Composite Deck Cleaner Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Composite Deck Cleaner

About Composite Deck Cleaner: DISCATISFIED CORTE*CLEAN® CUSTOMERS (anything less than a 5 Star Review)!

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NEGATIVE REVIEW!!!

Please immediately contact Corte LLC if you are not satisfied with our proven product, which has existed for over a decade, with so many positive reviews & re-peat customers. We are a small, 1 product, family run, American made business. We will do our best to help you, as we are EXPERTS in composites & keeping them clean.

We wish to help! (415) 924-9500 X 1
Please leave a message if we fail to answer the phone.
We will call you back ASAP!

We want to make sure you not only get your composites THOROUGHLY CLEAN, we want to make sure you understand how to generally SPEND LESS TIME & MONEY, in the future, keeping the composites clean. Corte*Clean® is proven to do this when used "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear" at the "routine cleaning" reduced "up to" 1/2 strength.

Corte*Clean® is the most recommended solution for deep cleaning Composite Deck, Dock & Fence of all common stains, NOT JUST MOLD. Say goodbye to mold and mildew stains, black spots, grease, oil, rust and more.

(415) 924-9502

info@compositedeckcleaner.com

911 Francisco Boulevard East Unit B

Tell us how Composite Deck Cleaner made you happy

Furnari
"I have a Trex deck located in New Jersey, which I have previously Corte Cleaned of mold, approximately 2 years ago. Corte Clean worked! Our deck looked like new. Last year we didn’t use Corte Clean, but only power washed. The mold got worse & worse as it took over the entire deck. We had some left-over Corte Clean with a “Best If Used By:” date that was in 2016. We tried using this product, and the mold stains did not come out, wasting our time and effort. I ordered fresh Corte Clean and called the company. So, I did the entire deck over. The deck wasn’t installed properly, with proper gapping. Water pools on the deck. It doesn’t drain properly. You can see how close the boards are in my pictures. That's a real problem. I had to blow the water off the deck. The only problem was that I was still working on the deck after the sun went down. So, in the morning there were a few water stains because it stayed wet overnight without the sun. Wow! A big difference. The fresh Corte Clean worked! I am very pleased. Finally got rid of all the dirt in between the slats. The mold stains are gone. I can live with the way the deck looks now and will proactively use Corte Clean so I spend less time and money."
D. S
"My husband and I used the Corte Clean Composite Clearner this weekend on our lake home deck. This product worked. It removed deep stains and brought out the deck's beauty. You must keep the product wet and let it sit for about 20 minutes. I wish I could show all the pictures especially the before and after but I could load only one."
"I have a trex deck in a new construction home with 2 dogs. The grass just got installed last year along with the deck. This year the deck was so muddy and dirty I thought it would never look like it did last year. I followed the instructions exactly as it was stated and the deck looks brand new. I cannot believe the difference. I did have to rinse it very well to get all of the white residue off. I wish I took a before picture. The results are amazing. I will continue to use the product year after year."
"This product worked wonders on my Timbertek steps and railings. Cleaned the mold right off. Then I used the had some solution left over and I treated my concrete patio. It worked like magic. With just a little scrub the concrete patio looked like new. An outstanding product."
"I am a long time user of this product and a believer in its ability to keep black mold at bay. Our ChoiceDek has been in place for more than ten years now and I first started out using other products but none of them have performed as well as Corte Clean. I only need to use 2 to 3 cups per application and I do a cleaning each spring and fall."
Thanks for the Corte Clean review! You likely meant 2 to 3 scoops of Corte Clean powder, not cups, for routine cleaning. If you are using cups, you are likely wasting money by using too much Corte Clean per gallon of water. The trick then becomes how little Corte Clean powder can be used proactively, per gallon of water, to keep composites clean. It’s kind of like trying to maximize fuel economy, of a vehicle, on a road trip, to save money. Proactively Corte Cleaning composites, before they receive moisture and mold stains occur, or other stains saturate, generally costs less money, time & labor to keep Corte Cleaned.
"Corte*Clean does a great job on our 10-year-old TimberTech deck. We've tried other products, but nothing works like Corte-Clean. This is the 1st year we had to deal with several grease spots - and we're happy to say they disappeared! We are so pleased with the appearance of our deck - it looks great. We are late cleaning the deck this year because of several months of heavy smoke in Medford, having roof work done and getting the house painted, so we were lucky to have beautiful weather in October to finish this project."
"I have an AERT ChoiceDek Premium Plus composite deck which I purchased from Home Depot well over a decade ago, likely 2002 or 03. I was part of the class action lawsuit. They sent out a crew to clean my deck, but the mold came right back! They eventually refunded the entire purchase price of the deck. I then began purchasing & using Corte Clean from my local Lowe’s, lumber or hardware stores. This product keeps the mold at bay, so I have decided to keep my deck. They no longer carry it, so I began purchasing it directly from the company in 2013. I use Corte Clean spring and fall to keep my deck clean. The only problem we have had is related to the hard water here in Davidson, NC, dissolving the product when used at maximum strength, which has now been resolved with warm water and using less Corte Clean powder per gallon of water to keep my deck clean. Great product & customer service!"
"I have been using Corte Clean to clean my TimberTech composite deck of mold stains once per year. They generally come back where the deck doesn't get any sunlight. I should use Corte Clean more than once per year, but it has been hard to find a handy man. I just ordered more Corte Clean today and think I will clean it myself and begin using it more than once per year to keep the deck clean."
"I have used Corte Clean before to clean my EverGrain deck. I have again ordered. It works great! It makes my deck look darker and like new in NC!"
"We have been using Corte Clean spring and fall to clean our Lowe’s ChoiceDek of black & green mold for the past 5 years. This year we have gotten a lot of rain in PA! The green molds have been more of an issue. I just ordered some more today."
"I’ve used CorteClean for the last several years on my composite deck. (I don’t know the brand). It has always worked well. I cleaned again last Fall and it made a great difference in the Spring. I’m going to order more today."
"I use Corte Clean to every 2 years to clean my TimberTech deck of mold. It generally takes this long for it to come back, usually in the shaded areas first. My deck was installed in 2003 in Minnesota. This product does a great job cleaning my 400 to 500 square foot deck and gets the brown dirt out too. I introduced this product to my neighbors and they now use it too."
Thanks for the review! Generally, once the underlying infestation of funguses & tannin issue with the wood fiber, of which your TimberTech deck has been partially made, that can feed molds has been thoroughly cleaned, and “tannin bleeding” has been eliminated, composites start to stay clean for longer & longer periods of time. The key is to proactively Corte Clean composites more often than not for the first year or two, getting ahead of the problem, while using less and less Corte Clean per gallon of water, which costs less & less money and labor or time. If the mold stains are returning, you are waiting too long to proactively Corte Clean. Getting ahead of the problem is the key for those who wish for composites to stay clean of all common stains, not just those caused by molds, for less & less money & time or labor.
"I have been using Corte Clean to clean my composite deck, Spring and Fall, of black mold spots for 3 years. I just ordered more, to be delivered to Uniontown, PA today!"
"I have been using Corte Clean for several years. It has always kept my deck looking like new. It is so impressive a couple of friends who also have composite decks needed to know how I kept my deck so clean. I love it!!"
"I have Tendura composite decking, which is no longer manufactured. It is grey colored with wood grain. Most of the porch is covered. Where it gets sunlight and is exposed to moisture has faded and gets moldy. I installed the deck here in PA in 2006 or 07’. I didn’t know about Corte Clean until approximately 2011, when I started using it. I have used this product 5 or 6 times and generally only use it once per year. I just ordered it again today!"
Thanks for the review w/ pictures! YOU WIN! FREE CORTE CLEAN FOR YOU! This will help keep your Trex deck clean, especially in NJ, where composites receive routine moisture, resulting in common black mold & is a known problem, especially with Trex decks. Proactively applying Corte Clean, at the “routine cleaning” strength “at least twice yearly, spring and fall, or when stains appear”, generally results in Trex staying clean for longer & longer periods of time, while costing less & less money or Corte Clean. The trick is to see how little one can use, saving money, while being as environmentally responsible as possible to keep your Trex clean. Neglecting them and/or power washing can exacerbate mold problems, as you have unfortunately found. Thank you for pointing out why the Corte Clean has a “Best If Used By:” date on every bag, states “works best in direct sunlight” & to “Make sure composites drain properly”! We don’t any person to ever waste unnecessary time or money cleaning or keeping composites clean. Hopefully Corte Clean got rid of any grease & oil or rust from your barbecue too?
"I have an Trex deck in Pennsylvania that gets green mold, barbecue stains, rust, all of the above. I had been purchasing and using Corte Clean from Sequoia Supply for years. Last year, they no longer carried it. They sold me a product called Resist Mist, claiming it was better and easier to use. Don’t bother wasting your time. I just purchased Corte Clean directly from the company."
"This is a great product! If anyone has a negative review they must not be following the directions properly. If you do exactly as stated on the package, you will have fantastic results."
Thanks for the REVIEW! Not following Corte Clean directions is the #1 reason it fails, especially when it comes to KEEPING COMPOSITES CLEAN! We want every customer to not only get their composites thoroughly clean, but keep them clean, while generally spending up to 2/3rds less time or labor & up to 1/2 the money. Corte Clean has been proven to do this for over a decade. Proactively using Corte Clean "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear" at the "routine cleaning" Corte Clean strength of "up to 2.5 scoops" per "1 gallon of water" & following the "When Corte Clean no longer dirty or discolored, it can be diluted & allowed to dry on weathered composite surfaces. Corte Clean is designed to continue to clean any time it receives moisture. A white residue may remain until thoroughly rinsed (use a brush if necessary). Thoroughly rinse composite prior to using.", which label direction most skip, is the KEY! Applying Corte Clean before composites receive moisture from rain or snow, to remove microscopic mold spores, before they hatch, germinate & colonize deeply into composites, or other stains deeply saturate & allow the natural moisture thoroughly rinse is proven to cost less time & money keeping composites clean, especially if composite owners start proactively applying more often. EXAMPLE: Fall, Winter, Spring & Summer. Then the trick becomes "how little Corte Clean can one proactively use per gallon of water" or the "up to" part of the label direction. How little Corte Clean can one proactively use to keep composites clean? Generally, when proactively properly done, composites stay clean for longer & longer periods of time for less & less money or Corte Clean. This has the added benefit of being more & more environmentally responsible because less & less Corte Clean is being used. Fine tuning how proactively Corte Clean should be applied & how little Corte Clean can be used, depends on the type of composite, what it is made from & the environment it is located. As a general rule, those composites located in humid climates or that receive routine moisture, such as just about everywhere east of the Rockies should have Corte Clean proactively applied, more often, than those composites that don’t see much moisture, except for a few months per year, such as most areas in the Southwest.
"I have a light colored deck composite deck and it gets dirty fairly quickly. I use Corte Clean twice a year and it keeps my deck looking new. I really like this product and would recommend it to anyone who owns a composite deck."
"I have an 8 to 10 year old Trex deck that gets green with mold in NY! I found out about Corte Clean from the Trex Company and have been using it for years to keep our two toned decking clean. I used to purchase it from Lowe's. They no longer carry it, so I have been purchasing it directly. My only complaint is that the Trex has not heald its origional color."
"It got sap stains out that other cleaners could not"
"Awesome stuff! Gets rid of mildew, dirt & grime from our composite decking!"
"I had my Trex decking and railing installed in 2002 here in northern Wisconsin which is 16 X 38 feet. I didn’t clean it for years. The railing and decking started getting black mold spots and then turning green, especially on the outer edges! You could really see the problem when the Trex was wet. 5 years ago, I purchased Corte Clean and used it. The deck looks like new and has remained looking like new. I proactively use it especially in the fall, before winter and spring and it doesn’t take near the time it initially took to get the deck clean to keep it clean. The deck stays clean and I am using much less Corte Clean to keep the deck clean. This product does a wonderful job."
Composite Deck Cleaner is rated 4.77 based on 407 reviews