Custom Patches Inc Reviews

Josh Schoenbein
Custom Patches Inc 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Aimee Andrews
More Photos & Videos
I am extremely happy with the service, products, and staff!! Your sales representative did a great job before, during, and after my order. I am happy to say she is doing a outstanding job on my second order.
Thank you, Mark! We will be sure to pass this praise along to your sales rep!
Great communication and quality product. They were able to color match my files and I love the patches.
Custom Patches Inc 5 star review on 26th May 2020
GREAT QUALITY I USE THEM ALL THE TIME
I have used Custom Patches for at least 5 different patches. I always come back to reorder. You can’t beat their prices and everyone is so willing to help, should you need it. I totally recommend Custom Patches if you are in the market!
We use Custom Patches on backpacks and outdoor gear. They look good and have held up very well to some substantial abuse. We've made an annual order for the last 3 years or so. Re-ordering is very easy, customer service has been great, and the pricing is very competitive.
I have ordered several times from Custom Patches and every time has been outstanding! Every time they helped on the art the suggestions were great and they were fast. The quality of the patches and colors is amazing. And most of all the customer service is great. I will keep using them every time we need mission patches for my company.
Custom Patches Inc 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Patches are consistently good!
Our BruTrek patches turned out wonderful! Very nice quality with hook velcro backing. The perfect promo giveaway item at overland rallies and outdoor shows. Custom Patches is our go-to source for all of our patch needs from now on!
Timely and perfect! Love the patches
I have found Custom Patches to be very helpful and responsive to any questions presented. The quality of their product is top notch.
We love the custom patches (with the sticky backing for easy placement). The proofing process via email was great, and we were very pleased with the quality (full embroidered patch). We will definitely order again. Thank you!
I have ordered three batches of patches and have been extremely happy with each one. I made a slight modification to the second and third batch and Custom Patches made the mods and the patches came out amazing. Thank you Custom Patches!
Great quality iron on patches! Colors don't run and the heat seal backing is easy to apply and stays on.
Custom Patches Inc 5 star review on 18th May 2020
Great company to work with. They work with you to get what you want your finished item to be. We have used them for 4 years now and have had excellent service each time. We have recommended to several other people.
Good service
The CP staff is great. Fast to answer questions. The design team is awesome. The production and shipping turnaround time is fair.

I get offered discounts from so many domestic manufacturing, web based, and locally owned patch companies, but I've gotten good service from CP and plan to keep my organization's business with Custom Patches.

Q: any chance y'all will add competitively priced hook-and-loop name tapes for military style uniforms; individual and small quantity?

Thanks for helping my team and I. We will be placing more orders soon.

---
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

LTC Steven "HAVOC" Terry
Executive Officer; 1st Brigade
11th Field Force, NY Militia

𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙪𝙢 𝙉𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙨
Prepare ✓ Train ✓ Survive ✓

Visit Custom Patches, Inc. on the web. The official manufacturer of unit patches for the NY Militia!
Quality patches
Custom Patches is a very friendly, personable company that willingly works with your custom artwork to produce high quality patches. We use the patches for our weekly kids ministry, and the kids are thrilled to attach them to their ministry shirts! I recommend Custom Patches to anyone desiring to create unique patches that are very professionally done at an affordable price.
Always on time and work is always on point!
The patches worked great for my team. We used them the whole year as we would put a patch on the back of the player’s shooting shirt for each win we had on the season.
Patches were made and delivered in a timely manner and met expectations.
Custom Patches Inc is rated 4.96 based on 101 reviews