DEEDFLOW.CO.UKand nlothibg has been sent Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend DEEDFLOW.CO.UKand nlothibg has been sent

How would you rate DEEDFLOW.CO.UKand nlothibg has been sent ?

"Yesterday Deedflow pointed out that I had had confirmation, resent it and resent the info I had bought suggesting that it may have gone into my junk box. Their follow up to my queries on their website email boxes were prompt. Looks like I slated them in error."
"No order confirmation. £53.88 taken from my credit card on 15 May. Nothing received. No answer to their (mobile!) 07540 853233 contact. No copy/confirmation of my query to them via their site. Not clear that it is part of the Land Registry Office as it suggests. 1-Star rating too high a rating. Dangerous site. Best avoided."
"REQUESTED REFUND - NOTHING SO FAR - GO ONTO THE GOV WEBSITE https://landregistry-deeds.co.uk/ £3 instead!"
Sarah Lee-Fox
"I ordered a copy of Title Register priced at £14.95 over 3 weeks ago. £31. 50 has been taken from my Bank Account and I have received from them. Deedflow are swindling cheats"
DEEDFLOW.CO.UKand nlothibg has been sent is rated 1.75 based on 4 reviews