CXT Software Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CXT Software

About CXT Software: CXT Software, a leading provider of courier software technology, provides last mile delivery and logistics software to manage on demand, route, and distribution delivery operations. The company, which recently celebrated its 20th year in business, offers an extensive software product suite

info@cxtsoftware.com

PO Box 25006 PMB 12012
Phoenix, AZ 85002

Tell us how CXT Software made you happy

"Pros: Final Mile Delivery company customers all seems to do things differently and our business revolves around providing that flexible and varying service. X Dispatch from CXT Software provides that flexibility. There are often multiple ways to do one task and each is there for a specific reason. The con to that is some may perceive the flexibility as a negative if their business model is simple, but most will eventually learn as they grow that the flexibility is not just a positive, but actually a requirement to operate effectively and efficiently. Cons: I wish that X Dispatch had better dashboard features to let me see and create live feeds of information that are vital to my operation. We need to be able to see exceptions that happen in real time and have a way to track and react to them, without having to look for them. I can do that manually now through a reporting feature, but I would like a better way to have that information automated for me and my customer service as a result of that exception tracked in the system. I also would like to see the handling of photos that are drivers take, the internal review process of those photos and the ultimate sending of those approved photos to our customers to be handled in a more graceful fashion. Right now it is all manual. Overall: Overall, the software has in depth features that allow us the flexibility to handle most of our customers' needs. The mobile application is simple for the drivers to use and gives us countless features to help us get real time information to and from our drivers. I would definitely recommend the software to others."
"Pros: The suite of apps are comprehensive and powerful. The online ordering is sleek and quick. Nextstop Mobile helps us efficiently track and route our drivers. Our dispatchers say it is intuitive and saves time. Cons: I started using CXT software 15 years ago when they were a new company and there were bumps along the way. There were limitations to the dispatch software then that has long since been corrected. Sometimes when new features come out they can be buggy but are fixed soon after."
CXT Software is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews