Contract Exit Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Contract Exit
Jennifer Ronaldo
"Our family loves to travel, so we felt like a natural fit for timeshares. They went well for us for about five years, but as our family grew it became harder to use it. By the time we were ready to get out, our resort property made us terribly afraid of the process and the fees. We felt we had nowhere to go. My husband reached out to contractexit.com and said we should try it. I wasn’t sure so I called them and was very glad I did. They reassured us of their money back guarantee if they could not get us released from our timeshare. They follow through on every single thing they said, and kept us updated pretty regularly, about once or twice a month, (which is plenty if you’ve not gone through this before!) Anyway, our story has a happy ending, we got out of our timeshare Scott free, and now recommend contractexit.com wholeheartedly!"
Aubrey
"After about a year and a half working with Timeshare Exit Team and paying over $7,000 to get rid of two weeks in Mystic Dunes Resort, they send an email asking me to call and get the “transfer” because they were unable to - after I paid them! Instead of staying with them, I got my money back and decided to call ContractExit.com. They got the job done within 4 months and kept up amazing contact with me the whole time, reassuring me things were finally getting done. It's hard to find an honest company these days, but these guys (and gals) are really there to HELP you!"
"When I first started looking info options to drop our property, I was overwhelmed. I educated myself for a few weeks before even calling anyone - and was beyond impressed with everything ContractExit.com did. First, their money back guarantee was iron clad, written into the contract and everything, not just some website promise. Next, I was told that our timeshare ownership with Westgate would be hard to deal with, but that they would do everything they could for me. Well, they under-promised and over delivered! We were out free and clear within just a few months - and well worth the wait to have it all done right! We so appreciate that we are finally done with this process!"
"After the unholy hell our resort put us through and trying to escape, contract exit and their staff did an amazing job in getting us out. We knew we would have to pay some fees to get out, but did not expect them to be so completely reasonable. We feel like we got away with something. Thanks a bunch to all who helped, you did an amazing job."
"Everything happened exactly as they said it would. I wasn’t happy to learn it could take up to 9 months to handle a situation like ours, but that wasn’t their fault. Our resort was insane, so I was impressed they made any progress at all. When we finally got out I was very surprised and pleased. Well done team. No complaints from us and another 5 stars for the winningest team!"
"I wish I could give 10 stars!!! Best service ever!!! Seriously you’re all amazing and we could not have had a better experience! Also how did you make this process even kind of FUN?! So weird and awesome though! You guys rock!"
"Don’t hesitate and don’t wait - these guys are the real deal and can handle any problem you give them - believe me! They worked a miracle for our family getting us out of an iron clad contract. Couldn’t be happier - all thanks to Contractexit.com!"
"Great job team. Couldn’t have done it without you! Really amazing work - thank you!"
"My husband and I got coerced into buying a timeshare. We only gave in when the rep told us we could sell it like a piece of real estate when we were tired of it. We used the property one time, and were disappointed in the experience, so we decided to try to sell right away. Imagine our disgust when we learned there is no market for timeshare properties. It’s true what they say, you can find hundreds of people that cannot give them away, much less sell them for $1.00. We were sure there was no way out, and our resort gave us a completely different story about selling the timeshare when we called them back to ask for help. We were bamboozeled. An attorney friend of ours recommended Contractexit.com and we are so glad they did! Alex helped us through the whole process and a few other team members were also very on top of things! They completed our “impossible” exit within 5 months, and we didn’t have to lift a finger! We could not have asked for better results - thank you thank you thank you!"
"What a team! We can’t thank you enough for all your help in getting us out of this miserable resort! My wife and I are beyond thrilled at your success and speed of getting us out of this trap, and we are SO relieved and thankful! Big thanks to all who helped on the team! - Henry"
"Everything went exactly as they said it would. This experience was quite easy on us in comparison to many of the horror stories we have heard about other companies. I would have no hesitation in recommending contract exit to anyone!"
"I am a hard-core skeptic. I do not even trust handwritten “testimonials” on a website. I was a little more persuaded since the reviews coming from this company are from a third-party website to verify their authenticity. I was very persuaded by a business mentor of mine who recommended this company. This friend of mine is a multimillionaire, and even he could not get out of his timeshare contract without paying hefty fees. He told me that contract exit offered to relieve his timeshare burden for about 1/4 of the cost his resort wanted him to pay, but that he did not believe they could do it. He decided to try them out because of their money back guarantee, and was surprised that they did exactly what they said they would. His recommendation means a great deal since nobody cares about money more than he does. At any rate, I signed up with them and had a similar, surprisingly easy and good experience. Contract Exit made believers out of these two skeptics!"
