Sun Coast Cycle Sports Insights

Sun Coast Cycle Sports have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B
Happiness Grade

About Sun Coast Cycle Sports: Find 10,000s of used motorcycle parts, used ATV parts, used Polaris parts in stock ready to ship. We carry parts for all brands of motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and watercraft.

Phone

A

Price - Excellent

96.61%
Industry Average
" Upgrade OEM Harley LOUD horn. Like new condition, half the cost of the Harley price. Good as new. VERY LOUD! "
- Jerry
" I've always enjoyed buying items from Sun Coast very good prices and shipping is really quick. "
- Terence
" can't beat the price or value "
- jerome
Write your review on Sun Coast Cycle Sports
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
A
98.44%
Industry Average
" Phenomenal service. Xandra went out of her way to make sure I get the specific OEM part even thou that’s not a service they provide. I have a Challenger 1800 twin engine and the after market impeller was pitched differently. Xandra made sure I got the correct part. Great businesses great service! "
- Marius
" awesome people to deal with, best quality product. good and fast service. I will order again "
- Ivan
" First time buyer and was very pleased with the prompt, courteous and professional service. I will graze thru the website and use them in the future. "
- STEPHEN