Contego Response Reviews

of reviewers recommend Contego Response

Tell us how Contego Response made you happy
paul was very good at putting down the poison to get rid of rats that had come into my garden and within just over a week they were gone
On time and efficient.
Excellent service, they came straight away and I got a message on my phone letting me know when the technician would arrive. Solved my problem in one visit. I would definitely have no hesitation in recommending them.
Great customer service, really fast response to messages and a knowledgeable tech came out, no delays even in these covid times, we will continue to use for our properties, and recommend, Lucy
I contacted Contego to deal with a rodent issue in a property, after they were recommended by a fellow landlord and they booked an appointment in for the very next day (wasn't expecting that during the Christmas week!). Very impressed with all aspects of their service from making the initial enquiry by phone, to their team member turning up to the property, and the phone & text to keep me informed of his arrival time. Chris had a good look around, found the issue and put the treatment in place quickly. He even followed up with an email which had photos of the problem area. Excellent service, very efficient, professional and friendly - highly recommended!
Contego Response is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews