Composite Deck Cleaner Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Composite Deck Cleaner

About Composite Deck Cleaner: DISCATISFIED CORTE*CLEAN® CUSTOMERS (anything less than a 5 Star Review)!

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NEGATIVE REVIEW!!!

Please immediately contact Corte LLC if you are not satisfied with our proven product, which has existed for over a decade, with so many positive reviews & re-peat customers. We are a small, 1 product, family run, American made business. We will do our best to help you, as we are EXPERTS in composites & keeping them clean.

We wish to help! (415) 924-9500 X 1
Please leave a message if we fail to answer the phone.
We will call you back ASAP!

We want to make sure you not only get your composites THOROUGHLY CLEAN, we want to make sure you understand how to generally SPEND LESS TIME & MONEY, in the future, keeping the composites clean. Corte*Clean® is proven to do this when used "at least twice yearly, spring & fall, or when stains appear" at the "routine cleaning" reduced "up to" 1/2 strength.

Corte*Clean® is the most recommended solution for deep cleaning Composite Deck, Dock & Fence of all common stains, NOT JUST MOLD. Say goodbye to mold and mildew stains, black spots, grease, oil, rust and more.

(415) 924-9502

info@compositedeckcleaner.com

911 Francisco Boulevard East Unit B

Tell us how Composite Deck Cleaner made you happy

Furnari
"I have a Trex deck located in New Jersey, which I have previously Corte Cleaned of mold, approximately 2 years ago. Corte Clean worked! Our deck looked like new. Last year we didn’t use Corte Clean, but only power washed. The mold got worse & worse as it took over the entire deck. We had some left-over Corte Clean with a “Best If Used By:” date that was in 2016. We tried using this product, and the mold stains did not come out, wasting our time and effort. I ordered fresh Corte Clean and called the company. So, I did the entire deck over. The deck wasn’t installed properly, with proper gapping. Water pools on the deck. It doesn’t drain properly. You can see how close the boards are in my pictures. That's a real problem. I had to blow the water off the deck. The only problem was that I was still working on the deck after the sun went down. So, in the morning there were a few water stains because it stayed wet overnight without the sun. Wow! A big difference. The fresh Corte Clean worked! I am very pleased. Finally got rid of all the dirt in between the slats. The mold stains are gone. I can live with the way the deck looks now and will proactively use Corte Clean so I spend less time and money."
D. S
"My husband and I used the Corte Clean Composite Clearner this weekend on our lake home deck. This product worked. It removed deep stains and brought out the deck's beauty. You must keep the product wet and let it sit for about 20 minutes. I wish I could show all the pictures especially the before and after but I could load only one."
"I have a trex deck in a new construction home with 2 dogs. The grass just got installed last year along with the deck. This year the deck was so muddy and dirty I thought it would never look like it did last year. I followed the instructions exactly as it was stated and the deck looks brand new. I cannot believe the difference. I did have to rinse it very well to get all of the white residue off. I wish I took a before picture. The results are amazing. I will continue to use the product year after year."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Thanks for the review on the newer PVC "CAPPED" Trex decking. Please call us. You win FREE Corte Clean.
"It is so easy to use. I used to rely on my sons to help me clean my deck. Not anymore! I easily do it myself. It is so easy that I now also do my neighbor’s patio as they have some health problems. It is a pleasure!"
"My TimberTech deck is 12 years old and still looks like new. I have never used any product other than Corte Clean because it was recommended by the manufacturer. Our deck (1,000 sq. ft in multiple levels) is prone to black mold stains, especially under areas that are tree shaded, but the Corte Clean gets them right out. I use the product in spring and fall, doing an initial "spot cleaning" in the worst areas, then apply a diluted solution which I do not rinse off. I am also happy with the support the company provides- personal attention is there if needed. I would recommend ordering the product from the website because it seems fresher and works faster than what I bought in the deck store, even though it was within the expiration date."
"Corte Clean worked like magic and deck is back to original color. Easy to apply and little to no scrubbing. Very pleased!"
Thanks for the testimonial! Unfortunately, we can't verify your Corte Clean purchase? Did you purchase from a brick & morter retailer? Please let us know & wi will give you a discount on a future purchase, should you decide to purchase directly from us.
"I have been using CorteClean for nearly 9 years now and it works great on my TimberTech deck. I follow the directions carefully, using in the spring and fall, and it removes the mold and black spots every time! I use to be able to get it at a local hardware store in the next town, but they no longer carry it. Very disappointing. Thank goodness I can buy it directly from Corte-Clean!"
Thank you for your Corte Clean review!

You deserve a discount on your next order; please call to place an order next time you need Corte Clean.

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write your testimonial.
"We have a 10 year old Trex deck in Tennessee. We have been successfully using Corte Clean ever since. It works for mold. Good product and just ordered more today."
"I had been using Corte Clean for years to keep my composite deck clean for over 8 years. Last year, I tried another product. Don't waste your time. Needless to say, I just bought more Corte Clean."
"HI. I used the corte - clean product last year for the 1st time. 7 year old timber deck decking. I swear it was like back to the original color. I forgot how much lighter the deck really was until it was fully cleaned. really good product. follow the directions and you will be really surprised and happy with the result. just ordered more now and look forward to an anotehr year of a good looking deck. So nice to feel confident that putting in the cleaning work is well worth it with this product."
We have discounted your order today by $9.
We greatly appreciate our customers taking the time to write a testimonial!!!
"Cleaner 39 bucks per bag, Customer service offered priceless.....not only is the cleaner a good buy but the personal customer service offered is exceptional, been using the product pretty consistently and my 10 year old deck looks awesome. Ann - Olmsted Falls, Ohio"
Ann,
THANK YOU for the testimonial!
You win FREE Corte Clean.
Please let us know next time you need it.
"We live in the woods and have 2 large front and back decks. Our decks which are grey in color not only get dirty, but we have to deal with a lot of ugly mold. Until 2015, both decks were composite T&G TimberTech Floorizon decking and the only thing that killed mold was a bleach and water mixture used often. In 2015, we replaced our back deck’s composite T&G TimberTech Floorizon decking with capped composite Trex Transcend grooved porch decking. To our dismay, bleach could NOT be used on capped composite Trex Transcend grooved porch decking. Corte-Clean was recommended. So, we tried Corte-Clean in 2015 and have used nothing else since on both our decks. Not only does it easily clean our decks and kill the mold, the decks only need to be cleaned a few times a year and stay clean much longer. The product continues to work every time it rains if you don’t wash all the product off after it is clean. It will continue to clean any time it receives moisture until it is thoroughly rinsed. We won’t use anything else on our decks and just wish we had known about it sooner."
"I originally found out about Corte Clean from the manufacturer of my deck. One board was turning black and moldy, while others were not? The representative from TimberTech came out and informed me that some of the boards appeared to be treated to prevent mold, while others were not and that Corte Clean is the best product. The black mold no longer comes back. I use to buy Corte Clean from my local lumber retailer. They stopped carrying it, so I started buying it directly from its website in 2010. Nothing works like Corte Clean, as I have tried many other products. While Corte Clean may seem expensive, you get what you pay for. It gets rid of grease and oil from the barbecue and other stains too. It is not labor intensive, give it a chance to work and a little brushing. I use it in the spring and fall to keep the keck clean, however, last year I couldn’t clean the deck and a little green mold has returned. I live on the ocean in New Jersey, so I didn’t want to use a cleaner that was corrosive to the metal decking hardware. My deck looks like new once cleaned with Corte Clean."
"For years, I use to drive 30 miles to buy Corte Clean. Then, the retailer here in Georgia no longer stocked it? I then started buying it directly from the company. I have been doing this for 4 years. I called today to order more, so this is my 5th. In total, I have been using Corte Clean to clean Trex for almost a decade. The mold doesn't come back any more. I am a very happy customer."
If one isn't reading, comprehending & following the Corte Clean label directions, they likely won't have your same experience.
"It removes the mold, grease and stains very effectively. I have been using it on my Trex deck for the last 5 years and it has always done a wonderful job."
"I purchased the product last fall and just got around to using it. My deck is about 17 years old and was a Home Depot composite deck.. Corti Clean did a really great job considering the age and stains on the deck. I have extra bags left over and will use again at the end of the season. It works much better than the bleach type product that I have used in the past. Although the deck doesn't look brand new, it looks great for an old deck. Definitely recommend it."
