COVETI Reviews

of reviewers recommend COVETI
Read COVETI Reviews

About COVETI:

Serving customers across the Middle East through business based in more than 10 countries and regions.

Unearthing talent from across the globe. COVETI is your home to undiscovered luxury in the Middle East empowering designers, manufacturers, boutiques, businesses and communities to thrive.

+971502318833

customercare@coveti.com

Tell us how COVETI made you happy
I simply loved the earrings Thank you I will shop more now
Easy to order, prompt delivery. I’m always scouring their website- beautiful stuff! all that they are having on the website is just fun and unusual !!!
Thank you we are glad you like our brand portfolio and stay tuned for more to come.
Really responsive and understanding when I needed to return something as I had to return my mom gift.
Efficient, one is advised of tracking one’s order, prompt.
Loved my maroon bag 😍 ordered for special event and it attracted all eyes and really steal the spotlights every time I wore it. Thanks COVETI for the excellent service it was easy to order and received it faster the I expected
Everything was spot on, I have already been recommending them to friends and family.
I love my order for MOS bags, I received it on time and it’s really looks very elegant
Excellent products, prompt delivery & friendly & supportive team.
COVETI is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews