Composite Deck Cleaner Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Composite Deck Cleaner

About Composite Deck Cleaner: DISCATISFIED CORTE-CLEAN® CUSTOMERS (anything less than a 5 Star Review)!

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NEGATIVE REVIEW!!!

Please immediately contact Corte LLC if you are not satisfied with our proven product, which has existed for over a decade, with so many positive reviews & re-peat customers. We are a small, 1 product, family run, American made business. We will do our best to help you, as we are EXPERTS in composites & keeping them clean.

We wish to help! (415) 924-9500 X 1
Please leave a message if we fail to answer the phone.
We will call you back ASAP!

We want to make sure you not only get your composites THOROUGHLY CLEAN, we want to make sure you understand how to generally SPEND LESS TIME & MONEY, in the future, keeping composites clean. Corte-Clean® is proven to do this when used "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear" at the "routine cleaning" reduced "up to" 1/2 strength. If mold stains are returning, you are waiting too long to proactively Corte-Clean®, and likely wasting more time, labor and money than necessary! See how little Corte-Clean® can be proactively used to save. THis has the added benefit of being more ECO Responsible!

Corte-Clean® is the most recommended solution for deep cleaning Composite Deck, Dock & Fence of all common stains, NOT JUST those caused by MOLDS. Say goodbye to mold & mildew stains, black spots, grease, oil, rust and more with out the need to expensively purchase and laboriously use multiple non-compatible poisonous and/or corrosive to structural metal cleaning chemicals, especially those that contain oxalic acid or sodium hypochlorite, the active biocide in chlorine bleach which OSHA DOES NOT RECOMMEND FOR MOLD & science by Oregon State University has proven to be ineffective from the wood of which most composites are partially made. Don't be another sucker for "The Chlorine Bleach SCAM"!!!

