CONTEMPO Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CONTEMPO
08AM
8AM

How would you rate CONTEMPO ?

"I love Contempo clothes because they are timeless and good quality for money. I would have bought even more Contempo clothes since I started shopping with Spree a year ago, but unfortunately many of the colours which are now fashionable do not suit me. I only wear black, navy, white, and any other colours with a blue undertone. I will also wear bright neon yellow - if I can find it. Colours like cream, off-white, burgundy with a yellow undertone, mustard, ginger, brown, green with a yellow undertone, burnt orange, and pink with a yellow undertone make me look washed out and sick."
CONTEMPO is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!