Deluxe Black Car Service Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Deluxe Black Car Service
"Very reliable, and excellent drivers. Thank you"
"Excellent customer service! Jorge has been my driver several times and he is always on time and professional. He’s a great asset to your company!"
"I used Deluxe black car in Chicago many times and I never had a problem. Highly recommended."
"Thanks to Jorge for great service and flexibility."
"I didn't forget to fill this in I didn't want to."
"Excellent service at a fair price. Will not use any other service for my transportation needs. A job well done."
"Drivers were very courteous and helpful. Definitely will be using Delux Black Car Service again for our next trip to Chicago next year."
"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE 1000%. I HAVEN'T BEEN HOME IN YEARS AND DIDNT WANT TO DRIVE! JORGE AND ALADDIN WERE VERY PROMPT AND PROFESSIONAL. I HAD NO WORRIES. JUST SAT BACK AND ENJOYED THE RIDE. I WILL BE BACK SOON AND I WILL BE CALLING DELUXE BLACK CAR SERVICE FOR SUPERIOR TRANSPORTATION GUARANTEED!! THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING! EFFIE"
"Jorge was great, he arrived ahead of time at the airport. He entertained us during rush hour traffic. It was a 1 hr 8 min car ride to hotel. Enjoyed using Deluxe Black Car Service. It was really easy to book services online. They provide u with drive name, number, car model and license plate. The driver will then contact u to confirm pickup location."
"Deluxe Black service was outstanding!! I booked a ride to get picked up from O’Hare airport. I was overwhelmed and just wished to get home. The driver was already there to meet me as I requested “meet and greet” service. My luggage was all taken care of. The ride was smooth and I was amazed of how professional the driver acted. He even had fresh cold waters! I am totally going to request Deluxe Black Car service again. I travel on a monthly basis and for sure I need to feel at ease when I arrive to my hometown. Awesome job!!!"
"Driver was punctual and very pleasant. Would use your company again when I am back in Chicago."
"Jorge was amazing. The service was great. Definitely will be recommending."
"Thank you. Good service. Will recommend for others."
"Very polite, pleasant, professional. Great experience overall!"
Deluxe Black Car Service is rated 4.87 based on 15 reviews