DEEDFLOW.CO.UKand nlothibg has been sent Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend DEEDFLOW.CO.UKand nlothibg has been sent
10PM
10PM

Tell us how DEEDFLOW.CO.UKand nlothibg has been sent made you happy

"I've got the same thing going on at the moment with them. Duped by thinking i was on the real site. I obviously was not."
Are you DEEDFLOW.CO.UKand nlothibg has been sent? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback DEEDFLOW.CO.UKand nlothibg has been sent receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Absolutely appalling, overpriced service. Wanted to charge me again when they sent me the wrong thing first time and then refused to communicate once I pointed out their mistake. Also, as the others reviewers suggest, you can get your deeds much cheaper elsewhere."
"Go to the REAL Land Registry site. Every thing is massively more expensive from this reseller."
"I also thought I was on the official site and ended up paying £75.00 for something that would have been £30.00. AVOID"
"I made the mistake of thinking they were the Land Registry as a result of using Google and not checking carefully. They say they try to respond in one hour, I have received nothing after 2 days. I have tried to cancel using their suggested method, but no email response and no answer to telephone calls. AVOID"
"Beware what you are getting from this company they over charge for what you are getting as the pack I got regarding boundary pack cost £107 and I got exactly the same pack from my solicitor for free so all I'd say is call your solicitor first before you part with your hard earned cash as I did. MASSIVELY OVER PRICED."
"Yesterday Deedflow pointed out that I had had confirmation, resent it and resent the info I had bought suggesting that it may have gone into my junk box. Their follow up to my queries on their website email boxes were prompt. Looks like I slated them in error."
"No order confirmation. £53.88 taken from my credit card on 15 May. Nothing received. No answer to their (mobile!) 07540 853233 contact. No copy/confirmation of my query to them via their site. Not clear that it is part of the Land Registry Office as it suggests. 1-Star rating too high a rating. Dangerous site. Best avoided."
"REQUESTED REFUND - NOTHING SO FAR - GO ONTO THE GOV WEBSITE https://landregistry-deeds.co.uk/ £3 instead!"
"I ordered a copy of Title Register priced at £14.95 over 3 weeks ago. £31. 50 has been taken from my Bank Account and I have received from them. Deedflow are swindling cheats"
DEEDFLOW.CO.UKand nlothibg has been sent is rated 1.30 based on 10 reviews