Dark Peak Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dark Peak

Tell us how Dark Peak made you happy
Purchased 4 top rated jackets including Patagonia, North Face LL Bean and Arc'teryx.... THIS JACKET far surpassed all the other jackets combined. It has all the right pockets and the right set up and for someone who stays cold all the time this jacket is incredibly warm. the thumb holds are an AMAZING addition. Would recommend.
Great service for the guys at Dark Peak. They were quick to respond when I emailed and sorted my query out within a day or two.
Great business idea, helping the homeless with warm jackets and coats per each and every purchase. Keep up the great work!
Very worthwhile
Good customer service, love the USP.
Comfortable, fairly warm, stylish and comfortable. Zippers work well and I really like the two way zipper and the wrist/thumb wrap and the end of the sleeves. One improvement I would like to suggest; line the outside pockets and around the neck with a soft thin fleece instead of cold nylon.
Great jacket. I bought it for packpacking and for emergency use for back country skiing.
It has a wide comfort range, from sitting inside reading the newspaper at 65 degrees to walking around town in 10 degree weather. I bought a size large (I'm 6 ft tall, 185 pounds with a 21 inch torso.) It is maybe just a little bit on the small side, I wish the arms were a little roomier and longer but it fits nicely under a hardshell jacket. I probably would have deleted the thumb cuffs, but love the other features, the light weight, inner pockets and 2 way zipper.
Great coat. As advertised. Buy with confidence.
No problem with my jacket by
I like this jacket, it is as I expected
Great Company! Focused on quality and giving.
Great coat, light but warm. Highly recommend.
Used my Jacket for the first time in the snow on the moors last week. Proved highly efficient in keeping out the wind though am yet to try it in wet conditions. Over heated slightly on gradual long climb, though probably more due to me being used to wearing more layers with previous jackets in similar conditions. Just one minor point is that when the zip is full up above the chin, there is still quite a gap between the jacket and face, even with the hood fully tightened which can lead to a cold chin in windy conditions. Wearing a bandana or similar would help here in more extreme weather. Extremely light, fits well and smart. Will prove to be a valuable asset for winter hiking on the hills. 4.5 Stars
Good service
Prompt delivery, well packaged.
I love the companies philosophy
Good seller - quick & easy delivery.
Christmas present
Excellent jacket and super cool social impact. I’m 5’11” and 175 lbs with a 40” chest and a 32” waist. I originally bought a UK M which was a little tight and exchanged it for a UK L which fits just right. Exchange between USA and UK was very easy. Great job DP!
It's not often you come across a company that is five stars from initial contact to end product but Dark Peak definitely are. They were so helpful with my questions about sizing, delivery was very fast and the jacket is outstanding, I love it.
Dark Peak is rated 4.89 based on 35 reviews