cotton on Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend cotton on

How would you rate cotton on ?

"Returns are a mission"
"Excellent quality of the clothing and good service"
"BIRTHDAY GIFT VOUCHER"
"I placed an order for collection at the store - I was impressed that although they didn't have a free delivery option - they still gave the option to pick up at the store. And the welcome gift of R100 off - really persuaded me to buy. Also the confirmation email - after placing the order reassured me."
"Free delivery if you spend over R500. You also receive Perks Vouchers and I just received a voucher, since it is my birthday month. Their Sale products are priceded clearly and there are a wide variety of colours and styles. You also have the option of collecting your parcel from selected pickup points."
"So happy! Products came quickly!"
"Comfy and trendy......great shop for seasonal clothes"
"Excellent service and great range of products and continually adding to their range."
"Great selection of clothing and really helpful staff"
cotton on is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!