cwb property Reviews

of reviewers recommend cwb property
Telephone, Live Chat
Read cwb property Reviews

01634 304326

warren@cwbproperty.co.uk

48 Holborough Road Snodland Kent

Tell us how cwb property made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We were up for sale with another company and decided to change to CWB after 4 weeks.

Within a week, we had more viewings that the 4 weeks previously and an offer followed shortly.

All the guys and girls there are friendly, professional and contactable.

Highly recommended!
I contacted Warren at CWB on a recommendation a while ago to first seek advice and then to request his expertise in trying to find a buyer for a leasehold property I owned that had some issues which would affect the longterm value and viability of ownership. Warren approached various contacts and provided the relevant information on Property websites and did find a buyer who made a very reasonable offer. Warren was on hand to offer invaluable insight, met with both us and any potential buyers. A thoroughly professional and decent company to do business with and highly recommended.
A friendly and professional service throughout the process of selling our property. All staff always willing to assist.
Ashley is an exceptional member of the team, very calm, friendly and gets things done.
Would highly recommend CWB.
We found CWB Property extremely professional and helpful throughout our house buying process. Special mention must go to Ashley who kept us fully informed at all times and went above and beyond to help get the deal over the line.
We would not hesitate to recommend this 5 star company.
A big thank you to all at CWB property for helping us with our new house purchase.
Ashley was fantastic throughout especially helping get the deal over the line.......we would thoroughly recommend this company.
The process of buying our first home was incredibly daunting, but the team at CWB helped us along the way, Ashley was brilliant and was always more than happy to answer our (many, many) questions! The whatsapp group chat was a great idea as it allowed us to share updates regularly, so we knew exactly where we were along the process of the sale, which as first time buyers who had no clue definitely eased a lot of our anxieties. We're really happy with the service we received with CWB & would happily buy or sell a property again with them!
Extremely friendly and professional. I used CWB to conduct a valuation in my property. They were extremely prompt and provided me with an extremely detailed report on the same day before the closing of business. Definitely my ‘go to’ estate agents from now on.
Great bunch in CWB, always supportive through a chain collapse but made it in the end. Thank you all 👍🏻
The entire team were very helpful especially Ash. House sale went through very smoothly and quickly would highly recommend. Thanks for all your help and support
After considering four other Letting Agents, I chose CWB of Snodland as their excellent services far exceeded those of the others.
I have three rental properties all of which CWB fully manage for me now. Passing these over to Warren has now released me from the worry and stress of being a Landlord and keeping up with all the new regulations and policies.
You always have the full attention from Warren and his team. All questions are promptly dealt with, followed up with answers and advice.
CWB do have outstanding qualities and give 100% to their customers.
They certainly stand out from the others...….
Warm and friendly team who are super helpful and accommodating! Thank you very much! X
Great customer service , very proactive and friendly team. Always picked up the phone

Thanks for a pleasant experience !
Great customer service, helped to move the process along. Very helpful.
Great experience using CWB in Snodland, Kent. Very helpful and friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone buying or selling their home.
My property went online on a Saturday, on Tuesday a viewer came, on Thursday their partner came, they made an offer, I accepted. What more can I say? CWB was recommended to me and I found everyone to be very helpful, especially Ashley, who was very kind and patient with me, an elderly client. He even helped me secure the property I wanted to buy, I have recommended CWB to several other people and would not hesitate to use them again.
From start to finish all the staff where on top
Of there game 👏🏻👏🏻 .
Been let down by other firm in Snodland with ridiculous dropping of original price !! There approach was no nonsense and professional I would recommend this firm a 100 %
No BS
And got buyers through the door
10 out of 10
The two main reasons we chose CWB to market our property were firstly, their very reasonable fees and secondly, they are a local company with good local knowledge. During the sales process if we called the office we felt that they immediately knew us and they were very reassuring, no question was unanswered and nothing was too much trouble. We would highly recommend CWB and wish them continued success.
We sold our house with CWB earlier this year. Can not fault the service they provided. All staff were very friendly and helpful.
Can't rate CWB highly enough. We were buying from their client and the support CWB gave us was second to none. I couldn't believe how proactive Warren and the team had been, dare I say it they made our well known high street estate agent look mediocre! Will 100% be using these guys in the future!

Thank you CWB!
Great service, they went the extra mile to help us every step of the way.
cwb property is rated 4.95 based on 118 reviews