DataClaim Reviews

of reviewers recommend DataClaim
Read DataClaim Reviews

help@dataclaim.co

Tell us how DataClaim made you happy
I heard that Easy Jet breach proved that hackers fine-tuning e-commerce attacks. I recently used Data claim and I can tell that my experience was pretty good. No complains.
I must say the entire dc team are going great. I find the best service and ease of use only at data claim for data breach of Virgin Media.
Amazing. I find this service is the easiest. A perfect partner to settle the case for Virgin Media data hack.
I think if you’re expecting successful outcome then Data claim is the best for all solutions of data breach and security breach ba cases.
The service is good. However, the process is a bit lengthy. It may take up to 2-3 years before we can get the compensation.
A great service from Data claim .I found a friendly and knowledgeable solicitor who explained everything related to easy jet data breach. More than expected. Thanks for your kindness and expertise.
I would truly recommend the Data claim for easy jet security breach. The web was easy to use wherein I can submit my request easily.
When I came to know about data breach of Virgin Media then I got very upset. Thanks to Data claim as they were very professional in dealing with my claim. I feel well informed with what was happening throughout the different stages of the claim.
Over several months after easy jet security breach compensation claim, Daisy has kept me in the picture and up to date with progress very prompt with any news, and consistently very prompt in responding to my queries. No doubt we can get paid soon.
Excellent support! Very pleased with the service provided - information provided was timely, accurate and thorough. Queries were answered quickly and in detail. The advice given was to a very high standard to resolve the claim for easy jet breach.
Data claim provided me a clear advice and negotiated on my behalf to bring my claim to a successful conclusion. I’m regularly informed about the progress of my case throughout the process. Their team were approachable and responded to questions quickly and clearly. They were at all times courteous and helpful as I was worried after I received email about Virgin Media data breach.
Professional service. Kept informed every step through the service for data breach Virgin Media claim. Would definitely recommend!
Very helpful, prompt and hardworking. The team at Data claim did an excellent job with my security breach ba, and at no point was I left worried or without a clear explanation of what was going on. I would without a doubt recommend them for their professionalism, competence and staff friendliness/approach-ability.
I had enquired about making a data claim, but then changed my mind. Twice i notified this company to close my case and delete my data. And twice they have ignored my request and still retain my data. This company which is suppose to help claims against data breaches, ends up committing a privacy breach themselves. Bad company.
Fantastic service and very helpful and informative, I would always recommend this for data breach of easy jet.
My dealing with Data claim has been professional, friendly and helpful. Although my case is taking time still I believe that they acted in my best interest for Virgin Media hack.
Daisy is absolutely fantastic at what she does she is very precise and make sure she achieves the best for her clients. I would definitely recommend Data claim for their professionalism for not only British Airways breach for all types of data breach.
What I can say, its soooooo slow!!!!! When I just opened the website I got impression that I can get compensation immediately!!! It’s been 6 months since I claimed my money but still nothing! So disappointed!!!!!
We have always found Data claim to be extremely friendly approachable and most of all reliable. They have answered many questions for easy jet data breach for us and made us feel at ease with their response. We would highly recommend Data claim.
Data claim were professional, honest and supportive throughout my claim process. I felt fully informed. It’s a long process but I was told the timeframe right from the start. I would highly recommend them.
DataClaim is rated 4.75 based on 221 reviews