credit perfect Reviews

19% of reviewers recommend credit perfect

Popular Questions:

How can I contact credit perfect?

Tell us how credit perfect made you happy

"Credit perfect took money from my bank account without my permission, when I emailed them to ask for a refund I was told that they don’t issue refunds once the 14 day trial is up. These people scam money out of innocent people. I advise people to avoid this company."
Are you credit perfect? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Disgraceful service. I clicked: "I DO NOT AGREE" on a pop-up after account verification and was charged £15 for nothing. I tried to get it refunded and they rejected my request. I will be contacting the financial ombudsman service today to make a formal complaint. Avoid this company at all costs, this type of behaviour is vile. They are also removing comments on review websites that are not favourable for being "defamatory", people who've been conned out of money voicing their opinion."
"This company hides behind other companies for loans, you then get "redirected" by the loan company to them and somehow end up paying them £14.99 a month membership. This is a complete con and the last thing someone with no money would apply for, if you look on the ratings for this company you can see they have stolen money from lots of people. Why is nothing being done about this? They stole money from me as Im not very computer literate and are refusing to refund me the previous payments. I had NEVER heard of them until I noticed a payment on my bank account, much like everyone else theyve conned out of their money. This is a disgrace, they are plainly doing it deliberately as if they were a legitimate company they would just refund those people who "accidentally" signed up for this so called service. Its a blatant and fraudulent rip off."
credit perfect is rated 1.75 based on 16 reviews