(415) 924-9502

info@compositedeckcleaner.com

911 Francisco Boulevard East Unit B

Tell us how Composite Deck Cleaner made you happy

Alice F
"After only a few years of use my deck had all these ‘stains’ and black spots and was disappointed I bought it. After searching the internet I found Corte clean. I am pleased to say after using this product, going by the instructions, my deck looks like new! Now regular maintenance!"
Corrine
"Our composite deck was badly stained from years of neglect. The deck was stained with barbeque grease, mildew, planter rings, and organic material (leaves, bird droppings, etc.). We tried cleaning with a mild detergent which did nothing. We tried a power washer which started to damage the material. I bought Corte-Clean as a last hope of restoring our deck. Used as directed, it delivered as promised. I could not believe the difference! Even the barbeque grease stains were significantly improved. Corte-Clean does not promise to remove every stain, but it was definitely worth the money. I will continue to use this product and just purchased it for the second time to treated the rest of the deck."
"I have a Trex deck located in New Jersey, which I have previously Corte Cleaned of mold, approximately 2 years ago. Corte Clean worked! Our deck looked like new. Last year we didn’t use Corte Clean, but only power washed. The mold got worse & worse as it took over the entire deck. We had some left-over Corte Clean with a “Best If Used By:” date that was in 2016. We tried using this product, and the mold stains did not come out, wasting our time and effort. I ordered fresh Corte Clean and called the company. So, I did the entire deck over. The deck wasn’t installed properly, with proper gapping. Water pools on the deck. It doesn’t drain properly. You can see how close the boards are in my pictures. That's a real problem. I had to blow the water off the deck. The only problem was that I was still working on the deck after the sun went down. So, in the morning there were a few water stains because it stayed wet overnight without the sun. Wow! A big difference. The fresh Corte Clean worked! I am very pleased. Finally got rid of all the dirt in between the slats. The mold stains are gone. I can live with the way the deck looks now and will proactively use Corte Clean so I spend less time and money."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I have a trex deck in a new construction home with 2 dogs. The grass just got installed last year along with the deck. This year the deck was so muddy and dirty I thought it would never look like it did last year. I followed the instructions exactly as it was stated and the deck looks brand new. I cannot believe the difference. I did have to rinse it very well to get all of the white residue off. I wish I took a before picture. The results are amazing. I will continue to use the product year after year."
Thanks for the review on the newer PVC "CAPPED" Trex decking. Please call us. You win FREE Corte Clean.
Thank you for the black mold stained BEFORE (left of pictures) & AFTER (right of pictures) of what looks like Lowe's ChoiceDek. Following "the instructions" is the key to keeping composites clean & looking "like new!" Unfortunately, most composites require "regular maintenance." Fortunately, when Corte Clean is used "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear" at the "routine cleaning" reduced or UP TO 1/2 strength, one generally uses less Corte Clean, generally costing less money/time/labor. Most that neglect to properly proactively Corte Clean notice those stains caused by molds returning first & don't even notice that it clean all other common stains from grease & oil, rust & tannin's and more. Proactively Corte Cleaning composites before they receive moisture and stains return or deeply saturate on a routine basis is the key to generally spending less while being more eco responsible because less of our 100% biodegradable product is used. Thank you for your testimonial & you win a free bag of Corte Clean. Please call next time you need it.
"So excited to have just ordered more of this fabulous deck cleaning product. The before and after photos on the package are absolutely true! Thank- you Greg! Sue 🇨🇦"
"We've tried other products in the past to clean our TimberTech deck in Massachusetts. We now only use Corte Clean. I ordered more today."
"I've had Trex for about 15 years. Corte Clean is the only thing I have ever used. It works pretty darn good. It has been so rainy in Wisconsin this year, I just ordered more to clean it."
"I bought a composite deck 6 or 7 years ago, to replace a wood deck, thinking I never had to do anything to maintain it. I think it is TimberTech, as I have friends that work for the Trex Company here in Virginia. After about 2 years, it got black mold spots. I stumbled upon Corte Clean online. Corte Clean is the best thing I have bought to clean it. I have now been using it 3 or 4 seasons. I use to buy it locally, but just bought it online, as I want the freshest product available."
Thank you for the testimonial!
Please call next time you need Corte Clean.
You get a discount.
What brand of composite deck do you own?
"Bought 4 packs for an overseas friend a couple years ago. They like the product and is now coming back for more."
"We have a Trex deck around the pool in NY that is 6 or 7 years old. It gets grey mildew spots. I love Corte Clean and have used it three times in the past. I have told many people about this great product who now use it too."
"Started using Corte 3 years ago. My trex deck was badly stained. It took a little longer the first couple times I cleaned but now it’s much easier. Your helpful hints each year are very helpful. Appreciate your reminders. I use Corte twice a year as you say and my deck looks great. A Great product. I’ve recommended it to several people. Thanks"
"I can't review the product yet. Not until I may need to use it. Right now I am just reviewing the customer service. Talked to Greg the owner. Told him the stains on my Trex deck and before automatically selling me his product he suggested other means of cleaning that may resolve my issues before I spent money on his heavy duty cleaner. It's good to know there's still some quality customer service and honesty in this country."
"Corte Clean is the best product I have used. It makes my composite deck look brand new. I purchased my deck from Lowe's and live in Virginia and love it. Ain't nothing no better."
"We've had a Trex deck for approximately 10 years in Illinois. We had used other products in the past. We use to buy Corte Clean locally, at a hardware lumber store. They stopped carrying it??? I went online and now buy it directly. It is fresher and works better. We have alerady cleaned our deck this spring. I just bought it for a teacher friend with a dirty moldy dirty deck and am going to help her clean it."
"10 Year old Trex deck in NJ. I have purchased Corte Clean 3 or 4 times in the past to clean deep dark mold. Ordered more."
"We routinely use Corte Clean. The mold really isn't that big of a deal any more."
"My Trex deck and vinyl fence is in Philadelphia. They get mold. I have previously bought and used numerous bleach products. Don't use them, they don't work! Don't waste your time. Corte Clean works miracles, not just on Trex, but vinyl too. I tell everyone about it. If it doesn't work for you, you are improperly using it. I have been routinely using this product for years and have bought more to again clean my composites."
"I have a timber tech gray composite deck with white azek custom made large flower boxes. I have used the Corte Clean product every spring since I built the deck before I take out our outdoor furniture and accessories. After the fall and winter here in southern Connecticut the deck and flower boxes have green algae stains and are very stained from the falling leaves. This product works outstanding, as long as you follow the instructions. It does not harm our Koi in our pond which is located right off of our deck or my wifes numerous flowers surrounding it. It its well worth the investment. I am a Corte Clean user for life !!! Give it a try I think you might be surprised with the results.."
"I've had ChoiceDek for about 15 years. I've tried many products that contain bleach and vinyl siding cleaners to remove mildew. Corte Clean does the trick. This is good stuff."
"My composite deck is a mixture of TimberTech & Trex. It is located in Ohio. I have been using Corte Clean for 8 years to keep it clean of mold, spring and fall. Unfortunately, this year, I missed the spring cleaning, but have just ordered more to clean it."
"We have a Trex deck in Ohio under a maple tree. It doesn't get much son. Corte Clean works. It is good stuff. Our neighbors have come over, that too have the decking, and wonder how we keep it so clean. I showed them the bag of Corte Clean. They all now use it too. I just ordered more for the fall cleaning today."
"I have used many different products and Corte clean always works the best. It takes time to apply but is well worth the effort. Make sure the Corte clean is not expired and follow all of the directions You will be happy with the results"
Thank you for the testimonial. Fortunately, Corte Clean generally takes less time than using multiple cleaning products, while costing less money and does not have the risks of using non-compatible chemicals that can produce toxic, poisonous gas. Once neglected composites are cleaned and the underlying tannin issue with the wood fibers and/or dirty recycled plastic has been cleaned, it should take approximately 2/3rds less time to apply and a lot less effort and up to 1/2 the Corte Clean, especially if one applies before it rains, at the "routine cleaning" strength "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear" to keep composites clean. One mixes the Corte Clean, sprays on "When Corte Clean no longer turns dirty or discolored, it can be diluted & allowed to dry on weathered composite surfaces. Corte Clean is designed to continue to clean any time it receives moisture. A white residue may remain until thoroughly rinsed (use a brush if necessary). Thoroughly rinse composite prior to using." Proactively applying prior to the composites receiving natural moisture from rain or snow to "thoroughly rinse" eliminates time & effort. Please call if you wish to thoroughly discuss.
"We have a 5 year old Trex deck in Baltimore, Maryland. It gets the black mold spots! We have tried many other products without success. We now can't live without Corte Clean. We routinely use it to keep the deck clean. We can't live without it. We love it so much, we have given it to my parents and friends that own composites as a gift."
Composite Deck Cleaner is rated 4.79 based on 476 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access