credit perfect Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend credit perfect

Popular Questions:

How can I contact credit perfect?

Tell us how credit perfect made you happy

Telephone
"I fill my details for loan application,and they start charging me for no reason,and when I contact with them they said i am on subscription plan,but i never use their services,and they just refund me for two payments but rest of they said,they can’t give it back,that’s totally ripoff,thats like robbery,i can say that modern style robbery"
Are you credit perfect? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Credit perfect have stolen money from my account. I did not authorise it, they did not notify me. Scamming already desperate people. Do not trust them"
"This company hides behind other companies for loans, you then get "redirected" by the loan company to them and somehow end up paying them £14.99 a month membership. This is a complete con and the last thing someone with no money would apply for, if you look on the ratings for this company you can see they have stolen money from lots of people. Why is nothing being done about this? They stole money from me as Im not very computer literate and are refusing to refund me the previous payments. I had NEVER heard of them until I noticed a payment on my bank account, much like everyone else theyve conned out of their money. This is a disgrace, they are plainly doing it deliberately as if they were a legitimate company they would just refund those people who "accidentally" signed up for this so called service. Its a blatant and fraudulent rip off."
"Amazing service, rang in enquiring about a payment that had been taken. Did not realise how much this service can help you to improve your chances of being accepted for credit!"
"Amazing service, could tell the staff really care about the customer and try to resolve your issue as quickly and efficiently as possible. Would highly recommend."
"The customer service I received today was fantastic. Ben was very friendly and helpful."
"Worst service ever Worst service ever, you are scammed in to a 14.99 subscription and have just 1 customer service agent, and she is so bossy, just tries to explain to you, and doesn't take any action to resolve your issue. I was scammed of GBP44.97"
credit perfect is rated 2.50 based on 8 reviews