Dark Peak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dark Peak

Tell us how Dark Peak made you happy
Brilliant, personalised communication. Quick delivery, I needed to exchange sizes, this was done swiftly and efficiently.
Excellent fit, lovely jacket.
Last month I returned from a 10 day trail riding trip in Iceland and many of the people I was with had lighweight down jackets which fulfilled a number of functions and packed down really small. I researched what was available and like the reviews for Dark Peak and the "buy one give one" direct sales company structure. The jacket is every bit as good as I hoped, remarkably light, warm and windproof and complete with an adjustable hood. The fact that it packs into it's own pocket is simply the cream on the cake.
Order went through extremely quickly and was delivered faster than expect. Whole process was smooth and easy. I'm so glad I found this company. Not only are the products high quality and reasonably priced, but you know making a purchase helps a good cause.
I really like the ethos of Dark Peak and as someone who is about to move to the Peak District, I was delighted to find out about this company.
Great company + Great staff + Great products + Great service = A dream company
Excellent Jacket! I've been looking for an ultralight down jacket for years for backpacking or climbing in high alpine environments. I had never heard of "Dark Peak" before, but found a review of the Nessh jacket online. I had been planning on buying the Feathered Friends EOS jacket, but I bought the Nessh instead due to more insulation, similar weight, better price, and the "buy one - give one" policy. I haven't used it for climbing or colder weather yet, but my initial impressions are very positive. On a recent backpacking trip, the Nessh was very warm for the weight. I even got caught in some light rain without my rain jacket, and the Nessh repelled the light sprinkle without problems. The exterior fabric is thin, but it seems durable enough. The sleeve cuffs are awesome. I'm 5'10, small but athletic build. Based on posted measurements, I tried the small size, but it was too tight across the shoulders. The medium fits perfect, which is my usual size from brands like Rab or Arcteryx. Dark Peak was very good to work with, and they handled the return / exchange quickly. I was amazed at how quickly I recieved the jacket because I live in the USA. Highly recommended. I will be sending my friends to Dark Peak. My wife loves the jacket and wants one of her own. I hope more people can discover this great company!
Dark Peak is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews