Copper Kettle Popcorn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Copper Kettle Popcorn
My son said it was the best cheese caramel popcorn he has ever had. He couldn’t stop eating it.
I loved it
My husband loved the popcorn and wants more, more and more. It was fresh, crunchy and gone in a heartbeat. Need to order more.
Where do I begin? I have tried varying flavors of your popcorn and I have enjoyed them all. They are truly addictive. They always arrive well packaged and the wait time is short. The flavors range from spicy to a sweet decadence. You have a fan for life.
Loved the popcorn. I’ve ordered it 2 or 3 times. Will be ordering more for Christmas gifts.
I received my popcorn faster than the time they said everything was fresh and packed well and very delicious I will purchase from them again and again and again
Copper Kettle Popcorn 5 star review on 15th October 2020 Copper Kettle Popcorn 5 star review on 15th October 2020 Copper Kettle Popcorn 5 star review on 15th October 2020
This has become our guilty little pleasure, but well worth it! Now when we order, we can't decide witch flavor to choose. So we just order each one we've tried! I would love to know the process of making the Caramel Puffs, no hulls for us old folk. (and very yummy)
I enjoyed all four bags of the popcorn I ordered, but I can’t eat any more because of the high salt content. The taste is wonderful, but the swollen feet and ankles are no fun. Please try to make low salt versions of some of your products.
Absolutely delicious!! Full of wonderful, rich flavor! I totally recommend this popcorn to all of my friends and family.
Your popcorn is so good, I will be ordering more❤
Great tasting popcorn. So difficult to put down once you start eating it!
Popcorn was Excellent! Will order again!
Very fresh! Caramel tasted too much like butter and not enough like caramel. Butter flavor overpowered
We couldn't ask for a better review of this product :)
Butter lovers take note!!
My husband loved the blueberry. I loved the cashew. Butter Brickle was yummy
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this popcorn. Cashew Pecan Caramel Corn is my favorite!
Excellent popcorn. I ordered pecan-cashew, very delicious.
Buttery sweet crunchy goodness!!
Definitely Satisfied.
The Blueberry one was amazingly good 😋
Absolutely delicious! Very fresh tasting.
I ordered the Caramel Cashew Pecan and it was delicious! Thank you, I will be ordering more!
Puts a smile on our faces and a yum in our tummy ! Thank You