Sun Coast Cycle Sports Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Sun Coast Cycle Sports Reviews

About Sun Coast Cycle Sports:

Find 10,000s of used motorcycle parts, used ATV parts, used Polaris parts in stock ready to ship. We carry parts for all brands of motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and watercraft.

813-774-8844

service@sccs.co

11052 Challenger Ave

Sun Coast Cycle Sports have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.40%
Industry Average
Very good service, very good prices, very good goods. I recommend this seller!!! I will remember for a long time and recommend this seller.
- Andrzej
Parts arrived on time price was better then most and looked great
- anthony
Good prices and good products
- Timothy
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
I live in England, ordered a part received in exceptionally fast time. Unfortunately the part would not plug directly into my bike so had to return the part. No problems with the return, or receiving the refund, again all done very promptly.. Excellent service will use again and recommend.
- MR STEVE
I ordered a used part for my bike, unfortunately it did not fit. Sun Coast Cycle Sports gave me a full refund upon returning the part to them. Excellent company to deal with.
- Derek
Purchased a used speedometer, it was defective fast response and refund, But I did have to pay return shipped charges 😖
- ERASMO
99.49%
Industry Average
Very knowledgeable Sales, fast service, order arrived as predicted; packed well. The part ordered was not correct; (most likely my error), and Customer Service associate was very helpful with info to return.....
- MARY
Quick service, excellent product.
- David
Great service. I'm happy with my purchase.
- Anonymous