Coolblue Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Coolblue

How would you rate Coolblue ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Coolblue in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Had to put together a new computer, a proper workhorse and gaming rig, to keep up with all the things I throw at it. Not knowing exactly what parts to pick, I contacted the store, and they did an absolutely amazing job of informing me, and putting together the parts for the perfect computer for me. They listened to all my requests and demands, and made sure to fulfill this order perfectly. This, and the many times I talked to them before, about new orders or the occassional issue, such as broken hardware, and the great service they always offered, has shown me what a great company this is!"
Bart Wigger
"Delivery the next day if purchase made final before midnight. Also great customer support and the site is a pleasure to navigate."
Coolblue is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews