Coopers Of Stortford Customer Service Reviews

Coopers Of Stortford have a Customer Service Grade of D.

D

D

Customer Service - Average

53.33%
Industry Average
" Ordered an item from Coopers Of Stortford online on Wednesday 9th May at 9.54am and within parameters for next day delivery and paid for next day delivery but didnt deliver to me Thursday 10th May and still waiting not sure what's gone on but no emails or phone calls. Bad service "
posted 4 months ago - K.hoad
" I ordered the art and hobby set on 5th February,supposed to be delivered in 3-5 working days,after no delivery after more than a week I rang up to be told they were sorry, but it would be delivered within 48 hours, after another week I had to ring again ,this time I was told the art set was in stock the hobby setwasn't, and I would have to wait over 3 months for it, until 4th May, eventually after further phone calls after no delivery, I was told they do not send out partial orders, and I would have to wait the 3months for both sets. The last person I spoke to said her name was Poppy, had a take it or leave it attitude, I eventually cancelled my order. This company's customer service is non existent, I, and my family and friends will no longer buy anything from them ever again, "
posted 5 months ago - Allan of Hornchurch
" Order not delivered even after a 'phone call on Friday 2nd February - 4 weeks after ordering - and being assured the order would be on its way the following Monday. Following a further 'phone call on 12th February I was told Customer Services would get back to me that day. Really? I'm still waiting. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" Incompetent, rude and stupid is what I think of their customer service. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" I ordered 2 new mini ovens 3 weeks ago, the tracking system of their delivery company Yodel said the items were with them?? As I haven't received them I have contacted Coopers by phone, email and via their online web portal without any feedback t all. Today I have spoken to their customer services dept who advised they have picked up on the error sent me 1 out despite me ordering 2!!! Lets see what arrives but so far customer service atrocious "
posted 9 months ago - Tim Hunter
" Products seem fine, prices ok but Customer Service non-existent - can't even reply to e-mails! Have abandoned £130 because this company still lives in the dark ages. Appalling service. "
posted 11 months ago - D Jones.
" The quality of the items, and the service, was beyond appalling. "
posted 11 months ago - Mrs. L. Cullen from Croydon
" Ordered item online . Wrong item delivered . Bad customer service to get wrong item returned and correct item delivered . Would not use again ."" "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Ordered in early August and may get goods sometime in October if Lucky Must be worst Customer service "
posted 1 year ago - NEIL EVANS
" Take order , but don't inform you that it is out of stock Until you chase delivery and then find its a 2 month wait Despicable service "
posted 1 year ago - evanstheresin
Coopers Of Stortford
Write your review on
Coopers Of Stortford

Get ready for our phone call!