Coopers Of Stortford Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Coopers Of Stortford

How would you rate Coopers Of Stortford ?

NORMAN STANLEY WARRAN
"My purchase became faulty and they replaced it immediately no questions asked."
"I purchased a chair cover. It didn’t fit. I returned it. They didn’t refund postage until I complained. Since then I have been harassed with catalogues despite several requests not to send them. I have now asked for all my details to be removed."
"I have bought several solar powered items from Coopers this year. the Gutter lights only lasted a few months, the solar water lilies a few weeks and the solar lily pad fountain even less. I have told them on several occasions that these items ar no fit for purpose. Their response 'we sell thousands with a very small return rate' if it increases they will investigate further!!! I had 9 solar lilies of which only 2 are still coming on and I don't expect these to last much longer. Not a good record I would say 80% failure rate so far and will probably be 100% any day now. I have a lot of other solar lights in the garden from other sources and they've been going for over a year. Very disappointed with Coopers attitude to my complaint."
"I am still waiting for the correct order this will be the third attempt I ordered a flip phone the last delivery consisted of three sports bras but the paperwork said it was a flip phone total incompetence"
Barbara Welch
Unverified Reviewer
"PLACED ORDER FOR OVER £40 BUT HAD TO JUST GIVE UP THE PAGE KEPT R E TURNING TO PREVIOUS...TALK ABOUT MADDENING VEXATION TO THE SPIRIT! " AFTER NEARLY AN HOUR I GAVE UP IN DISGUST!! ""HOW TO ORDER"---JOKE!! barbara.welch134@gmail.com"
"Ordered an item from Coopers of Stortford online on Wednesday 9th May at 9.54am and within parameters for next day delivery and paid for next day delivery but didnt deliver to me Thursday 10th May and still waiting not sure what's gone on but no emails or phone calls. Bad service"
George Bailey
"Good quality and quick delivery"
"Have ordered from Coopers few times now and have generally been pleased with everything, however, the hanging baskets which were purchased as Christmas gift have failed to impress, they are too light and sway about in the lightest of winds and one has already began to fall apart, they were only put outside 4 days ago, considering the cost of them it is not what I would have expected, I bought four of them but don't think I'll purchase anymore."
"The majority of staff in Coopers are lovely people, cheerful and helpful, always a pleasure to visit this shop, the choice of goods is interesting and different from those in chain stores. My last visit was particularly successful- I was granted a free delivery for the plants, pots and other garden stuff, all items I chose myself and they were stored for me in the shop until delivery a few days later. A courtesy call from the courier on the day was very convenient. Could not be happier for how accommodating the staff were to my needs. Thank you!"
"The majority of staff in Coopers are lovely people, cheerful and helpful, always a pleasure to visit this shop, the choice of products is very interesting and different from high street chain stores. My last visit was particularly successful- I was granted a free delivery for the plants, pots and other garden stuff, all items I chose myself and they were stored for me in the shop until delivery a few days later. A courtesy call from the courier on the day was very convenient. Could not be happier for how accommodating the staff were to my needs. Thank you!"
"Having purchase an item that proved faulty, I phoned the company who immediately agreed to send a replacement and it was agreed I would return the faulty item in the packaging from the replacement. I waited about a fortnight and rang again to inquire as to the progress of the replacement only to be told the item was out of stock. I requested a refund and this was agreed to but after about 3 weeks this still has not shown in my bank account. I shall be contacting the company after the Christmas break with a hope that this matter can be resolved."
"I haven,t had a bad experience yet,but i was going to order from your catalogue,but the bad reviews put me off greatly,,"
Raghid Harake
"Low quality caps"
"I purchased their Paint Brushes and I would say they are good quality! Postage was first Class Many Thanks"
Allan Of Hornchurch
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered the art and hobby set on 5th February,supposed to be delivered in 3-5 working days,after no delivery after more than a week I rang up to be told they were sorry, but it would be delivered within 48 hours, after another week I had to ring again ,this time I was told the art set was in stock the hobby setwasn't, and I would have to wait over 3 months for it, until 4th May, eventually after further phone calls after no delivery, I was told they do not send out partial orders, and I would have to wait the 3months for both sets. The last person I spoke to said her name was Poppy, had a take it or leave it attitude, I eventually cancelled my order. This company's customer service is non existent, I, and my family and friends will no longer buy anything from them ever again,"
Tony-D, Wakefield
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered an aerator for my father. Item came earlier than expected and absolute bargain. Anyone who had a bad experience you must have had a one-off, I urge you to try them again and not slate them as a lot of your reasons are not coopers fault but your stars and bad review goes against them directly. I think they are excellent and will be ordering more items shortly"
Lynda Fleming
"order arrived on time well packed their prices are good plenty of bargains great company"
"We ordered anti-slip carpet pads. I just wanted you to know that they do not work with a carpet underneath. It is not a complaint of yourselves. I just thought it was worth you knowing Lyn 18 Thames Close Congleton"
"Order not delivered even after a 'phone call on Friday 2nd February - 4 weeks after ordering - and being assured the order would be on its way the following Monday. Following a further 'phone call on 12th February I was told Customer Services would get back to me that day. Really? I'm still waiting."
"Placed a large order, didn't arrive after 10 days, called and was informed that because 2 items were out of stock they were holding back the order. I said that means you have made the whole order out of stock. No she replied just the two out of stock items the rest are in stock, So can you send the in stock items then, no they are waiting for the other stock! Useless or what. Incompetent, rude and stupid is what I think of their customer service."
Coopers Of Stortford is rated 2.33 based on 207 reviews