Composite Deck Cleaner Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Composite Deck Cleaner

About Composite Deck Cleaner: DISCATISFIED CORTE*CLEAN® CUSTOMERS (anything less than a 5 Star Review)!

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NEGATIVE REVIEW!!!

Please immediately contact Corte LLC if you are not satisfied with our proven product, which has existed for over a decade, with so many positive reviews & re-peat customers. We are a small, 1 product, family run, American made business. We will do our best to help you, as we are EXPERTS in composites & keeping them clean.

We wish to help! (415) 924-9500 X 1
Please leave a message if we fail to answer the phone.
We will call you back ASAP!

We want to make sure you not only get your composites THOROUGHLY CLEAN, we want to make sure you understand how to generally SPEND LESS TIME & MONEY, in the future, keeping the composites clean. Corte*Clean® is proven to do this when used "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear" at the "routine cleaning" reduced "up to" 1/2 strength.

Corte*Clean® is the most recommended solution for deep cleaning Composite Deck, Dock & Fence of all common stains, NOT JUST MOLD. Say goodbye to mold and mildew stains, black spots, grease, oil, rust and more.

(415) 924-9502

info@compositedeckcleaner.com

911 Francisco Boulevard East Unit B

Tell us how Composite Deck Cleaner made you happy

Furnari
"I have a Trex deck located in New Jersey, which I have previously Corte Cleaned of mold, approximately 2 years ago. Corte Clean worked! Our deck looked like new. Last year we didn’t use Corte Clean, but only power washed. The mold got worse & worse as it took over the entire deck. We had some left-over Corte Clean with a “Best If Used By:” date that was in 2016. We tried using this product, and the mold stains did not come out, wasting our time and effort. I ordered fresh Corte Clean and called the company. So, I did the entire deck over. The deck wasn’t installed properly, with proper gapping. Water pools on the deck. It doesn’t drain properly. You can see how close the boards are in my pictures. That's a real problem. I had to blow the water off the deck. The only problem was that I was still working on the deck after the sun went down. So, in the morning there were a few water stains because it stayed wet overnight without the sun. Wow! A big difference. The fresh Corte Clean worked! I am very pleased. Finally got rid of all the dirt in between the slats. The mold stains are gone. I can live with the way the deck looks now and will proactively use Corte Clean so I spend less time and money."
D. S
"My husband and I used the Corte Clean Composite Clearner this weekend on our lake home deck. This product worked. It removed deep stains and brought out the deck's beauty. You must keep the product wet and let it sit for about 20 minutes. I wish I could show all the pictures especially the before and after but I could load only one."
"I have a trex deck in a new construction home with 2 dogs. The grass just got installed last year along with the deck. This year the deck was so muddy and dirty I thought it would never look like it did last year. I followed the instructions exactly as it was stated and the deck looks brand new. I cannot believe the difference. I did have to rinse it very well to get all of the white residue off. I wish I took a before picture. The results are amazing. I will continue to use the product year after year."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Thanks for the review on the newer PVC "CAPPED" Trex decking. Please call us. You win FREE Corte Clean.
"Great product have been using for 6 years. Just finished both tree decks this evening can’t wait to see how they look in the morning, it’s like xmas!Roy Kumerow Medina Ohio"
"I have an old TimberTech deck on the north side of the house in Minnesota, so it doesn't get a lot of sun. I still have snow under the deck. It gets mold, especially where it sags and water pools. It's the T&G where you can't see the fastiners. I've tried other products, one from Duckback, soap & water, etc. My wife bought Corte Clean last year and it is superior. Other products are a joke."
"This will be my seventh year using Corte Clean to keep my Trex deck clean of speckled black mold in Wisconsin. I really do like the product. I’ve used other products from Home Depot and Menards in the past. This is the only product I feel works. The other products didn’t do the job and excessively bleached my deck. I use Corte Clean spring and fall and just ordered more."
Thanks for the review! When Corte Clean is routinely used as it is designed & intended, Spring & Fall, mold stains can't root too deeply, once the underlying issue with the dirty recycled plastic & tannins from the wood fibers have been thoroughly cleaned from Trex composite decking. They generally easily come out if, as you have experienced. It is best to proactively apply Corte Clean “at least twice yearly, Spring & Fall, or when stains appear” to a “thoroughly dry” Trex deck. Getting ahead of the problem and proactively applying Corte Clean at the “routine cleaning” or up to ½ strength before composites receive moisture to remove any stain causing mold spores that have landed on your Trex before they hatch, root in and cause ugly stains is the key to generally spending less time and money keeping composites Corte Cleaned. This is why the Corte Clean label directions state “When Corte Clean no longer turns dirty or discolored, it can be diluted & allowed to dry on weathered composite surfaces. Corte Clean is designed to continue to clean any time it receives moisture. A white residue may remain until thoroughly rinsed (use a brush if necessary). Thoroughly rinse composite prior to using.” The best way to “thoroughly rinse” is to apply before it rains or snows, especially if “stains appear”. If stains appear, Corte Clean may not have that instant wow effect of immediately removing stains at the “routine cleaning” strength, but they generally disappear after the composites receive moisture within hours to several days. Unfortunately, most will ignore this info and end up spending more time & money keeping composite’s clean???
