deeping van hire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend deeping van hire

Tell us how deeping van hire made you happy

"Polite reception worker, van old and tatty but adequate. I hired at 12:30pm for 1 day to clear my late fathers house. A days hire means 24 hrs,not this firm. Because was not back at 8am the following day, I was charged an EXTRA half day. We had the van until 10:30am next day but had to pay an extra £60 of which a small fee (£12 or so) was for additional mileage. van returned with more derv than went out with as well. They had assumed it would be returned when they opened next morning and had booked it out to another customer already, before our 1 day was up. letting someone down was their problem ,not mine. I paid up regardless, as I could not be done with arguing the toss over what was otherwise a good service. I thought that was the end of the matter then the owner phoned me to try and give me a piece of his mind to justify himself and to avoid negative feedback. He was argumentative , had poor attitude and feeble reasons. Will never recommend this firm to anyone. BE WARNED."
Are you deeping van hire? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
deeping van hire is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews