Coopers Of Stortford Delivery Reviews

Coopers Of Stortford have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-

C-

Delivery - Average

58.33%
Industry Average
" Ordered items in January, my cheque returned saying one item wrongly priced - I pointed out to them in e-mail the price I sent was correct in their catalogue and they agreed to honour that so returned the order and cheque. My cheque has been cashed but I have not received my goods, no acknowledgement of order or any idea if and when I get a delivery. RUBBISH. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Tried 3 times to order a 4 tier shoe rack online. Applied a my code 9AD24 for free delivery, it showed it taken off. When I went to checkout I was told my basket was empty. Tried ordering over the phone twice, was kept hanging on waiting for a free agent. Not good as it was costing me money. Very poor service online and over the phone, have given up and are ordering elsewhere. Website poor, not easy for older folk, needs simplifying. "
posted 2 months ago - B Mulliner
" My order was sent in 1st November, it was out for delivery on the 5th, yet has not turned up. "
posted 4 months ago - Shelley Ayling
" The item was in stock and their courier has now advised that the delivery date was specified by Coopers as 2nd November, even though it was despatched on Tuesday. "
posted 5 months ago - JOHN
" 99 delivery, poor system for delivery. "
posted 8 months ago - Elijah Clay
" I am still waiting for the correct order this will be the third attempt I ordered a flip phone the last delivery consisted of three sports bras but the paperwork said it was a flip phone total incompetence "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" Ordered an item from Coopers Of Stortford online on Wednesday 9th May at 9.54am and within parameters for next day delivery and paid for next day delivery but didnt deliver to me Thursday 10th May and still waiting not sure what's gone on but no emails or phone calls. Bad service "
posted 11 months ago - K.hoad
" I ordered the art and hobby set on 5th February,supposed to be delivered in 3-5 working days,after no delivery after more than a week I rang up to be told they were sorry, but it would be delivered within 48 hours, after another week I had to ring again ,this time I was told the art set was in stock the hobby setwasn't, and I would have to wait over 3 months for it, until 4th May, eventually after further phone calls after no delivery, I was told they do not send out partial orders, and I would have to wait the 3months for both sets. "
posted 1 year ago - Allan of Hornchurch
" I ordered 2 new mini ovens 3 weeks ago, the tracking system of their delivery company Yodel said the items were with them?? As I haven't received them I have contacted Coopers by phone, email and via their online web portal without any feedback t all. "
posted 1 year ago - Tim Hunter
" Take order , but don't inform you that it is out of stock Until you chase delivery and then find its a 2 month wait Despicable service "
posted 1 year ago - evanstheresin