Thank you for your Corte Clean Testimonial on Reviews.IO. You likely have Home Depot Veranda decking made by Fiber Composites, LLC. The "bleach" products you have previously used have likely exacerbated your cleaning issues, especially if mold stains or other fungus stains are your primary cleaning issue while excessively bleaching your composite boards. If your deck isn't thoroughly clean, you need to "repeat" the Corte Clean application process to the properly prepped, "thoroughly dry" composites between the temperatures of "65 to 85 F" in "direct sunlight" (allows the composites to expand & pore to open while not being too hot that the water Corte Clean is mixed with evaporates too quickly) at "MAXIMUM STRENGTH". DO NOT skip the final label direction which states “When Corte Clean no longer becomes dirty or discolored, it can be diluted & allowed to dry on weathered composite surfaces. Corte Clean is designed to continue to clean any time it receives moisture. A white residue may remain until thoroughly rinsed (use a brush if necessary). Thoroughly rinse composite prior to using.” The best way to “thoroughly rinse” is to apply before it rains, “at least twice yearly, Spring & Fall, or when stains appear”. This will continue to clean your composite deck, removing deep stains while ensuring that it stays clean for the maximum amount of time. It is best to do this more often than not the first year or two if composites have been neglected or chlorine bleach or other sodium hypochlorite-based products have been previously used. Any weathering issues caused by stains blocking the sun will fade away over time, however, sodium hypochlorite-based products are known to excessively chlorine bleach composites, specifically Home Depot Veranda, which is the #2 biggest complaint right behind cleaning issues, specifically those caused by mold stains. Please call if you wish to thoroughly discuss, as we wish to help you make your deck look it’s best, while costing the least amount of time, labor & money or Corte Clean to keep it clean.
"I've tried quite a few cleaners on my Timbertech deck. None of them cleaned it nearly as well as Corte Clean. It made it look like new! My neighbor, who had a deck installed the same summer that I installed mine, even commented how jealous he was. Needless to say, he and his parents now are hooked on CC as well!"
"Great product have been using for 6 years. Just finished both tree decks this evening can’t wait to see how they look in the morning, it’s like xmas!Roy Kumerow Medina Ohio"
"I have an old TimberTech deck on the north side of the house in Minnesota, so it doesn't get a lot of sun. I still have snow under the deck. It gets mold, especially where it sags and water pools. It's the T&G where you can't see the fastiners. I've tried other products, one from Duckback, soap & water, etc. My wife bought Corte Clean last year and it is superior. Other products are a joke."
"This will be my seventh year using Corte Clean to keep my Trex deck clean of speckled black mold in Wisconsin. I really do like the product. I’ve used other products from Home Depot and Menards in the past. This is the only product I feel works. The other products didn’t do the job and excessively bleached my deck. I use Corte Clean spring and fall and just ordered more."
Thanks for the review! When Corte Clean is routinely used as it is designed & intended, Spring & Fall, mold stains can't root too deeply, once the underlying issue with the dirty recycled plastic & tannins from the wood fibers have been thoroughly cleaned from Trex composite decking. They generally easily come out if, as you have experienced. It is best to proactively apply Corte Clean “at least twice yearly, Spring & Fall, or when stains appear” to a “thoroughly dry” Trex deck. Getting ahead of the problem and proactively applying Corte Clean at the “routine cleaning” or up to ½ strength before composites receive moisture to remove any stain causing mold spores that have landed on your Trex before they hatch, root in and cause ugly stains is the key to generally spending less time and money keeping composites Corte Cleaned. This is why the Corte Clean label directions state “When Corte Clean no longer turns dirty or discolored, it can be diluted & allowed to dry on weathered composite surfaces. Corte Clean is designed to continue to clean any time it receives moisture. A white residue may remain until thoroughly rinsed (use a brush if necessary). Thoroughly rinse composite prior to using.” The best way to “thoroughly rinse” is to apply before it rains or snows, especially if “stains appear”. If stains appear, Corte Clean may not have that instant wow effect of immediately removing stains at the “routine cleaning” strength, but they generally disappear after the composites receive moisture within hours to several days. Unfortunately, most will ignore this info and end up spending more time & money keeping composite’s clean???
"This is my 5th year purchasing Corte Clean. I am totally satisfied. It works for cleaning mold from TimberTech in Ohio. I use it twice per year to keep my deck clean."
"We have used Corte Clean on our timber Tech Decks for over 5 years and are thoroughly pleased with the results. Corte Clean is very easy to use - simply spray on Corte, brush lightly, rinse with water & the job is done. Dirt & mildew is gone. Can't say enough about the ease of use & effectiveness of Corte. Price of Corte is well worth benefit received from this product."
"I have an a Lowe's ChoiceDek that is at least 10 years old in Tennessee. It has the railing too. I am not sure how many square feet it is, but half is a covered porch. The covered area does not get the black mold stains. I use to use a sodium hypochlorite based product to clean the black mold. It was making the ChoiceDek rough. I thought it might be damaging the decking. Last year, my son purchased Corte Clean for me. It worked. I just purchased more this year."
Composite Deck Cleaner is rated 4.78 based on 439 reviews