Coopers Of Stortford Refund Reviews

Coopers Of Stortford have a Refund Grade of F.

F

E

Refund - Difficult

37.50%
Industry Average
" I purchased a chair cover. It didn’t fit. I returned it. They didn’t refund postage until I complained. Since then I have been harassed with catalogues despite several requests not to send them. I have now asked for all my details to be removed. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" I requested a refund and this was agreed to but after about 3 weeks this still has not shown in my bank account. "
posted 6 months ago - anonymous
" I had to pay the postage to return it, and I have never had any response or refund since. "
posted 1 year ago - Mrs. L. Cullen from Croydon
" put order in over 8 days ago for lanterns no mention that they where out of stock when order was placed money went out the next day via pay pal just phoned coopers they were out of stock when i placed my order and not due back in stock till the end of july the money according to the web page should not of gone out until items where dispatched had to ask for manager to get refund back wont be using this company again "
posted 1 year ago - gary
" The overhaul construction of the item was very poor the only saving grace was the refund I asked for was applied immediately . "
posted 2 years ago - Ian Pickavance
" Just as they failed to deliver the item in a reasonable time, they failed to give me my refund back with in a reasonable time. "
posted 2 years ago - steven grice
" After reading the reviews on this site I would never of considered ordering anthing shame on you coppers of storford, good mind to contact watch dog. And I will properly will do that as I have an item that I want a refund on and I have no joy getting it from you in the normal procedure!! "
posted 3 years ago - Caroline
" Teasmade - OrderWEB8470375 - Cannot comment on product I am still awaiting delivery. On service - first of all The online order form would not accept my £ 5 delivery voucher. Now with non delivery I tried to make an enquiry as to when I could expect delivery to be told electronically that I would receive an answer but after 30 sweconds. After further four minutes of expensive phone call I put the phone down. I can only hope some information will come my way and a refund of the £5 delivery charge "
posted 3 years ago - Derrick Llewellyn
" let's hope the refund follows. "
posted 3 years ago - Brenda
" Ordered a large awning received 12th May with no call text or shipping notification, item was dumped on my front path I live on a very busy main road! leaving me to drag it indoors on opening no fixing brackets or screws was told they would send them out urgently then next day got a call saying they do not supply parts so would need to order another awning BUT they are now out of stock!! An absolutely shambles of an organisation, communication non existent along with their customer service skills DO NOT TOUCH WITH A BARGEPOLE, I am now awaiting a courier to pick it up and a full refund along with a cover I ordered for it, it is now 11th June TERRIBLE "
posted 3 years ago - Ms J Fisher