Coopers Of Stortford Reviews

26% of reviewers recommend Coopers Of Stortford
3PM
3PM

About Coopers Of Stortford: Coopers of Stortford- packed full of our most popular value-for-money offers, many of which are not available in the shops. From Cookware to Gardening Equipment, we have selected items that are all of good quality at keen prices. A family run company based on traditional ideals and values, we sell goods nationwide

11 Bridge StreetBishops Stortford

Categories:
Furniture
Gardening
Home & Garden

Tell us how Coopers Of Stortford made you happy

"I have to say I am extremely disappointed with the service received from this company, I ordered a water cooler online , my first ever order I must add, paid for it through PayPal and waited for delivery. 6 weeks later I'm still waiting for delivery even though being told by customer services I would receive my item 2 days ago! Now been told I should receive it by Monday! !! Just tried tracking the item through hermes via a tracking number provided by customer services to find that it's not even reached the courier yet!! Absolutely disgusted and fed up will not be recommending or using coopers of stortford ever again!!"
Are you Coopers Of Stortford? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I've been waiting over a week now (as I type this) for Coopers to send stuff I ordered. They've had my money up front already (paid by debit card online). Their website orders page has said 'order being processed' since day 1. I emailed them today asking if they'd noticed I placed an order on their site and their short, curt reply said that they had up to 28 days to fulfill delivery, and that some or all of the bits I've paid for might arrive at different times. No apology from them for such a delay. They use Hermes home delivery, not Royal Mail, so there is absolutely no excuse for holding up ordered goods in this way. If I could find an equivalent trader that sells the kind of stuff we need, and they are able to deliver punctually, I would use them and say good riddance to Coopers."
"Bought 2 halogen heaters,"buy 1 get 1 free offer" back in 2014. 1 of the heaters we used since then,the 2nd one was set aside as a standby until 10 days ago when we started to use it. After a few days one of the elements failed. I sent an email to Coopers explaining the above. Their inconsiderate reply said sorry but not interested in helping ,unit out of guarantee no discretion used .I have been a customer for many years but no longer. Sam"
"Bought one of their water filter machines last year and you can only order the replacement cartridges from them. Ordered nearly 2 weeks ago and still waiting for delivery. They have taken the money quickly enough from my bank. They are not replying to my emails and have hung on the phone several times waiting for a reply. Poor, poor service in an age when Amazon can deliver in less than 24 hours."
"After contacting them twice my order was finally delivered 3 weeks later. I have bought the Coopers of Stortford soup making machine. I have used it 10 times and it has only worked correctly twice. A very shoddy product. Appalling customer service."
"BEWARE!!! I ordered a telescopic ladder from this company and it failed to arrive. When I dialled customer services a recorded voice said I would have to wait six minutes (at seven pence a minute plus the connection charge!). After THIRTY minutes I terminated the call with it still unanswered. It cost me more than five pounds for absolutely nothing. I eventually got my order restarted after sending an e-mail. There was no apology for the deliberate misleading statement about waiting times, nor any offer of compensation for my costs. I wrote a review on the company's web site telling of this and they didn't have the courage to print it. This company's questionable integrity has lost them a customer."
"After reading the reviews on this site I would never of considered ordering anthing shame on you coppers of storford, good mind to contact watch dog. And I will properly will do that as I have an item that I want a refund on and I have no joy getting it from you in the normal procedure!!"
"Bought a small vac to clean the inside of the car a little while ago and have only just used it today. It was useless picked up very little, the rubber round the brush came off and the attatchments kept coming loose from the vac. It was very noisy and got quite hot. I notice you no longer sell this item perhaps because it is not fit for purpose and I would not recommend it. Very disappointed."
"My wife purchased Mrs Coppers Towel Reviver for £6-99 after many uses the towels have not impoved at all. She has even used it just for rinsing them after washing,she has used the required amount. Are you only supposed to use it on one towel at a time,if so it is not very economical. So I dont think the wife will bring any more from Coopers"
"The warehouse/depot needs investigating. Most items I have ordered have been damaged and one item had a large water mark when I came to assemble it. Most annoying when it is a large item to re-pack and return. This has put me off ordering any items especially large ones."
"After reading these reviews I was iffy to say the least but the product arrived really quickly and I had about four notifications from them and the courier company. The product seems good, a little plasticy but I was expecting that for the price and I am sure it is some of the best engineering available...in China lol. But overall I can recommend."
"I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. Returned an item which was received at the depot on the 03/05/19.Still waiting confirmation of this.E.mails .Phonecalls. Nothing. At least I have proof of return."
"Only half of order arrived. And it was cheap nasty and did not work. Unable to contact them and it is a premium rate phone number - probably how they make all their money. Emails not replied to and returns method is a joke - you will only end up parting with more money which you are very unlikely to get back. AVOID"
"I have dealt with coopers for many years, paying by cheque, This time however they have refused my cheque (three weeks after receiving my order) It is my habit to write Pounds as Pds on cheques which is accepted by my bank and all other banks and company’s. No reason given, which leads me to cancel my order. I wii NOT deal with this company in the future."
"Made the order Tuesday 31st July. waited till 7th August, never heard from them, so got in touch to see where my goods were. not even dispatched them at this time. this is after paying £4.99 delivery, poor system for delivery. I did receive the goods on 8th August. So it proves that until I prompted them if I would have received them at the time I did. If I'd had ordered elsewhere I would have possibly got my goods after a couple of days."
"I haven,t had a bad experience yet,but i was going to order from your catalogue,but the bad reviews put me off greatly,,"
"The quality of the items, and the service, was beyond appalling. I returned an expensive item that simply did not work. I had to pay the postage to return it, and I have never had any response or refund since. I would say to anyone thinking of buying anything from Coopers of Stortford ... Save yourself a lot of time and money, buy it from Amazon, at least Amazon's goods actually work, and Amazon's customer service is excellent. Unlike Coopers of Stortford. Their catalogue goes straight in the rubbish bin now."
"Ordered in early August and may get goods sometime in October if Lucky Must be worst Customer service"
"7 reviews Published 2 seconds ago Just Lousy Customer Service I have now purchased five products from Coopers of Stortford. All products were over the UK£15-00 requirement for free postage. Three of the purchases were with a discount free postage voucher???? And still I have been charged the postage for each article at UK£4-99p. On all purchases i queried the postage, (via eMail) got a reply being looked into but never received an acknowledgement or explanation? I think - no! I know; this will be my last purchases from Coopers of Stortford."
"We recently bought an Easy use flip mobile for my mother in law, who at 85 her eyesight is not the best! She is not on the internet, and when the phone came she was very pleased with it, but when she has a problem, how is someone who has bad eyesight supposed to read the instructions! The text is so small, it is a joke, but not for her! Does your company not check the products before you sell to your customers! A response would be appreciated! Thank you."
Coopers Of Stortford is rated 2.23 based on 249 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access