"I can't review the product yet. Not until I may need to use it. Right now I am just reviewing the customer service. Talked to Greg the owner. Told him the stains on my Trex deck and before automatically selling me his product he suggested other means of cleaning that may resolve my issues before I spent money on his heavy duty cleaner. It's good to know there's still some quality customer service and honesty in this country."
"Corte Clean is the best product I have used. It makes my composite deck look brand new. I purchased my deck from Lowe's and live in Virginia and love it. Ain't nothing no better."
"We've had a Trex deck for approximately 10 years in Illinois. We had used other products in the past. We use to buy Corte Clean locally, at a hardware lumber store. They stopped carrying it??? I went online and now buy it directly. It is fresher and works better. We have alerady cleaned our deck this spring. I just bought it for a teacher friend with a dirty moldy dirty deck and am going to help her clean it."
Composite Deck Cleaner is rated 4.79 based on 485 reviews