DataClaim Reviews

of reviewers recommend DataClaim
Read DataClaim Reviews

help@dataclaim.co

Tell us how DataClaim made you happy
Stacy was very helpful to get our compensation claims processed quickly, application process was very easy. I recommend Dataclaim for data breach claims
I don’t like when anyone losses my personal data, don’t feel secure flying easyJet. I saw DC ad on Facebook and gave it a chance, now waiting for next update.
Awesome service. Quick responses. They did all the work to process my claim against easyJet
App does not work, tried to submit 3 times, still bug with docs upload
I found Dataclaim through their blog post after I got cyber security email from easyJet. I submitted a request on their website, which was easy, got a couple of emails after to submit necessary documents. Otherwise good app, nothing to add, hope to get compensation.
The customer service I received in my case of easy jet data breach was good, Stacy is very professional.
I had a good experience with Dataclaim so far. Hope to get compensation soon, according to their terms commission shall not include VAT which is a good saver.
I cannot get a hold of them for the last 2 days, if everything is ok with my app? Please provide feedback.
The process was clear and easy. Thanks to Annie who handled my request and processed my docs for easyJet claim.
Initially I was reluctant to submit a claim since I did not suffer a loss. But then a friend of mine referred me to DC and I filed a claim without any advance payment. App is easy to use.
Submitted a claim with DC and had to wait for 2 days to get reply to my email. Overall communication can be improved.
Informative customer service for a successful claim processing. I was surprised to know that it’s a free application.
I’m one of the victims of easy Jet data breach and already filed a class-action lawsuit to sue the airline for compensation. After much of efforts I was not able to get a satisfactory response, so DC was somewhat helpful.
When I received email about easyJet security breach then I switched to Dataclaim as they help me to evaluate the entire case. They made it possible to submit a request online for my claim. Thank you
From start to finish I found all the folks at Dataclaim helpful.Communication was easy, now I am waiting for compensation.
Dataclaim app did not work well on my Samsung, so I had to re-submit using my iphone. Fix bugs
It was difficult to get a reply to my email for 3 days. I am reluctant to submit my passport or ID, can I submit redacted copy?
Saw an advert for them and thought I’d try to see if I had any chance of a claim of my security breach. Stacy helped me through the process to submit my claim request. She is professional and assisted with my BA claim.
Quick and straightforward process. I appreciate Jennie for her hard work, would recommend to anyone who’s been a victim of cyber breach.
First company where I received updates quite quickly and got my inquiries attended in timely fashion. I would recommend
DataClaim is rated 4.75 based on 221 reviews