"We enjoyed our timeshare for quite a while, about four years before our financial situation changed and we could no longer afford it. The resort that used to be so kind to us, suddenly turned their back and would not even speak to us regarding any options on how to get out. We became desperate and ended up getting scammed by another company who promised they could sell the property for big profits. That was a mistake. By the time we found contract exit, we were wary, but their lighthearted and professional approach made us feel at ease. A short six months later, and we are free and clear! I could not have asked for a better experience with this team and highly recommend them to anyone who is considering getting out of their contract!"
"Ryan has been our case manager almost from the beginning. He was very understanding and kept us updated as the process carried out. A year later we have Wyndham off our back and just in time before new fees hit my credit card! We’re very pleased with the results!"
"We were extremely happy with the work the contractexit.com team did to get us out of our time share. The staff there was very helpful, and communicated progress to us throughout the process. I would recommended them to anyone willing to wait the time and pay the fee. It took about 5 months for this to be final which is the time frame they gave us. Very grateful for their work."
"I first contacted them in January and the exit was finalized in May. It took a while but obviously is worth it. Be patient; they are working and will get it done. It is a relief to finally be free of the fees and constant calls of the "Club" that we had gotten ourselves involved with. Thanks team!"
"We chose contractexit.com to help us get rid of our timeshare because they offered a no risk way to get it done. If they didn't perform then I didn't have to pay. I triple checked the contract to be sure, and they are clear on that. Easy & safe. We wanted to get out of our timeshare because the maintenance fees were going up like crazy. Using points was a nightmare, and didn't work for what we needed. You guys have a great service, helping people out of this crazy scheme. It took about a year because our resort was so difficult, but we are out and we have you to thank."
"True integrity, friendly staff, and professional service are what you can expect from contractexit.com. We signed up hoping to get out of our timeshare, and after going over all the problems the property had (ended up in a sinkhole!) we were told the chances were very slim they could get us out, but that they would try. Each month I got a detailed report on how things were going and they were very helpful. In the end, we were unable to get rid of the timeshare due to the unwillingness of the resort to settle out with us because of their huge properly value loss. However, contractexit.com did everything they could for us, that was clear - and they returned our deposit with not one moment of hesitation. These guys know what they're doing and I would highly recommend them to anyone to give them a shot."
"Use their travel club! Yes, ok everything everyone has already said is true. Yes, they got me out of my timeshare blah bah blah - but honestly the best part for me was the travel program they have! They have an exclusive deal with the best vacay program I have ever seen, that puts timeshares to shame! Go with this company, whatever you do! best ever!"
"My process with contractexit.com only took 90 days. Two contracts are now behind me, worth over $30,000. I did my homework and found this company. I liked the reviews and took a leap of faith. I'm hard on companies because they usually promise the world and then make excuses when they don't deliver. I have NO complaints about this company. They responded to every call and email. They did everything they said they would. I would STRONGLY recommend this company and I will use them for my parents when they are ready to end their contract."
"We are so thankful we found you after a long search online for a timeshare cancellation solution. Contractexit.com was so helpful, and walked us through the whole process with honesty. Your whole team helped us to get rid of our terrible timeshare, the whole process took us only few months. I highly recommend contractexit.com as it's # 1 firm in North America for cancelling your nasty timeshare contract. Big thanks and God bless you guys!"
"Can't believe you're not the only game in town! I don't understand how anyone stays in business compared to these guys! They are uber professional, on their game, friendly and polite, and really seem to enjoy what they do! They took great care of our family through the whole process, and earned every penny easily! If anything, I think we underpaid for what they did for us (saved us over $25,000!) Can't say enough great things about contractexit.com and will continue to shout it from the rooftops!"
"We finally got fed up with the timeshares rising maintenance fees and lack of availability. We decided to try and get rid of them but knew there were a lot of scams. After a great deal of research we decided to go with Contractexit.com. Knowing they had attorneys on staff and that they are fully compliant was a big deal to us. They were the only company I researched that offered iron clad money back guarantees without all the small print. Needless to say, I can happily report that we are done with our timeshares - thanks to you!"
Contract Exit is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!