Copper Kettle Popcorn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Copper Kettle Popcorn
We had a delivery snafu, but CK immediately shipped out a duplicate order. Best customer service bar none. And to top it off, best popcorn ever; fresh, sizable kernels of deliciously popped and perfectly seasoned corn. I’m a forever customer.
I love it I've ordered 3 times and never had a problem with anything.. popcorn is so delicious. Will be ordering again
Great Popcorn, one of our favorites.
I love caramel popcorn but Copper Kettle is the best one ever. It is buttery but not overly sweet. It is a perfect combination of flavors that does not stick to my teeth. It is something everyone must try. You will be happy you tried Copper Kettle.
I love Copper Kettle Popcorn so much that I gave it out for Christmas, I’ve heard from people telling me how much they love it too.
Great service over the holiday and communication, my wife loved it as we've not had any for along time. We will be regular customers of yours and we recommend it to others
Great customer service, perfect holiday gift. My order was filled and delivered promptly.
Delicious popcorn! ordered an assortment of flavors and all were yummy but the butter brickle popcorn was the best hands down. Well packaged to maintain freshness and this was shipped to CA. Will definitely order from Copper Kettle Popcorn again!
A favorite for Christmas snacking!! THANKS
My deliveries are always fresh and delicious
Not super fresh . Not as good as my first order. A little disappointing
Top Quality popcorn! Great for gift giving!!
A friend gave me some salted caramel popcorn. I loved it and bought some for myself and neighbors. It’s a yummy treat.
Love the Butter Brickle!!
I’m soooooo glad we can purchase online now. I used to go to the Nutcracker Market in Houston just to buy your products. I served 2 bags of the Cashew Pecan caramel corn at a small gathering and everyone loved it. I plan on giving as gifts next Christmas and birthdays. This is my favorite blend, although I have not tasted any bad or even so-so ones yet. I love Copper Kettle Popcorn. Thank you!!!
Cheddar’s the best!
Habanero was a hit too!
Pecan cashew caramel still left (very sweet, reminds me of CrackerJack).
This was bought as a present instead of The Popcorn Factory. It was much more expensive and not wrapped as a present, but they said it was much better. I will order some for myself to try it.
Best popcorn I have every had.
The best!!
My family love your products continue doing what your doing .later til Valentine's day.
Copper Kettle Popcorn is rated 4.79 based on 669 reviews