DAVID DEYONG Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DAVID DEYONG

Tell us how DAVID DEYONG made you happy

"Great collection of silver and very affordable prices. All staff is very kind,polite ,helpful and careful about the customers needs . I met Sarah and szilvy, lovely and very professional girls . I will definitely be back!"
Are you DAVID DEYONG? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They have wonderful designs and I love the ladies who serve. Too patient and dedicated to please the customer. Was extreamly pleased."
"I placed an order for an infinity ring. It arrived the very next day but was slightly tight. I contacted the company and they told be to return the ring and they would dispatch the next size up. I did this and it arrived this morning. It is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy with it and the service was excellent. Many thanks Karen Crumley"
DAVID DEYONG is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews