DataClaim Reviews

of reviewers recommend DataClaim
Read DataClaim Reviews

help@dataclaim.co

Tell us how DataClaim made you happy
A great, prompt and professional service. The team answered my questions promptly, and explained things to a non-expert in a way that I could understand without making me feel stupid at any point. Would highly recommend for data breach queries.
I can’t speak highly enough for the service I experienced at dc. Hoping to receive a favorable decision from British airways data breach.
Although a lengthy process after submitting a request online but I was kept informed most of the time, having to chase up occasionally. Thanks for bringing data claim for all data breach claims.
So grateful for the help received from Daisy to submit my request by using Data claim website. Hope I will get a fair amount of compensation in case of data breach of easy Jet.
Exceptional service at Data claim. The teams were magnificent. The personal warmth and attention to detail was extraordinary. I felt completely supported and they exceeded my expectations .When I received the email about British Airways security breach then it was very difficult time for me and dc helped me a lot to come out of that time.
Thankfully all my data breach issues even long ago ones can be settled at one place. Thanks to the launch of this web as it has made it all possible.
Multiple automatic long emails were involved sometimes with sections that did not apply to me and created confusion, which should not have been there in the first place (I had provided all my information and presumed the person I dealt with had considered that). I presume however such an automated way helps to bring the fees down.
This feels like a scam - no responses and struggling to find identify their company registration
I don’t think I will use this company again. The service is pretty decent and courteous. However, I also found it not personalised and sometimes hard to get answers to my questions (always quick replies back which was great but one liners of type 'don't worry, it’s all sorted out' were not really answering the questions).
Not everybody got a chance to use the platform like Data claim but when any security breach like that of easy jet happened then millions of users are on the lookout for such app. I find it the best app to submit a request for security breach ba.
I found this website of a great use and benefit. When I received email about easy Jet security breach then I accessed it to submit my compensation request and came to know that it works on no win no fee model which is the best part.
When I received email about easy Jet security breach along with lots of instructions to change the password to avoid the accounts being compromised, I was freaked out. What if thieves can still all my money!!!!I wanted to get compensation for data breach. I got to know about Data claim and submit my request. Hoping to get paid.
Would You do something if not sure what the result you can get??? I’ve seen the add on FB and decided to try but still no idea what should I get at the end. Look like it’s just waste of time.
NOT satisfied with this service. They are very slow and I feel like my case stuck on the same stage for months. Gonna find another one.
I understand that most of us are not aware of the privacy rights as how to deal with data breach issues. When Virgin Media informed about its data breach then only because of data claim I got to know that I’m entitled for compensation and they helped me to submit my request.
I think everyone should use their rights and data claim offers the best platform to do so. Why to chase airlines for data breach? I just logged my request at dc in a very easy way for security breach ba.
I'm so pleased that I don’t have to chase easy jet to get paid for data breach. Thanks to Data claim to process my request for compensation. The entire process was easy and quick to submit a request.
I think Data Claim has a solid database with continuous monitoring on data breach activity. This allows checking eligibility for compensation. I find it as a very good and easy to use the service.
My advice to other passengers who received email about British Airways security breach to just submit your details and they will run a quick check to see your entitlement to compensation without any fee.
Can you believe that dataclaim is world’s 1st dataclaim service? I was so surprised to know this. Must recommend it for data breach Virgin Media.
DataClaim is rated 4.75 based on 221 reviews