credit perfect Reviews

of reviewers recommend credit perfect

Tell us how credit perfect made you happy
Totally scam bags, they prey on vulnerable and poor people. Why isn't anybody taking an action against them and informing the consumer credit and financial conduct authority, clearly they're breaking the law.
Total scam... please don't sign up for any loan as these people will take £19.99 from your account every month... cant contact them to stop payments...
This company credit perfect is a scam they get £19.99 in my 2 accounts in one go and be careful when you are appplying for a loan or a credit card because this company is like wolf behind the scene waiting for a very vulnerable victim and will just eat you if they have an oppurtunity watch out and they dont have a contact number or a telephone number because they are hiding ,they have only emails because they are hiding from there victim ,
It takes money £19.99 to my two accounts in one go how they know my account ,I dont even involve in them or do transaction ,I dont know them they take around £39.98 its a lot of money if your struggling financially
I had a payment taken from my account £19.99 I don't know who it is I've never been involved with a credit perfect this is a scam it seems to be happening to lots of people something has to get sorted out it's alott of money being taken from the account
SCAM- taking money out of my account and I’ve never even signed up for this service. Never even heard of it before. No way of contacting them either.
Great service really helped me improve my score and understand what was going on with my credit profile.
Tried to Take 19.99 out of our account. Called Fraud department as was not authorised and they are investigating, how did they get the details. Card cancelled but still have to keep a check. Con artists beware!!
Total scam, three times they have taken money from my account, hadn’t even heard of the company, I’ve had to cancel my bank card now.
Got refunded by my bank, they even said it was a scam, steer clear
All I can say is SCAM, please don’t sign up, wished I had read the reviews before hand
Creditperfect is what the banks refer to as a 3rd party broker. These types of transackrions are usually linked to loan applications (even to see if you are eligibal for a loan), credit checking companies such as ClearScore, Experian etc, and also when you take out temporary finance.

If you do any of the above please note that you would have to agree to those companies Terms & Conditions, and in those T&Cs will be a clause stating that by agreeing to the conditions that the company will pass your info, including your card details, to other companies such as Creditperfect (there are many 3rd party brokers that can have your info passed to ie Scoresmatter, social-score, mybudgetboost etc).

What you have to do is first contact your bank and have them stop any future dated payments to the company so it cant come off again (please note that just cancelling your card and replacing it will not stop these as these companies use a system called recurring payments (similar to what Netflix and Amazon Prime use) where Visa will auto update these companies with the new card number.

After the recurring nature are bocked you need to contact the companies for a refund. During Covid several companies are not taking calls and can only be contcted by email. If you are unable to contact the companies speak to your bank to see what they can do. Then you will need to contact the Loan, credit checking or finance company directly you used to advise them to NOT pass your info onto any other 3rd party broker. If you used several companies or a price comparison website it might be easier to cancel your card to prevent those companies passing your info on.

These 3rd party brokers are not fraudulent (a bit underhand and not very transparent or obvious about what they do but its not fraud). Banks always advise you to fully read the T&Cs before agreeing to anything so you know what you are agreeing to.
Total Scam.
Do NOT create a membership or you will get stung for £20 per month.
They prey on people who apply for loans and are too hasty to read the small print on the main page
Looks like there’s a few people you have scammed!! £19.99 out of my bank as well. You are going to be in trouble.
Never heard of your company but yet you think it's ok to just take money from my bank how is it even legal
That company just took 19.99 from my bank never heard of them absolutely disgusting
This happened to me too! I wrote an email of complaint and was told I would only get half back, that was after I told them I was going to speak to citizens advise. I have 2 small children and my partner was on furlough. They have recently sent an email saying they are refunding “customers” and have asked for the last 4 digits of my card, I don’t think I will, don’t want them accessing my account again! Absolutely disgusting at this time with the pandemic going on!!
I don't remember signing up to this company and found that £20 has been taken from my account. I claim benefits for mental health problems and this is something I could do without. Going by the complaints they are STILL taking money from people!
Scammers taking money off my account with out even knowing who they are.The matter has been reported for fraud.
This web taken money from my bank with out my promotion they are scam be carful every one I never need them or sing up to with them I was searching online for loan And they make you sing up to see if you we’ll be accepting or no but saying free never ask for money and now they charging me every month 19.99 I don’t know even why
credit perfect is rated 1.07 based on 251 reviews