"This is my 5th year purchasing Corte Clean. I am totally satisfied. It works for cleaning mold from TimberTech in Ohio. I use it twice per year to keep my deck clean."
"We have used Corte Clean on our timber Tech Decks for over 5 years and are thoroughly pleased with the results. Corte Clean is very easy to use - simply spray on Corte, brush lightly, rinse with water & the job is done. Dirt & mildew is gone. Can't say enough about the ease of use & effectiveness of Corte. Price of Corte is well worth benefit received from this product."
"I have an a Lowe's ChoiceDek that is at least 10 years old in Tennessee. It has the railing too. I am not sure how many square feet it is, but half is a covered porch. The covered area does not get the black mold stains. I use to use a sodium hypochlorite based product to clean the black mold. It was making the ChoiceDek rough. I thought it might be damaging the decking. Last year, my son purchased Corte Clean for me. It worked. I just purchased more this year."
"We have a Trex deck in Illinois. For the first two years we didn’t know what to clean it with. We then discovered Corte Clean and have used it for the past 8 years. It still looks new, like the day they put it in. My son cleans it for us, but I could do it, as it isn’t that big of a job. My neighbors are all putting in Trex decks because the wood decks are rotting out. We have been recommending Corte Clean to them too. I just placed my order for more today."
"I have a 5-year-old Elk composite deck. I was beside myself when black mold stained my new composite deck, for the first 2 years, which is 10’ off the ground and 27’ X 12’. I tried Clorox the first year, which did nothing. I then found out about Corte Clean. I have since been using this product spring and fall. Last year, I forgot to do the fall cleaning. To my surprise, the deck is still clean except for a few small stains. The deck now stays clean for longer & longer. Last year, when I removed the patio furniture, orange rusty water spilled all over the deck from one of the chairs. I thought this would never come out. I mix up a little Corte Clean, sprayed it on the affected area, and the stains came right out with a little brushing. I have a tip for those that use a cheap pump sprayer. Use a strainer to filter out any undissolved Corte Clean to prevent clogging. I selfishly wish you continued success, as I will be needing Corte Clean in the future and just bought more today. If I could give 10 stars, I would."
"I have been using Corte Clean for many years on my Timbertech deck. I'm in Maryland and the mold on my deck is brutal, I use Corte Clean and the product brings the deck back to new. I would suggest using bottled water if you have well water as it dissolves much better."
"I have a Tek deck in Columbia River Washington which gets mold. My daughter has one in Oakland California, which too gets mold. I ordered too much Corte Clean, so I gave the rest to my daughter. We both loved it. My neighbor has a Tek deck too. She saw how well the Corte Clean worked, so now she will be using it too. I have ordered more, but unfortunately, the weather isn’t quite right to clean the deck, so I will wait. I love the YouTube Corte Clean video. It reminded me to only use Corte Clean when the weather permits."
"I’ve had an AZEK composite deck for 5 to 7 years. I get black mold and dirt in Illinois. The first year I used Corte Clean to clean my deck, I hired someone to clean it, as I didn’t want to do the work. I now use Corte Clean spring and fall; however I may do it three times this year. Corte Clean is a great product that I have ordered again this year."
"I have a TimberTech composite roof deck which was installed in 2012. My contactor recommended Corte Clean to clean it. I have been using it once per year ever sense to clean bird poop, oil, dirt, black & green mold, etc. The deck gets lots of sun, so the mold isn’t too bad. I use a pump sprayer and stiff brush to clean the deck. The rain does an excellent job of thoroughly rinsing it. I just bought another four bags for my yearly cleaning today."
"I had a Trex deck installed here in Pennsylvania in 2006. It has the Trex Railing. It began to get green mold and the occasional wine spills. I originally purchased Corte Clean from my local Lowe's. When they no longer carried it, I began buying it from its website. I believe this is my 7th season, so I think I have been using Corte Clean for approximately 10 years. I use Corte Clean to clean my deck every April and October and just ordered today."
"Had used another composite cleaner previously which required many more steps and more preparation and did not even work as well as Corte. I highly recommend Corte cleaner"
We are sorry to hear you wasted time with another composite cleaner. Did the composite cleaner that you previously used contain sodium hypochlorite or oxalic acid? If so, please have a professional check your structural metal decking hardware (screws, nails, joist hangers, etc. to make sure it is safe. Corrosion caused by the use of corrosive to metal cleaning chemicals is currently the #1 safety issue facing composite owners that ignore structural metal decking hardware corrosive cleaning chemicals disclosures by following retailer, chemicals & composite manufacturer corrosive cleaning chemical recommendations! Hopefully you choose to use Corte Clean proactively, “at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear”, at the “routine cleaning” strength, preferably before composites receive moisture to prevent stains. This is proven to cost less time & money to keep composites clean. Thanks for the review!
