Copper Kettle Popcorn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Copper Kettle Popcorn
Your whole process was easy to deal with.
All 3 products I ordered were excellent, and I will reorder again.
Arrived promptly and was delicious...
The delivery of the popcorn was quick and the shipping deal was great it did not disappoint the popcorn was fresh full of cashews and pecans in every bite bought several bags til it wasn't enough then bought the big tub,delicious I would buy over and over.
This popcorn is awesome. I will definitely buy more.
Sent as a gift, my family said” best Carmel corn we ever had”!
Second time ordering. Great product, great service!
Absolutely delicious!!
Fast delivery and amazing flavor! I’m a very happy customer.
I really didn't like the caramel taste. It tasted burnt.
Very good popcorn! Nice large kernels, perfectly coated. We are enjoying it very much!
The popcorn was good not anything special for the price. Needed more nuts for sure
The popcorn was fresh and sealed in a beautiful bag. I will definitely reorder again
Salted caramel corn....so yummy
Soooooo good...my best friend ordered a tub of the salted caramel same day I got mine
I ordered for the first time 2 weeks ago and today I ordered more!! That’s how yummy and fresh the popcorn was. From the order to prompt shipping this company has my loyalty when it comes to gourmet popcorn!!
It's the best popcorn I ever ate...Loads of pecans and cashews...awesome...once I start eating it's hard to stop...I'm almost out and got my bucket last week..Very good isn't strong enough...Excellent...
Also customer service was awesome. The. Answered my question right away
I have had some problems placing my order but the service staff was excellent and very helpful. What a nice friendly company. I will definitely recommend them for service and quality products. Thank you.
So glad to receive your email. Have been looking for your Habernaro carmel corn for a long time. My husband loves ot. First experienced this st the Grand Rapids Ultimate Sports.
Great company and the customer service is awesome.
I shops with them online and at the Houston Nutcracker market! The people are super helpful and friendly. The popcorn is amazing!
Thank y’all for everything!
Copper Kettle Popcorn is rated 4.89 based on 37 reviews