Coopers Of Stortford Reviews

28% of reviewers recommend Coopers Of Stortford
00AM
12AM

About Coopers Of Stortford: Coopers of Stortford- packed full of our most popular value-for-money offers, many of which are not available in the shops. From Cookware to Gardening Equipment, we have selected items that are all of good quality at keen prices. A family run company based on traditional ideals and values, we sell goods nationwide

11 Bridge StreetBishops Stortford

Categories:
Furniture
Gardening
Home & Garden

Tell us how Coopers Of Stortford made you happy

"Made the order Tuesday 31st July. waited till 7th August, never heard from them, so got in touch to see where my goods were. not even dispatched them at this time. this is after paying £4.99 delivery, poor system for delivery. I did receive the goods on 8th August. So it proves that until I prompted them if I would have received them at the time I did. If I'd had ordered elsewhere I would have possibly got my goods after a couple of days."
Are you Coopers Of Stortford? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Have ordered from Coopers few times now and have generally been pleased with everything, however, the hanging baskets which were purchased as Christmas gift have failed to impress, they are too light and sway about in the lightest of winds and one has already began to fall apart, they were only put outside 4 days ago, considering the cost of them it is not what I would have expected, I bought four of them but don't think I'll purchase anymore."
"Some of the products are really good but only pick the good quality ones"
"I have purchased a coil hosepipe which is fine until I try to attach it to my tap connector which is the type that sits over a mixer tap. There doesn't seem to be any connectors on the market which match the one on the end of the hose. Anybody have any suggestions please?"
"lawn mower have had for 2 years and am advising it is good product rating 3 stars as normal service for mail order quite cheap product and have no problem so far so hoping it will stay like it delivery think was not great 1-2 day think it was about 8 days so poor in that sense could improve on delivery by looking at reviews have ordered lot of stuff and sometimes get a voucher but delivery annojing"
"brought spray mop with microfiber head, first one head attachment broke , wife liked mop it so ordered 2 more,. one works the other spray not working . first time of using. cheap & nasty, good idea pity not made better."
"Have the soup maker and soup recipe book but also have a steamer and egg boiler. Wish they would supply information on the later for use with the soup maker."
"Received my magnetic fly screen easy to put up but the magnet should be a lot thicker in size and maybe have a stitched on handle to help you open and close it. Otherwise it ok"
"I ordered 2 sofa protectors from Coopers. While the quality of the products was ok, do not, I repeat DO NOT purchase these for leather sofas as they are completely unsuitable! They slip down every time you move!! There is no mention of this in the catalogue. I have suggested that this be included in the description. Whether of not this happen remains to be seen..... However, I have to say that there was no problem obtaining my refund. This was processed immediately, so well done Coopers for that!"
"Very disappointed with spin mop and bucket. It doesn't spin the mop as dry as what I was expecting, still have to squeeze the mop out with hand. When I was mopping floor a ball bearing flew out and I've no idea where it came from. I was expecting much more from this mop."
"2 door shoe storage cabinet, arrived very quickly .the assembly instruction are difficult to follow ,the unit was slightly damaged"
"I purchased a car camera which at first I was apprehensive about due to the negative reviews, and also it is much more expensive than ebay ones. however it was delivered quite quickly and the delivery driver even gave me a box of chocolates because it was near Christmas. I use the car camera quite often and no probelsm as of yet, but I do find its qite expensive. no probs with the staff SO FAR will pay attention next time I order. but I will be ordering again which highlights my point. some improvements are possibly needed"
Coopers Of Stortford is rated 2.34 based on 226 reviews