Dark Peak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dark Peak

Tell us how Dark Peak made you happy
Excellent Jacket! I've been looking for an ultralight down jacket for years for backpacking or climbing in high alpine environments. I had never heard of "Dark Peak" before, but found a review of the Nessh jacket online. I had been planning on buying the Feathered Friends EOS jacket, but I bought the Nessh instead due to more insulation, similar weight, better price, and the "buy one - give one" policy. I haven't used it for climbing or colder weather yet, but my initial impressions are very positive. On a recent backpacking trip, the Nessh was very warm for the weight. I even got caught in some light rain without my rain jacket, and the Nessh repelled the light sprinkle without problems. The exterior fabric is thin, but it seems durable enough. The sleeve cuffs are awesome. I'm 5'10, small but athletic build. Based on posted measurements, I tried the small size, but it was too tight across the shoulders. The medium fits perfect, which is my usual size from brands like Rab or Arcteryx. Dark Peak was very good to work with, and they handled the return / exchange quickly. I was amazed at how quickly I recieved the jacket because I live in the USA. Highly recommended. I will be sending my friends to Dark Peak. My wife loves the jacket and wants one of her own. I hope more people can discover this great company!
Dark Peak is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews