Cuvva Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Cuvva Reviews

07547192913

Tell us how Cuvva made you happy
Installed their app and went to get a car insurance quote but they would only base this on my location at the time of the quote. As I was nowhere near where I would be driving and prices apparently vary by location they wanted to give me an incorrect quote. I got no satisfaction when I highlighted I wanted a quote for another location not immediate cover.
hi cuvva my son told me he is policy holder of the insurance on his friends car with cuvva... who dont use it lets my son use it until he buys his own, and my son tops up at hourly rate at first i was dubious , because it seems cheap but hes happy...is this all above board and my son has comprehensive certificate from you cuvva...i was just bit skeptical but its all good and im happy .
quick, responsive and sorted in ten minutes
Great 👍 easy just click and go
Great app solves so many issues and hassle of short term insurance just click and go ...excellent no hassle and when you’ve had enough of the wife’s driving 😂click !
Perfect
Great job
Really good insurance....Use discount code: UF32N9NZFX to receive £10 off your cuvva.
Helpful, handy team!
Quick and easy would deffo recommend
Best insurance experience.
quick and efficient service no complaints
Great service really easy to use will be using again in the future and telling all my friends and family too. Thanks again.
Annoying that you get a quote early in the day, then when you check later to take out the policy, you find that it’s gone up in price
Easy to use website, staff very friendly, helpful and efficient would definitely use again.
Easy to use. Fast insurance and little to sign up with so great for when you need to be on the go.
Very quick an easy to use would highly recommended the app
Cuvva is rated 4.72 based on 592 reviews