cwb property Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend cwb property

01634 304326

warren@cwbproperty.co.uk

48 Holborough Road Snodland Kent

How would you rate cwb property ?

"I chose this company to rent out my property after a large national company gave such poor service. This company provided a great service, the staff are excellent and I am a very happy "fussy" customer!"
"Found a buyer for my house quickly. Friendly, professional staff"
"CWB MADE US VERY HAPPY BY SENDING ZOE TO SHOW US THE HOUSE THAT ON THURSDAY WILL BECOME OUR NEW HOME, SHE WAS FANTASTIC THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS..WE CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL AND EVERYTHING...KEITH AND SANDRA..."
Wen And Linda
Verified Reviewer
"Great customer service throughout. Warren and his team offered good professional advice. They kept us informed. We never had to chase feedback and felt no pressure from this agent, unlike the previous experience we had from the agent down the road. All viewings were accompanied as arranged. This agent works with you."
"We used CWB to sale our house. The staff are amazing and keep you updated all the way. Really helpful estate agent and always there to help."
"As a buyer I can say they are the only estate agent in Medway that actually ring you back and do what they say! Next time I move I’ll be using CWB for sure. Well done guys!!"
"Great service. Communication was first class. Would like to thank the team for all of their help. House sold."
"Helpful guidance at the early stages of putting house on market. Always on the end of the phone, quick to answer any queries and stepped in when needed."
Ms Terry Johnston
Verified Reviewer
"Ashley, Warren and all the team helped me at every point to make my purchase a simple and stress free affair! Any problem or issue that arises was quickly resolved with higher than usual attention to detail. Thank you! Terry Johnston"
Holly-Amie Kitterhing & Connor Heyworth
Verified Reviewer
"From start to finish CWB has made the process of us purchasing our first property smoother than we had ever anticipated. Zoe has been amazing throughout the whole process, chasing on our behalf, keeping us updated constantly and even during a stressful exchange staying friendly and positive! We are due to complete this Friday and over the moon! Thank you so much for helping us to find our perfect first home!"
"I have just completed the sale of a townhouse I had in Snodland, I must say from inception to completion the whole sale was handled with the utmost professionalism. and courtesy, they dealt with every issue that presented itself with speed and efficiency which ensured a smooth and trouble free sale So a personal thanks to Zoe, Ashley and Warren."
Anna Roberts
Verified Reviewer
"We sold our property through CWB and found the service fantastic, we had a bit of a tricky chain and Zoe stayed on top of the issues the whole way through and kept us regularly informed and updated. Would highly recommend them."
"As an independent estate agents we received dedicated attention from Zoe when we recently purchased a property through CWB. we would highly recommend them."
"I have been renting through CWB for the past 18months and they have been incredible with anything I have needed help with within the property- very helpful, honest and promt with responses. I am now about to move house, (a last min decision) at 8 months pregnant and everyone at CWB have bent over backwards to help me out in one way or another- they're such an amazing team and I would highly recommend CWB to anyone and everyone!"
"""I have just recently sold my property in the UK through CWB. I am now living overseas which i thought may make the situation very difficult, however they made everything very easy and smooth sailing. I was updated regularly with kind emails and was condident they did their very best to meet my needs. After originally being let down massively by an opposing company, CWB did everything to help my situation. They gave me honest advice aswell which goes a long way. I would highly recommend CWB and thank all the staff for their help throughout the sale."
"Well what can I say but I couldn't have done it without them as they were so supportive and so helpful with any doubts or questions I had. CWB sold my house and I also bought my new home through them. I must particularly mention Zoe who was always on the end of the phone and chasing solicitors for me, thank you, and Warren for your advice and knowledge. Would thoroughly recommend CWB to all family and friends."
"After being on the market with another local estate agent, with no success we decided to go on the market with cwb, and what a breath of fresh air, polite honest and informative, but best of all they sold out house! A massive thank you to Zoe for always being at the end of the phone and for your professionalism and politeness! Well done CWB 🏡"
"Very helpful and friendly staff that kept me well informed during the buying/selling process. Would highly recommend."
"I would highly recommend this estate agent! All the staff CWB Property have been very friendly, professional and couldn't have done more for us. They made the selling process go as smoothly as possible and went above and beyond. I am very grateful to them for their advice and for helping us get the best price possible for our house. Great team!"
Kerry And Carl
Unverified Reviewer
"After cwb took over from my previous estate agent they went above and beyond to help get the maintenance I had been waiting for 3 years to be done and have battled to help get a deposit back after moving out. I couldn't of done it without their continuous support and help... A special thanks to Warren and Craig for everything. We wish you all the best."
cwb property is rated 4.95 based on 79 reviews