Cornude Popcorn Reviews

Read Cornude Popcorn Reviews

info@cornude.ie

Cornude Offices, 24 Carman's Hall, Dublin 8, Dublin Ireland

Tell us how Cornude Popcorn made you happy
We had Cornude popcorn instead of a cake at our wedding. We had Mouthy Masala, Lemon Zest and Melty Marshmallow. They were all fabulous. Something for those with a sweet tooth and savoury lovers too. Ruth was a treat to work with and could not recommend her highly enough.
A very good quality product and a level of customer service that exceeds the norm.We used the popcorn kernels for a booking for our popcorn machine and were not disappointed.The treat bag of popcorn was a lovely surprise.....Very happy.
I ordered popcorn as a treat for the house and it did not diappont. The flavours were delicious and the order arrived so quickly, delighted. Couldn't recommend this product more.
Fast & efficient professional service. Delicious popcorn! Would highly recommend as a local supplier.
Can't thank Ruth enough for her delicious popcorn hamper she hand delivered so I could surprise my husband on our wedding anniversary. We got 2 delicious flavours and kernels to pop at home! Salted caramel is to die! Highly recommend.
Absolutely fantastic personal service and the popcorn was just fantastic. Highly recommend Cornude Popcorn.
This popcorn is the very best! The kernels are large and the taste is out of this world. Once you taste it, you will not want any other popcorn. The simply salted is my addiction! I rate this 10 out of 5 stars! ❤️
I love Ruth's popcorn! I've tried many flavours over the years, and just love them. I ordered the kernels for home popping recently, and the service was great. They arrived within the expected timeframe. And there are very clear instructions which mean I get to enjoy the best popcorn whenever I feel like it. Highly recommend
I was overjoyed when I received one of Ruth's Pop n Lock packages a gift. Her popcorn is truly devine and it was such a incredible mood boost in these trying times. Immediately ordered some for a friend. The quality, range of flavours and customer service is really impressive and I would definitely recommend to every popcorn lover 🍿✨
Ruths popcorn is not only excellent quality, but her personal service and great instructions mean that we now pop a perfect popcorn every time!

I highly recommend Cornude Popcorn 🙌
Ruth, organised a "lock-down" treat (with a selection of flavors) for all my staff and I have to say that she was absolutely brilliant to deal with. from initial phone call to delivery, service was second to none ! I never got such a response from my staff, they were all delighted with the treat and it lifted all their spirits in this uncertain time. Ruth, very very well done, and we will be back for more ! ! Pat
Cornude has the best customer service I have ever come accross on top of the best popcorn, couldn’t recommend higher!! The hamper I received and the hamper I got delivered brought great joy in these tough times!
Amazing popcorn- probably the best I’ve ever had to be honest. Also an excellent service, really personal and friendly. Couldn’t recommend it more!
Best popcorn I've ever had :)
Amazing popcorn, we had many varieties and all are absolutely delicious, would highly recommend.
I’ve been a fan of Cornude for years now, and was so excited to see this selection box offer for Christmas. The flavours are amazing, nothing better than sitting on the couch in your pj’s munching away!! It’s no ordinary popcorn, definitely worth every penny! Got it exactly when I was advised, 5* service for a 5* product!
Absolutely delighted with my purchase as a gift for a popcorn lover. The presentation also was beautiful. Will definitely order again
Purchased as a Christmas gift for a friend, which they loved. Jealous I didn’t get one for myself, popcorn was delicious, will definitely order again!
We got popcorn from Ruth for our wedding. It was amazing....everyone loved it and thought it was such a different touch to our sweet table. The pop corn were all such full pieces and there were no bitty pieces like you would get from a normal bag of popcorn. The toppings were plentiful too. Ruth was so easy to deal with and the popcorn arrived on time. We are just waiting for another excuse to be able to order again.
This is the best popcorn you will ever taste! The sea salt regular popcorn is a dream, but just wait until you taste the marshmallow, the lemon or the toffee! Beyond the product, Ruth’s personal and prompt attention to the order makes this my favorite popcorn experience ever!
Cornude Popcorn is rated 4.99 based on 78 reviews