DataClaim Reviews

of reviewers recommend DataClaim
Read DataClaim Reviews

help@dataclaim.co

Tell us how DataClaim made you happy
I got their website today. Thanks for introducing data claim to help passengers like us who became victim of ba security breach. I would recommend to use to others also.
I totally recommend dc for faster and smooth processing of data breach claims. I was so sad to hear when British Airways informed about its data breach. What I could do in that situation. In those disturbing times, dataclaim helped me a lot to submit my request with no more worries and no extra charges. It is totally no win no fee model that appeals to me the most.
I closed my case shortlеy after claim was submitted. Don’t feel comfortable when someone hold so many info about me. Plus they can not even say how much I can get from easy jet.
I think verification is not easy. You need a valid ID and email from the airlines responsible for data breach.
Friendly and supportive staff. Although, they lack some of the technical answers related to ba data breach. Waiting to get a solution as per the given time frame.
My identity was stolen. It’s like a nightmare that come alive. Plus I was a bit concern about all the required info, special to download my ID.
I find the working model “ no win no fee” of Data claim as most appealing to raise a request for security breach ba.I would definitely recommend it to my friends who has been a victim of any form of security breach.
British Airways became the target of an attack from a highly sophisticated source that made it news. To file a complaint, I found better to use data claim web as it was risk free to submit a claim for compensation.
Don’t cross the bridge until you come to it. This is what I think about tis company. So far so good.
Although it is hard to believe that easy jet data can be leaked. But when they accepted the fact, I used the services of Dataclaim to submit my claim request. Recommended…
Might be fake promises. I don’t really believe in success after 3 years of waiting. I can simply forget about breach and compensation and bla bla bla.
I was shocked because of British Airways cyber breach. After I googled that can be done I found data c. An amazingly ease to use service with all queries resolved at a click.
Believe me it’s a no brainer as it works on no claim no fee basis.When British Airways informed me about its data breach I approached dc to settle my dues and fill my form online.
Wow! A free service to submit a claim. I can’t believe it. But the fact is that it exists to resolve all data breach ba claims. Thanks for introducing data claim to us.
I was so sad to hear that my identity was stolen when I got to know about ba security breach. Suddenly, dataclaim came to my mind and I found it as trustworthy website to submit my claim request to Virgin Media.
Virgin Media informed about its data breach by sending an email but that was not enough. They should pay me compensation for such breach. I got to know about DataClaim through facebook. They explained me the rights and help me to file my claim request I was eligible for.
Sadly, all my personal information was hacked in easyJet cyber breach. Thanks to Dataclaim as they filed my request for compensation. Waiting to get it soon.
When I received email about easyjet security breach, I searched online to know more about complicated privacy laws but find it difficult to get any right place to get info. Then one day my friend told me about Data claim and process of how to submit my request for compensation. The entire claim process is easy to use and straight forward.
I would like to extend my thanks to dc as they made me aware of my rights when I received email about data breach of British Airways. Thank you team dc.
One of my friend told me to gather all information before making any request for Easyjet data breach and submit claim to Data claim. I was told that they will take care about everything. So far all good.
DataClaim is rated 4.75 based on 221 reviews