credit perfect Reviews

of reviewers recommend credit perfect

Tell us how credit perfect made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Have no idea who this company is. ??? Have taken 19.99 last 2 months. (March &April) have not applied for any finance on line. But found. Dodgy emails in junk. .. trying to make out I’d applied for A £2000 loan and been accepted.. also a dodgy email same day in junk from a Fake Universal Credit site. !! The dates I received these where the days I checked. About not working due to Covid-19! .. 🤬🤬🤬😡
Taken money unknown to me .. after checked bank statements then found emails in junk saying I’d been successful in a loan application for £2000!!.. never applied for this. Also been told there is link when I’ve logged into my universal credit account since been on Covid-19 lockdown.!!! Make your bank aware.. but I’ve had to cancel my bank card as they are using those card details. To take money !! 🤬
Taken money rom me withotu my permisso, I have no idea who are they are
Don’t use this service as it’s a waste of money and you do not get a loan nor help with obtaining one which is what they claim to help you with.
Oh i am fuming. I seriously want to find these jokers and beat the money they’ve taken out of them
They steal money from people, I wish death to them
£20 fee and I used it once in sign up! Wouldn’t recommend!
Taken money when I have t signed up for anything, got my bank to cancel any money been taken, yet they still have managed to take money from. Absolutely fuming
At the beginning of march I noticed my account had 19.00 deducted to this company credit perfect. Now I've been trying to question them as to why this has happened still awaiting an answer. Then on the 31st march another 19.00 has been taken. The worst thing is I've never heard of them or signed up to them. I suffer with anxiety so this whole situation is not helping me at all. Something has to be done. I'm still sending them emails 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Same problem, lost 20£
Ergh the worst company ever I hope they get shut down took money out of my account for no good reason
I have never even heard of this company, yet today I wake up check my bank to find £19.99 has been taken out? I’ve never signed up to anything so what is this about??
Total scumbags taking my money without permission leaving me on my arse !
Don’t even want to give one star! This is a total scam! They make sure it is difficult for you to cancel.
They emailed me to say I'm due a refund looked legit but does anyone know if it's a scam? Thank you
bioody disgrace how can you legally con people ? tried to get my 20 quid back no interest, a disgrace and should be shut down
I DID NOT BLOODY AGREE TO ANYTHING I AM A SINGLE MUM AND YOU VILE PARASITES ARE TAKING £19.99 OFF MY ACCOUNT WHICH I HAVE NOTHING...SHAME ON YOU..HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHTS MESSING AROUND WITH VULNERABLE PEOPLE..
OMG.....this is so wrong, this company needs to be dispersed. How they can live with themselves is beyond me. Refusing to give my money back to something I did not agree too......vile company
They have cancelled my account but will not refund, this company is a fraudulent company who take money from your bank account sneaking and hidding without any account confirmation or billing confirmation whatever. This criminal company needs exposure!
My bank is overdrawn as this company have taken money without my permission iv never heard of this company, my bank have stopped it and are looking into it for me
credit perfect is rated 1.08 based on 135 reviews