Crazy bear Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Crazy bear

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Crazy bear?
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Crazy bear made you happy

"There are more than a dozen complaints here from other customers who ordered and paid for items they ordered but never received. What can people do to bring this scam operation down?"
Are you Crazy bear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Abhorrent company, don't fall for their scam."
"This store is a RIP off I ordered a helmet online in july never received it they have the nerve to put a star on there reviews I wouldn't give them any stars dont order on this website"
"I purchased a hand bag on July 9th. I still have not received it. Cant get a hold of them after several email attempts. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS RIP OFF COMPANY"
"I ordered a quilt in July and never received it, got told when I contacted them I was told not to worry and then nothing. It's a huge SCAM."
"I placed an order on July 15, 2019, and was emailed a confirmation by this outfit that it had been processed. Should have known this was a questionable transaction since this “receipt” did not include any Cocteau or follow up information. Laughingly, their website encourages customer feedback, positive or negative. Now more than two months after laying out $85 for a travel bag, I have no product after five attempts to reach them by email. This is a scam operation. I will be happy to post a more positive review if Crazybear sends me the item I ordered. If not, time toreport these people to state, federal and consumer groups in the. US."
"These guys are bogus I ordered a helmet July 17 th can get a hold of them cant get an update nothing this is a SCAM"
"HORRIBLE "company" - ordered a birthday present for someone, Harley shoes, never showed up. Responded to 'maybe' 2 emails and then nothing. I contact my financial institute to file a dispute with the charges. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM"
"I ordered and paid for a Harley Jacket in July. I have never received it and have not been able to contact them."
"Never got Harley jacket ordered in July"
"Ordered a helmet in July and never received. tried to contact by email with order # and no reply. Would not buy anything from them. All they do it take your $ and send nothing."
"Never got my order which was placed in July!!! The payment was taken, but have not received the merchandise!!! Extremely unhappy!!!"
"Its been, months since ive placed my order an havent gotten it. Ive only got one response. After that havent gotten nothing."
"Brilliant meal fantastic surroundings"
Crazy bear is rated 1.29 based on 14 reviews