Custom Patches Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Patches Inc
I am extremely happy with the service, products, and staff!! Your sales representative did a great job before, during, and after my order. I am happy to say she is doing a outstanding job on my second order.
Thank you, Mark! We will be sure to pass this praise along to your sales rep!
Great job on my patch design
Posted 17 minutes ago
Great experience
I LOVE THE PATCHES THEY MADE ME, GREAT DETAIL, DECENT TURNAROUND, EXCELLENT FEDEX SHIPPIN(FAST)
Custom Patches Inc 5 star review on 30th October 2020
I love my patches so much! Great customer service and attention to detail in my design! Definitely interested in getting more!
Super job

You should put these in a catalog and on sale
Very happy with the patches I bought!
The people that helped me were very pleasant, the work was done well and I got my patches before deadline.
Exactly what I wanted, fast service
Very quick production times. The patches were 100% as I expected them to come out. They look amazing. Couldn't be happier. And the rest of the unit loved them too. Thank you.
Custom Patches Inc 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Patches look great! Very good quality!
First, your team has made me very happy! I love the end result of my new patch. There has been a lot of oooos and ahhhhs from my friends. Stephanie and Carolyn, your magic made everything easy and supportive. I’ll be sending another TIPI TRIBAL patch in September or October. I can see more colorful patches coming my way.
With joy and respect,
Sally Colbert
Customer was fantastic and the product exceeded my expectations!
Every patch is made with precision and we are given professional help along the way. We highly recomment CustomPatches!
Quality work at a reasonable price.
Beautiful!
We ordered pin backed patches for our camp store this year and they are INCREDIBLE! The detail is perfect. It's an exact stitched replica of the graphic we sent and it is so cool! Kids will be excited to start collecting these every year. (It's our plan to have a new Camp patch pin each year from now on!) Service was quick and communication was thorough. We are so impressed!
Very good !
When I received my patches I was pleasantly pleased with Custom Patches work. I was happy with the tweaking they did on my artwork. Everyone agrees it is a nice looking patch.
Easy to let them know what I wanted. I showed them a picture of a design and they nailed it the first time. Patches arrived in excellent condition just as pictured.
Great communication and beautiful products! The stitch quality is great and Tamica is a wonderful rep to work with.
Custom Patches Inc is rated 4.96 based on 157 reviews