DataClaim Reviews

of reviewers recommend DataClaim
Read DataClaim Reviews

help@dataclaim.co

Tell us how DataClaim made you happy
I'm so pleased that I don’t have to chase British Airways to get compensation for data breach. Dataclaim will take care of my request. It was easy and quick to submit a request.
Good personal feedback on my app, please get my claim paid from easyJet.
I submitted a claim, but later had to sign two times again assignment document, which was annoying. 3 star, make it easier
The process at Dataclaim was very smooth and friendly. I felt that they wanted to help me with my issue. Positive experience
Based on how our case was handled, I recommend Dataclaim for ba security breach. All useful complex infowas provided in easy to understand way.
I submitted a claim, someone from their team reached out to me to re-sign assignment again, since my signature was a bit different from my passport, overall it was easy except this issue. Timeline to get compensation seems long, but cannot change that.
I recommend Dataclaim, app was a bit slow, but overall ok.
Stacy was very helpful to get our compensation claims processed quickly, application process was very easy. I recommend Dataclaim for data breach claims
I don’t like when anyone losses my personal data, don’t feel secure flying easyJet. I saw DC ad on Facebook and gave it a chance, now waiting for next update.
Awesome service. Quick responses. They did all the work to process my claim against easyJet
App does not work, tried to submit 3 times, still bug with docs upload
I found Dataclaim through their blog post after I got cyber security email from easyJet. I submitted a request on their website, which was easy, got a couple of emails after to submit necessary documents. Otherwise good app, nothing to add, hope to get compensation.
The customer service I received in my case of easy jet data breach was good, Stacy is very professional.
I had a good experience with Dataclaim so far. Hope to get compensation soon, according to their terms commission shall not include VAT which is a good saver.
I cannot get a hold of them for the last 2 days, if everything is ok with my app? Please provide feedback.
The process was clear and easy. Thanks to Annie who handled my request and processed my docs for easyJet claim.
Initially I was reluctant to submit a claim since I did not suffer a loss. But then a friend of mine referred me to DC and I filed a claim without any advance payment. App is easy to use.
Submitted a claim with DC and had to wait for 2 days to get reply to my email. Overall communication can be improved.
Informative customer service for a successful claim processing. I was surprised to know that it’s a free application.
I’m one of the victims of easy Jet data breach and already filed a class-action lawsuit to sue the airline for compensation. After much of efforts I was not able to get a satisfactory response, so DC was somewhat helpful.
DataClaim is rated 4.65 based on 108 reviews