Cornude Popcorn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornude Popcorn
Courier, Own Driver
Read Cornude Popcorn Reviews

About Cornude Popcorn:

Cornude Artisan Popcorn, Dublin is a hand made offering of Bespoke - Luxuriously Finished Popcorn. Multi-Award Winning, Ruth's popcorn has tickled the palates of thousands of people via events, weddings, marketing & PR events, pairings and high end hotel service packs - all the while being hand prepared, finished and packed to order. #FreshNotFarmed

info@cornude.ie

More Photos & Videos
Cornude Popcorn Reviews | 1st May 2020
cornude
More Photos & Videos
I have had Cornude at food and beer festivals and have ordered the mixed boxes online and every time I eat the popcorn it's so tasty and fresh. So when we were getting married we decided we had to have the popcorn for everyone to taste. Ruth was great to deal with and she even delivered the popcorn to our house so it was ready just in time. Needless to say there wasn't a single bit of popcorn left before the dinner. All our guests loved the flavours.
I've ordered variety packs on a couple occasions from Ruth. Always delicious and go down a treat with our guests.
Looking forward to ordering more!
Cornude Popcorn are fantastic. Brilliant service and an incredibly tasty product.
I ordered popcorn for a friend in Ireland all the way from my home in the US. Everything went smoothly and the packaging was very high quality. Perfect gift!
I don't like popcorn or, should I say, I didn't. Every time we went to the cinema, everyone else in the family had popcorn but I didn't. Then I tried Cornude at a stall on Culture Night and was converted. Ruth kindly let me make a small order of the flavour I had tried and some others I thought I would like to try. I enjoyed each flavour and particularly enjoyed being able to bring my popcorn to the next cinema outing. Of course, everyone else wanted mine!
They gave me an extra little sample bag of popcorn to try because I'm from the same place in Cavan and have been a loyal customer for years 😊
Helped out a client event I hosted - great value!
Ruth is very professional and customer friendly. She helps me with my orders and answers any questions I may have in a very nice professional way. She keeps in touch and always let us know the status of our orders. Our clients are very pleased to receive the elegant popcorn treats from Cornude Popcorn. I will continue to order from her. I hope that one day she will open up a shop in the US.
I ordered Cornude popcorn for my wedding. It looked great and was delicious . I found Ruth to be very helpful throughout the order process. I had some popcorn left over and brought it into my office ( In Dubai ) where it went down a treat :)
I purchased a variety pack of Cornude Popcorn for my husbands birthday. He is a big popcorn fan & thoroughly enjoyed it. The service & delivery was excellent.
I received the most delicious selection of popcorn in a beautiful presentation box for valentines. Absolutely gorgeous, a taste sensation!
Tough to know which was better the popcorn or the service, both were excellent. We had Cornude Popcorn at our wedding and people still talk about it. Thanks for everything Ruth.
I love love love LOVE Cornude Popcorn! The flavours are so yummy and really creative both the sweet and savoury! I have frequently bought Cornude at many markets and ordered online, and have never been disappointed. I can't walk past a stand without buying at least 3 different flavours. My favourites are the marshmallow and anything spicy!
I ordered some mushroom popcorn kernels which was delivered quickly and well packaged. Very satisfied with the order and will be buying from Cornude again.
The popcorn was really fresh and each flavour was unique. Everyone raved about it on our wedding day and for many months after. We would recommend Cornude Popcorn to anyone.
Have tried a few of cornudes popcorns and they are all amazing. I especially love the chilli or if I'm in the mood for sweet the maple and pecan. You can tell the ingredients are fresh. My mouth is watering just thinking of the popcorn!
Cornude was the perfect surprise gift for my girlfriend, she's obsessed with popcorn so the inspired mix of "craft" flavours was great. Was very easy to get info about delivery and stuff from Ruth and was at the house in no time. Can't recommend giving them a go enough.
Cornude Popcorn is rated 4.99 based on 78 reviews