Cornude Popcorn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornude Popcorn
Courier, Own Driver
Read Cornude Popcorn Reviews

About Cornude Popcorn:

Cornude Artisan Popcorn, Dublin is a hand made offering of Bespoke - Luxuriously Finished Popcorn. Multi-Award Winning, Ruth's popcorn has tickled the palates of thousands of people via events, weddings, marketing & PR events, pairings and high end hotel service packs - all the while being hand prepared, finished and packed to order. #FreshNotFarmed

info@cornude.ie

More Photos & Videos
Cornude Popcorn Reviews | 1st May 2020
cornude
More Photos & Videos
I ordered popcorn as a treat for the house and it did not diappont. The flavours were delicious and the order arrived so quickly, delighted. Couldn't recommend this product more.
Fast & efficient professional service. Delicious popcorn! Would highly recommend as a local supplier.
Can't thank Ruth enough for her delicious popcorn hamper she hand delivered so I could surprise my husband on our wedding anniversary. We got 2 delicious flavours and kernels to pop at home! Salted caramel is to die! Highly recommend.
Absolutely fantastic personal service and the popcorn was just fantastic. Highly recommend Cornude Popcorn.
This popcorn is the very best! The kernels are large and the taste is out of this world. Once you taste it, you will not want any other popcorn. The simply salted is my addiction! I rate this 10 out of 5 stars! ❤️
I love Ruth's popcorn! I've tried many flavours over the years, and just love them. I ordered the kernels for home popping recently, and the service was great. They arrived within the expected timeframe. And there are very clear instructions which mean I get to enjoy the best popcorn whenever I feel like it. Highly recommend
I was overjoyed when I received one of Ruth's Pop n Lock packages a gift. Her popcorn is truly devine and it was such a incredible mood boost in these trying times. Immediately ordered some for a friend. The quality, range of flavours and customer service is really impressive and I would definitely recommend to every popcorn lover 🍿✨
Ruths popcorn is not only excellent quality, but her personal service and great instructions mean that we now pop a perfect popcorn every time!

I highly recommend Cornude Popcorn 🙌
Ruth, organised a "lock-down" treat (with a selection of flavors) for all my staff and I have to say that she was absolutely brilliant to deal with. from initial phone call to delivery, service was second to none ! I never got such a response from my staff, they were all delighted with the treat and it lifted all their spirits in this uncertain time. Ruth, very very well done, and we will be back for more ! ! Pat
Cornude has the best customer service I have ever come accross on top of the best popcorn, couldn’t recommend higher!! The hamper I received and the hamper I got delivered brought great joy in these tough times!
Amazing popcorn- probably the best I’ve ever had to be honest. Also an excellent service, really personal and friendly. Couldn’t recommend it more!
Best popcorn I've ever had :)
Amazing popcorn, we had many varieties and all are absolutely delicious, would highly recommend.
I’ve been a fan of Cornude for years now, and was so excited to see this selection box offer for Christmas. The flavours are amazing, nothing better than sitting on the couch in your pj’s munching away!! It’s no ordinary popcorn, definitely worth every penny! Got it exactly when I was advised, 5* service for a 5* product!
Absolutely delighted with my purchase as a gift for a popcorn lover. The presentation also was beautiful. Will definitely order again
Purchased as a Christmas gift for a friend, which they loved. Jealous I didn’t get one for myself, popcorn was delicious, will definitely order again!
We got popcorn from Ruth for our wedding. It was amazing....everyone loved it and thought it was such a different touch to our sweet table. The pop corn were all such full pieces and there were no bitty pieces like you would get from a normal bag of popcorn. The toppings were plentiful too. Ruth was so easy to deal with and the popcorn arrived on time. We are just waiting for another excuse to be able to order again.
This is the best popcorn you will ever taste! The sea salt regular popcorn is a dream, but just wait until you taste the marshmallow, the lemon or the toffee! Beyond the product, Ruth’s personal and prompt attention to the order makes this my favorite popcorn experience ever!
Wonderful woman to deal with! The popcorn was out of this world, especially the Lemon lush 😍 each piece of popcorn is perfectly coated, no plain pieces at all. Highly recommended. We will be back x
Early this year I had the pleasure of meeting Ruth and Cornude Popcorn at the Altech Craft Beer festival in the Convention Centre Dublin, I really enjoyed sampling her products and was very impressed with the unique flavors she was bringing to the market, The samples I had the pleasure of tasting were her award winning Chilli and Lime as well as the scrumptious Belgian chocolate drizzle, they both really stuck in my mind.

A couple of months later I moved from Dublin to Killarney and in my new hotel the Killarney Plaza Hotel and Spa I felt that it would be a much better offering and talking point for our patrons and guests as opposed to a standard peanut mix as part of our overall beverage experience

Since we made the switch to using Cornude Popcorn as an accompaniment to our cocktails, wines and beers we have had nothing but positive feedback and I think it really goes a long way to showing our patrons and guests that we care about their beverage experience with us
Cornude Popcorn is rated 4.99 based on 76 reviews