Sun Coast Cycle Sports Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Sun Coast Cycle Sports Reviews

About Sun Coast Cycle Sports:

Find 10,000s of used motorcycle parts, used ATV parts, used Polaris parts in stock ready to ship. We carry parts for all brands of motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and watercraft.

813-774-8844

service@sccs.co

11052 Challenger Ave

Sun Coast Cycle Sports have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.52%
Reasonable price, speedy shipping
- Chad
New to Sun Coast Cycle Sports, and found them through EBay as I was searching for something else when I came across rims to fit my Valkyrie, couldn’t believe the price so I didn’t hesitate, and what pleasure it was to do business with them, immediately processed and delivery was fast! Exactly as described and I am so pleased to have made their acquaintance and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for motorcycle parts, thanks again for the quality service ! 100% satisfied!
- Andre
Great communication, fast delivery and the best price on eBay. Overall, an excellent buying experience. Would definitely recommend this seller.
- Anonymous
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
I live in England, ordered a part received in exceptionally fast time. Unfortunately the part would not plug directly into my bike so had to return the part. No problems with the return, or receiving the refund, again all done very promptly.. Excellent service will use again and recommend.
- MR STEVE
I ordered a used part for my bike, unfortunately it did not fit. Sun Coast Cycle Sports gave me a full refund upon returning the part to them. Excellent company to deal with.
- Derek
Purchased a used speedometer, it was defective fast response and refund, But I did have to pay return shipped charges 😖
- ERASMO