CONTEMPO Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CONTEMPO

Tell us how CONTEMPO made you happy

"quality products and perfect colours including sizes"
Are you CONTEMPO? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I love Contempo clothes because they are timeless and good quality for money. I would have bought even more Contempo clothes since I started shopping with Spree a year ago, but unfortunately many of the colours which are now fashionable do not suit me. I only wear black, navy, white, and any other colours with a blue undertone. I will also wear bright neon yellow - if I can find it. Colours like cream, off-white, burgundy with a yellow undertone, mustard, ginger, brown, green with a yellow undertone, burnt orange, and pink with a yellow undertone make me look washed out and sick."
CONTEMPO is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access