Cornude Popcorn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornude Popcorn
Courier, Own Driver
Read Cornude Popcorn Reviews

About Cornude Popcorn:

Cornude Artisan Popcorn, Dublin is a hand made offering of Bespoke - Luxuriously Finished Popcorn. Multi-Award Winning, Ruth's popcorn has tickled the palates of thousands of people via events, weddings, marketing & PR events, pairings and high end hotel service packs - all the while being hand prepared, finished and packed to order. #FreshNotFarmed

info@cornude.ie

Cornude Offices, 24 Carman's Hall, Dublin 8, Dublin Ireland

Tell us how Cornude Popcorn made you happy
Excellent product!! High quality, big, fluffy, popcorn. Nothing like the hard dry popcorn you buy in the shops. The rosemary garlic popcorn was delicious. I bought some to pop at home for snacks. Highly Recommended!
We got popcorn from Ruth for our wedding. It was amazing....everyone loved it and thought it was such a different touch to our sweet table. The pop corn were all such full pieces and there were no bitty pieces like you would get from a normal bag of popcorn. The toppings were plentiful too. Ruth was so easy to deal with and the popcorn arrived on time. We are just waiting for another excuse to be able to order again.
This is the best popcorn you will ever taste! The sea salt regular popcorn is a dream, but just wait until you taste the marshmallow, the lemon or the toffee! Beyond the product, Ruth’s personal and prompt attention to the order makes this my favorite popcorn experience ever!
Wonderful woman to deal with! The popcorn was out of this world, especially the Lemon lush 😍 each piece of popcorn is perfectly coated, no plain pieces at all. Highly recommended. We will be back x
Early this year I had the pleasure of meeting Ruth and Cornude Popcorn at the Altech Craft Beer festival in the Convention Centre Dublin, I really enjoyed sampling her products and was very impressed with the unique flavors she was bringing to the market, The samples I had the pleasure of tasting were her award winning Chilli and Lime as well as the scrumptious Belgian chocolate drizzle, they both really stuck in my mind. A couple of months later I moved from Dublin to Killarney and in my new hotel the Killarney Plaza Hotel and Spa I felt that it would be a much better offering and talking point for our patrons and guests as opposed to a standard peanut mix as part of our overall beverage experience Since we made the switch to using Cornude Popcorn as an accompaniment to our cocktails, wines and beers we have had nothing but positive feedback and I think it really goes a long way to showing our patrons and guests that we care about their beverage experience with us
Cornude popcorn is a must-have for any popcorn lover!!!!
I am SO happy I discovered Cornude just in time for my wedding! We had a late night American and Irish snack table and the popcorn was the BIGGEST hit. We ordered the salted caramel, plain sea salt and the chili/lime. Every flavor went! I would highly recommend Cornude for any event and can't wait to order more for my next event. Thank you Ruth!
Got some super popcorn from Ruth for a family christening - so different than the usual stuff at these events. Loads of amazing flavors to choose from (we got 5 different ones) and such an easy process. Both the adults and the kids adored it. The Sea Salted Caramel was a particular favorite. I'll definitely be back for more!!
Ruth offers a service and product unrivaled by any other. The variety, quality and flavors on offer are superb. No event is complete without Cornude.
Ruth at Cornude is an absolute pleasure to work with. Our order was delivered ahead of schedule and the quality and care taken was exemplary. Ruth went above and beyond and we would be more than happy to recommend Cornude for any event. The unique bespoke popcorn really is something special.
We paired Cornude with an Irish gin as part of a food pairing for one of our gin events - Gin Experience Dublin. Ruth created a bespoke white chocolate, lemon and beetroot popcorn which went exceptionally well with the gin that we had chosen. Very professional and delicious popcorn that sold out very quickly!
We love Cornude Popcorn and so do all of our Sheridans Cheesemongers Irish Food festival goers! Great flavours and a really fun addition to any event or movie night.
Cornude popcorn is hands down the best popcorn available in Ireland, with an award winning range this popcorn is fantastic with the salted caramel one of my favorites! Each batch is hand made, fresh as a daisy and pop full of flavor.
An explosion of Flavors, excellent communication, packaging and delivery
This product it's top shelf and we had it at our wedding it went down a treat with loads of complements and Ruth is so easy work with
We ordered a variety of flavours as part of a present for the wedding we attended and it went down a storm. Everyone loved the idea of popcorn at a family wedding we attended. People couldn’t believe lemon lush would be so nice as a popcorn flavour. Top quality too. Devoured. Easy to scoop and put into pots and gets people talking too :)
Simply delicious and customer service that goes above and beyond. Thank you Ruth.
This is amazing! The packaging is gorgeous and the selection of flavours is excellent. Myself and my family enjoyed every single bite.
I ordered a bunch of different flavours of popcorn for my wedding. Everything arrived on time and was perfect. Our guests absolutely loved all the flavours as did we :) Would highly recommend to anyone for any occasion
Any popcorn I've ever had from the fun popping Ruth, has always made my day. Couldn't recommend it enough.
Absolute best service ever!! Everybody was so impressed with the quality they were!
Cornude Popcorn is rated 4.98 based on 60 reviews