Crescent Canna Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crescent Canna
"Best CBD topicals I've ever tried for my joint pain and a shoulder injury. Instant pain relief."
"I went with the 2000mg peppermint flavored dropper. Way better taste and than other brands I've had, less oily, not as thick, and the taste doesn't linger on your palate like other brands."
"The Pineapple Express vape cartridge is FANTASTIC! It instantly helps reduce my anxiety -- and it tastes delicious! (Couldn't ask for a better price, too.)"
"Their Pineapple Express is the best testing CBD vape cart I’ve ever tried. So good."
"The CBD is on par if not better in some respects with the quality of some of the industries best available products. I would definitely recommend this product to others in need of relief from aches, pains and inflammation. The MCT is also a great added bonus. I purchased my oil at the vape shop on St Charles where the clerk was friendly and knowledgeable. The price is great as well considering the quality of the product."
"Their mandarin lime tincture is the most delicious flavor of CBD oil I've ever had. MMMM MMMM GOOD!"
"LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the freeze roller. I had shoulder surgery and it was a game changer."
"Their CBD pain creme is awesome. Instant relief. I've tried a bunch of other CBD creams and this is the best by far."
"I've been using Crescent CBD 1000mg Mandarin Lime Drops for about three weeks now and I have to say it's the best CBD tincture I've ever tried. It tastes awesome and has been great for my hip pain and overall soreness and recovery after soccer games. I also have been using the CBD pain creme for a powerful combo of pain relief! High quality CBD at the best prices around. I definitely recommend Crescent Canna!"
Crescent Canna is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews