Contract Exit Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Contract Exit
"We were extremely happy with the work the contractexit.com team did to get us out of our time share. The staff there was very helpful, and communicated progress to us throughout the process. I would recommended them to anyone willing to wait the time and pay the fee. It took about 5 months for this to be final which is the time frame they gave us. Very grateful for their work."
"I first contacted them in January and the exit was finalized in May. It took a while but obviously is worth it. Be patient; they are working and will get it done. It is a relief to finally be free of the fees and constant calls of the "Club" that we had gotten ourselves involved with. Thanks team!"
"We chose contractexit.com to help us get rid of our timeshare because they offered a no risk way to get it done. If they didn't perform then I didn't have to pay. I triple checked the contract to be sure, and they are clear on that. Easy & safe. We wanted to get out of our timeshare because the maintenance fees were going up like crazy. Using points was a nightmare, and didn't work for what we needed. You guys have a great service, helping people out of this crazy scheme. It took about a year because our resort was so difficult, but we are out and we have you to thank."
Richard Taylor
Verified Buyer
"True integrity, friendly staff, and professional service are what you can expect from contractexit.com. We signed up hoping to get out of our timeshare, and after going over all the problems the property had (ended up in a sinkhole!) we were told the chances were very slim they could get us out, but that they would try. Each month I got a detailed report on how things were going and they were very helpful. In the end, we were unable to get rid of the timeshare due to the unwillingness of the resort to settle out with us because of their huge properly value loss. However, contractexit.com did everything they could for us, that was clear - and they returned our deposit with not one moment of hesitation. These guys know what they're doing and I would highly recommend them to anyone to give them a shot."
"Use their travel club! Yes, ok everything everyone has already said is true. Yes, they got me out of my timeshare blah bah blah - but honestly the best part for me was the travel program they have! They have an exclusive deal with the best vacay program I have ever seen, that puts timeshares to shame! Go with this company, whatever you do! best ever!"
"My process with contractexit.com only took 90 days. Two contracts are now behind me, worth over $30,000. I did my homework and found this company. I liked the reviews and took a leap of faith. I'm hard on companies because they usually promise the world and then make excuses when they don't deliver. I have NO complaints about this company. They responded to every call and email. They did everything they said they would. I would STRONGLY recommend this company and I will use them for my parents when they are ready to end their contract."
Wesley Baskin
Verified Buyer
"We are so thankful we found you after a long search online for a timeshare cancellation solution. Contractexit.com was so helpful, and walked us through the whole process with honesty. Your whole team helped us to get rid of our terrible timeshare, the whole process took us only few months. I highly recommend contractexit.com as it's # 1 firm in North America for cancelling your nasty timeshare contract. Big thanks and God bless you guys!"
"Can't believe you're not the only game in town! I don't understand how anyone stays in business compared to these guys! They are uber professional, on their game, friendly and polite, and really seem to enjoy what they do! They took great care of our family through the whole process, and earned every penny easily! If anything, I think we underpaid for what they did for us (saved us over $25,000!) Can't say enough great things about contractexit.com and will continue to shout it from the rooftops!"
Alison Gardner
Verified Buyer
"We finally got fed up with the timeshares rising maintenance fees and lack of availability. We decided to try and get rid of them but knew there were a lot of scams. After a great deal of research we decided to go with Contractexit.com. Knowing they had attorneys on staff and that they are fully compliant was a big deal to us. They were the only company I researched that offered iron clad money back guarantees without all the small print. Needless to say, I can happily report that we are done with our timeshares - thanks to you!"
Wendy Martin
Verified Buyer
"Our experience was great. Easy to upload paperwork and always up to date with any information needed. Always informed about the cancellation and prompt responses. Awesome communication with them. Thank you."
Michael Diaz
Verified Buyer
"Some of my friends were skeptical when I signed up for a timeshare, and they were right. Some of my friends were skeptical when I signed up with ContractExit.com and they were wrong! Upside: I could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish. Downside: These guys are so busy with requests that sometimes you need to schedule your phone call with them. I mean, it's good that they're busy and trying to manage time effectively but also - maybe hire some more people haha! Great work!"
Gretchen Goldstien
Verified Buyer
"This company is legit. When I fell into the trap of a timeshare, I searched online and I read a review by a lady who went through the same ordeal like me. I didn’t believe it at first but I needed to do away with my timeshare. ContractExit.com never disappointed me. Now I’m free from the shackles of my timeshare and very pleased! Thank you"
Brian Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I would rate Contractexit.com 5 Stars. I have never used another company, but from what I hear, no one else seems to offer the quality, speed, and guarantees that these guys do. Seems like a no-brainer to me. End result = one happy customer!"
David Meltzer
Verified Buyer
"Our agent Jay was very responsive to every question we asked, and really knew his stuff. Gave great advise and kept us up to date in a timely manner. The whole process was actually way shorter than predicted. They worked their magic fast! Very very satisfied!"
"It was wonderful to work with ContractExit.com! I was looking at 2 other places for the timeshare and glad we went with them. I expected it to take months but was done within a few weeks!!"
"Never thought I'd use this word to describe this process, but it was wonderful. I had a timeshare we rarely used. The maintenance continued to spike and I wanted out. Contractexit.com collected my info and started the process. It took awhile but I ended up saving over $25,000 in fees I would have otherwise had to pay without their incredible help and guidance. Well worth the small fee they request. Stellar job guys!"
"ContractExit.com was great. We were exited from our time share in less than 3 months. They kept in contact with us all along the way to let us know the progress they were making. If you need help - use them"
Jennifer Ronaldo
Verified Buyer
"Our family loves to travel, so we felt like a natural fit for timeshares. They went well for us for about five years, but as our family grew it became harder to use it. By the time we were ready to get out, our resort property made us terribly afraid of the process and the fees. We felt we had nowhere to go. My husband reached out to contractexit.com and said we should try it. I wasn’t sure so I called them and was very glad I did. They reassured us of their money back guarantee if they could not get us released from our timeshare. They follow through on every single thing they said, and kept us updated pretty regularly, about once or twice a month, (which is plenty if you’ve not gone through this before!) Anyway, our story has a happy ending, we got out of our timeshare Scott free, and now recommend contractexit.com wholeheartedly!"
Harrison Waverly
Verified Buyer
"As an accountant, I am naturally skeptical of most companies that are even affiliated with timeshares. However, my fears went away after the first phone call with ContractExit.com. It was clear that this company knew what they were talking about and had great resources to handle difficult cases like mine. They got me out of two timeshares that my family held, and we could not be more relieved for their assistance. Thank you for the utmost professionalism and in doing just what you said you would."
Jessie Carson
Verified Buyer
"No complaints, fast service, and they did everything as promised within about four months. My rep was very personable and took great care of me during this process, educating me and keeping me informed. Highly recommended."
Contract Exit is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews