Sun Coast Cycle Sports Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read Sun Coast Cycle Sports Reviews

About Sun Coast Cycle Sports:

Find 10,000s of used motorcycle parts, used ATV parts, used Polaris parts in stock ready to ship. We carry parts for all brands of motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and watercraft.

813-774-8844

service@sccs.co

11052 Challenger Ave

Sun Coast Cycle Sports have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

96.61%
Industry Average
Upgrade OEM Harley LOUD horn. Like new condition, half the cost of the Harley price. Good as new. VERY LOUD!
- Jerry
I've always enjoyed buying items from Sun Coast very good prices and shipping is really quick.
- Terence
can't beat the price or value
- jerome
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
98.44%
Industry Average
Phenomenal service. Xandra went out of her way to make sure I get the specific OEM part even thou that’s not a service they provide. I have a Challenger 1800 twin engine and the after market impeller was pitched differently. Xandra made sure I got the correct part. Great businesses great service!
- Marius
awesome people to deal with, best quality product. good and fast service. I will order again
- Ivan
First time buyer and was very pleased with the prompt, courteous and professional service. I will graze thru the website and use them in the future.
- STEPHEN