Coopers Of Stortford Delivery Reviews

Coopers Of Stortford have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-

C-

Delivery - Average

58.82%
Industry Average
" The item was in stock and their courier has now advised that the delivery date was specified by Coopers as 2nd November, even though it was despatched on Tuesday. "
posted 1 month ago - JOHN
" 99 delivery, poor system for delivery. "
posted 4 months ago - Elijah Clay
" I am still waiting for the correct order this will be the third attempt I ordered a flip phone the last delivery consisted of three sports bras but the paperwork said it was a flip phone total incompetence "
posted 5 months ago -
" Ordered an item from Coopers Of Stortford online on Wednesday 9th May at 9.54am and within parameters for next day delivery and paid for next day delivery but didnt deliver to me Thursday 10th May and still waiting not sure what's gone on but no emails or phone calls. Bad service "
posted 7 months ago - K.hoad
" I ordered the art and hobby set on 5th February,supposed to be delivered in 3-5 working days,after no delivery after more than a week I rang up to be told they were sorry, but it would be delivered within 48 hours, after another week I had to ring again ,this time I was told the art set was in stock the hobby setwasn't, and I would have to wait over 3 months for it, until 4th May, eventually after further phone calls after no delivery, I was told they do not send out partial orders, and I would have to wait the 3months for both sets. "
posted 8 months ago - Allan of Hornchurch
" I ordered 2 new mini ovens 3 weeks ago, the tracking system of their delivery company Yodel said the items were with them?? As I haven't received them I have contacted Coopers by phone, email and via their online web portal without any feedback t all. "
posted 1 year ago - Tim Hunter
" Take order , but don't inform you that it is out of stock Until you chase delivery and then find its a 2 month wait Despicable service "
posted 1 year ago - evanstheresin
" Bought one of their water filter machines last year and you can only order the replacement cartridges from them. Ordered nearly 2 weeks ago and still waiting for delivery. They have taken the money quickly enough from my bank. They are not replying to my emails and have hung on the phone several times waiting for a reply. Poor, poor service in an age when Amazon can deliver in less than 24 hours. "
posted 1 year ago - Elaine
" I emailed them to find out what was going on as I should have received goods by this time but had not, only for them to completely ignore me even though I sent three emails reminding them that I was still awaiting delivery of the goods and needed to know what was happening or indeed if I was going to get them at all. "
posted 2 years ago - Sheila Glover
" Why the delivery took so long I dont know but in this age of internet shopping that would go against the company. "
posted 2 years ago - Ian Pickavance