cwb property Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend cwb property

01634 304326

warren@cwbproperty.co.uk

48 Holborough Road Snodland Kent

Tell us how cwb property made you happy

Telephone
"In three words, Caring, Wonderful, Brilliant. Thank you all."
"I decided to go with CWB rather than other agents as they seemed honest & friendly, they could provide more of a personal service, they were very competitively priced and they had an excellent grasp on the local market. Whilst my sale took longer than planned, through no fault of CWB, the whole team worked well to ensure my property was marketed thoroughly throughout, including on social media, to go out to as many prospective buyers as possible. Warren, Annita, Ashley & Zoe took my exacting standards and demands in their stride and also assisted by continually chasing the buyer and solicitors until the sale completed. I would highly recommend CWB."
"Excellent customer service"
"We where really happy with the service provided by CWB property on the purchase of our new home. Zoe kept us updated at all times and even done chasing on our sale which was through a different estate agent. Would highly recommend and would happily use them when it comes to selling/buying."
"I chose this company to rent out my property after a large national company gave such poor service. This company provided a great service, the staff are excellent and I am a very happy "fussy" customer!"
"Found a buyer for my house quickly. Friendly, professional staff"
"CWB MADE US VERY HAPPY BY SENDING ZOE TO SHOW US THE HOUSE THAT ON THURSDAY WILL BECOME OUR NEW HOME, SHE WAS FANTASTIC THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS..WE CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL AND EVERYTHING...KEITH AND SANDRA..."
"Great customer service throughout. Warren and his team offered good professional advice. They kept us informed. We never had to chase feedback and felt no pressure from this agent, unlike the previous experience we had from the agent down the road. All viewings were accompanied as arranged. This agent works with you."
"We used CWB to sale our house. The staff are amazing and keep you updated all the way. Really helpful estate agent and always there to help."
"As a buyer I can say they are the only estate agent in Medway that actually ring you back and do what they say! Next time I move I’ll be using CWB for sure. Well done guys!!"
"Great service. Communication was first class. Would like to thank the team for all of their help. House sold."
"Helpful guidance at the early stages of putting house on market. Always on the end of the phone, quick to answer any queries and stepped in when needed."
"Ashley, Warren and all the team helped me at every point to make my purchase a simple and stress free affair! Any problem or issue that arises was quickly resolved with higher than usual attention to detail. Thank you! Terry Johnston"
"From start to finish CWB has made the process of us purchasing our first property smoother than we had ever anticipated. Zoe has been amazing throughout the whole process, chasing on our behalf, keeping us updated constantly and even during a stressful exchange staying friendly and positive! We are due to complete this Friday and over the moon! Thank you so much for helping us to find our perfect first home!"
"I have just completed the sale of a townhouse I had in Snodland, I must say from inception to completion the whole sale was handled with the utmost professionalism. and courtesy, they dealt with every issue that presented itself with speed and efficiency which ensured a smooth and trouble free sale So a personal thanks to Zoe, Ashley and Warren."
"We sold our property through CWB and found the service fantastic, we had a bit of a tricky chain and Zoe stayed on top of the issues the whole way through and kept us regularly informed and updated. Would highly recommend them."
"As an independent estate agents we received dedicated attention from Zoe when we recently purchased a property through CWB. we would highly recommend them."
"I have been renting through CWB for the past 18months and they have been incredible with anything I have needed help with within the property- very helpful, honest and promt with responses. I am now about to move house, (a last min decision) at 8 months pregnant and everyone at CWB have bent over backwards to help me out in one way or another- they're such an amazing team and I would highly recommend CWB to anyone and everyone!"
"""I have just recently sold my property in the UK through CWB. I am now living overseas which i thought may make the situation very difficult, however they made everything very easy and smooth sailing. I was updated regularly with kind emails and was condident they did their very best to meet my needs. After originally being let down massively by an opposing company, CWB did everything to help my situation. They gave me honest advice aswell which goes a long way. I would highly recommend CWB and thank all the staff for their help throughout the sale."
"Well what can I say but I couldn't have done it without them as they were so supportive and so helpful with any doubts or questions I had. CWB sold my house and I also bought my new home through them. I must particularly mention Zoe who was always on the end of the phone and chasing solicitors for me, thank you, and Warren for your advice and knowledge. Would thoroughly recommend CWB to all family and friends."
cwb property is rated 4.95 based on 83 reviews