cox and hitchcock Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend cox and hitchcock
Click Here

Tell us how cox and hitchcock made you happy

"Been with this practice a while. Find May, the Dentist, both pleasant to deal with and very professional. Hope she has a long career with Cox and Hitchcock as I would certainly miss her if she was to leave! Full marks May!!"
Are you cox and hitchcock? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"reasonable dentist firm but poor communication and like you to always pay up front, which makes it difficult if you want to complain about the service."
"Root canal was done by Yasmeen and she did a very messy job, since she done the it I can't even eat from the left side. I had to see few more dentist and must pay more to get it fixed because it actually now it's very painful. I'm my opening surgery has only few good dentist ( private if you pay) but under NHS they are not experienced. I'm very enoyed because you can't even go to their page to make a complaint. Not happy at all, will find a better clinic."
cox and hitchcock is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews