Coopers Of Stortford Customer Service Reviews

Coopers Of Stortford have a Customer Service Grade of D.

D

D

Customer Service - Average

53.66%
Industry Average
" Read the other bad reviews. They are correct! Woeful customer service. They don't reply to any emails sent and things don't turn up. Never again. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Phil
" Tried 3 times to order a 4 tier shoe rack online. Applied a my code 9AD24 for free delivery, it showed it taken off. When I went to checkout I was told my basket was empty. Tried ordering over the phone twice, was kept hanging on waiting for a free agent. Not good as it was costing me money. Very poor service online and over the phone, have given up and are ordering elsewhere. Website poor, not easy for older folk, needs simplifying. "
posted 3 weeks ago - B Mulliner
" It says family run business, well a bit of advice to you, all your customers keep your business running if you keep this disgraceful service up you won't have a business at all. "
posted 1 month ago - Annie St Helens
" I've sent numerous emails, yet I've not RECIEVED one reply!! I tried phoning, and like other customers have put, it's 7p per minute! When you're told your 11th in the queue and you're still 11th after 5minutes, you're not going to keep waiting!! What's the point of having a customer service, when no one seems to work in it! Yet I'm still getting blasted catalogue's from them! Yet they haven't replied to one of my emails. "
posted 2 months ago - Shelley Ayling
" My order of 15.10.18 value £55 arrived minus one item - a £9.99 blue bath mat - still has not turned up - even a written letter to their m.director has failed to resolve the issue - so much for customer service! "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" The service level at coopers is really poor, couriers generally deliver on a next day service. "
posted 3 months ago - JOHN
" Ordered an item from Coopers Of Stortford online on Wednesday 9th May at 9.54am and within parameters for next day delivery and paid for next day delivery but didnt deliver to me Thursday 10th May and still waiting not sure what's gone on but no emails or phone calls. Bad service "
posted 9 months ago - K.hoad
" I ordered the art and hobby set on 5th February,supposed to be delivered in 3-5 working days,after no delivery after more than a week I rang up to be told they were sorry, but it would be delivered within 48 hours, after another week I had to ring again ,this time I was told the art set was in stock the hobby setwasn't, and I would have to wait over 3 months for it, until 4th May, eventually after further phone calls after no delivery, I was told they do not send out partial orders, and I would have to wait the 3months for both sets. The last person I spoke to said her name was Poppy, had a take it or leave it attitude, I eventually cancelled my order. This company's customer service is non existent, I, and my family and friends will no longer buy anything from them ever again, "
posted 10 months ago - Allan of Hornchurch
" Order not delivered even after a 'phone call on Friday 2nd February - 4 weeks after ordering - and being assured the order would be on its way the following Monday. Following a further 'phone call on 12th February I was told Customer Services would get back to me that day. Really? I'm still waiting. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Incompetent, rude and stupid is what I think of their customer service. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous