DataClaim Reviews

of reviewers recommend DataClaim
Read DataClaim Reviews

help@dataclaim.co

Tell us how DataClaim made you happy
Extremely knowledgeable, understanding and empathetic team. They worked very hard in an area of very little regulation & managed to resolve my queries for British airways data breach under circumstances that were very difficult.
I saw a lot of positive reviews about Data claim so I decided to give them a try. I am extremely happy with the service, thanks to them I recommend.
Would highly recommend using Data claim as their communication was consistent. When I received email about British Airways cyber breach I was surprised and very sad. Thanks to Data claim to help me out.
I would give a 4 stars for not giving up on my case but I found Data claim manager Daisy is kind a rude one. She wasn’t very supportive throughout my claim process. I think she need to take a vacation OR DAY OFF. After she gave me a hard time I was transferred to Tony. I will definitely recommend him if you need any help with security breach ba.
Thanks yet again for the way Data claim offered me a service. When I received email about data breach I got puzzle as how to take it ahead. Then one of my friends told me about Data claim and I find it easy to use and submit a request for the ba security breach.
As of know I can not complaint. All was easy and fast. I don't mind waiting 1-2 years if I can get compensation. Will update my review once data claim get it done.
I found dc as the perfect partner to get the claims processed for security breach ba. They kept me informed throughout my claim. The claim was free and easy to submit Moreover, they work on no claim no fee policy which gives a relaxation from unnecessary expenditure. Thanks DC!
Wholeheartedly I would recommend Data claim for data breach of easy Jet. Friendly and polite and able to answer questions without the legal jargon that I am not accustomed to.
We cannot fault the service we received through a very challenging time so I think data claim deserve some credits. I was shocked to know about the British Airways hack. Look like this company knows how to help with data breach.
Good website but communication can be better. I was waiting for more than a week for an update.
I was dreadful after Virgin breach. If such a big company can be hacked how can I trust others??? I hope Data claim can protect my right and get fair compensation for me.
I am very pleased with the quality of the services that I received from Data claim. I appreciate the quality of guidance received for data breach of British Airways. I would highly recommend to anyone victim of British Airways data leak.
I approached Data claim when I received email about easy Jet security breach. From the onset Daisy and Freya were extremely helpful and they fully understood my problem. They provided guidance, I was kept informed and I felt completely supported throughout the process. I would recommend Data claim as they are knowledgeable in all types of breach.
I used this company on a no win no fee basis and would just like to say from start to finish I was kept updated with my claim. Nothing was too much trouble for Daisy who is a credit to the company and always answered anything I need to know.
I used this company on a no win no fee and my experience so far is awesome. Just quick idea what could you expect – constant updates from Data claim - recommendation on additionals docs - realistic time frames for the settlement. Good luck to all who suffer any breaches.
When British Airways informed about its data breach I got so much worried and was looking for a professional lawyers that provided clear advice and support throughout the process. That’s how I found Data claim website. Can’t wait to get my money from BA.
Our claim is complicated. However, are lucky to get help of the experts team from Data claim.
An amazing experience from start to finish. Outstanding communication from the team. Any. Fast efficient service and what’s more it’s totally free of cost.
My Case was well handled but I think the service for fairly straight forward claims could be streamlined.
Brilliant Service! We recently used Dataclaim for our. data breach of Virgin Media. We were very lucky to be allocated the perfect representative Daisy to guide us through from start to finish. She has been just brilliant with consideration and expert knowledge. She was attentive and very quick to comprehensively respond to any queries. She expertly guided us through the process and always had our best interests. I would not hesitate to recommend Data claim for an expert solution for data breach Virgin Media.
DataClaim is rated 4.75 based on 221 reviews