"Amazing Product We have Choice Decking on our porch, front steps and back steps with multiple stains/mold on all. After using many different products, Corte-Clean was the ONLY product that made any impact and removed most stains. This company REALLY does care and took the time and effort to work with me directly on how to remove the stains and care for my decking. My only regret is that I wish I knew about this product before wasting my time, effort and money on other products. Highly recommend this product and 5 stars to Greg, the representative I dealt with."
Thank you for the review! Corte Clean will generally remove ALL the stains from your ChoiceDek, however the stubborn deep stains will generally come out with the proactive use of Corte Clean, if they didn’t come out during the initial cleaning. Please consider using Corte Clean proactively, at the reduced “routine cleaning” strength (which saves money), preferably before the deck receives moisture, to prevent new stains, while continuing to remove the most stubborn deep stains. If Corte Clean won’t remove the deepest stains from ChoiceDek, it is likely nothing will. Do not skip any part of the Corte Clean Label Directions, especially the part that states “When Corte Clean no longer turns dirty or discolored, it can be diluted & allowed to dry on weathered composite surfaces. Corte Clean is designed to continue to clean any time it receives moisture. A white residue may remain until thoroughly rinsed. Thoroughly rinse prior to using.” The best way to thoroughly rinse is to apply Corte Clean prior to it receiving moisture, if you wish to generally save time & water. Unfortunately, your previous routine use of the multiple other cleaning products at the recommendation of the ChoiceDek manufacturer, for cleaning the mold stains, grease, etc., in addition to the rubber mats you used to hide the stains, when the ChoiceDek recommended cleaners failed, made it more challenging to thoroughly clean due to the stains deeply rooting & saturating. This greatly exacerbated the cleaning issues with your ChoiceDek. Additionally, based on the photos your ChoiceDek, it has weathering issues caused by the stains & rubber mat blocking the sun from evenly bleaching/fading your decking. The weathering issue will naturally weather away once thoroughly Corte Cleaned, over time, by exposure to the sun. Those that follow the ChoiceDek manufacturer cleaning instructions, BE WARNED, it generally costs more time & money to thoroughly Corte Clean ChoiceDek once the multiple products they recommend ultimately exacerbate cleaning issues & fail while causing weathering issues. Please keep us posted, as we want to make sure your ChoiceDek gets thoroughly Corte Cleaned, stays clean for as long as possible, & you are spending the least amount of time & money keeping it clean. Corte Clean has been proven to do this specifically with ChoiceDek, by ChoiceDek owners, for approximately 15 years.
"This product worked wonders on my Timbertek steps and railings. Cleaned the mold right off. Then I used the had some solution left over and I treated my concrete patio. It worked like magic. With just a little scrub the concrete patio looked like new. An outstanding product."
"I am a long time user of this product and a believer in its ability to keep black mold at bay. Our ChoiceDek has been in place for more than ten years now and I first started out using other products but none of them have performed as well as Corte Clean. I only need to use 2 to 3 cups per application and I do a cleaning each spring and fall."
Thanks for the Corte Clean review! You likely meant 2 to 3 scoops of Corte Clean powder, not cups, for routine cleaning. If you are using cups, you are likely wasting money by using too much Corte Clean per gallon of water. The trick then becomes how little Corte Clean powder can be used proactively, per gallon of water, to keep composites clean. It’s kind of like trying to maximize fuel economy, of a vehicle, on a road trip, to save money. Proactively Corte Cleaning composites, before they receive moisture and mold stains occur, or other stains saturate, generally costs less money, time & labor to keep Corte Cleaned.
"Corte*Clean does a great job on our 10-year-old TimberTech deck. We've tried other products, but nothing works like Corte-Clean. This is the 1st year we had to deal with several grease spots - and we're happy to say they disappeared! We are so pleased with the appearance of our deck - it looks great. We are late cleaning the deck this year because of several months of heavy smoke in Medford, having roof work done and getting the house painted, so we were lucky to have beautiful weather in October to finish this project."
"I have an AERT ChoiceDek Premium Plus composite deck which I purchased from Home Depot well over a decade ago, likely 2002 or 03. I was part of the class action lawsuit. They sent out a crew to clean my deck, but the mold came right back! They eventually refunded the entire purchase price of the deck. I then began purchasing & using Corte Clean from my local Lowe’s, lumber or hardware stores. This product keeps the mold at bay, so I have decided to keep my deck. They no longer carry it, so I began purchasing it directly from the company in 2013. I use Corte Clean spring and fall to keep my deck clean. The only problem we have had is related to the hard water here in Davidson, NC, dissolving the product when used at maximum strength, which has now been resolved with warm water and using less Corte Clean powder per gallon of water to keep my deck clean. Great product & customer service!"
"I have been using Corte Clean to clean my TimberTech composite deck of mold stains once per year. They generally come back where the deck doesn't get any sunlight. I should use Corte Clean more than once per year, but it has been hard to find a handy man. I just ordered more Corte Clean today and think I will clean it myself and begin using it more than once per year to keep the deck clean."
Composite Deck Cleaner is rated 4.77 based on 425 reviews