DermalMD Reviews

of reviewers recommend DermalMD
Live Chat
Read DermalMD Reviews

About DermalMD:

At DermalMD we have one vision, to make products that actually work using natural and affordable ingredients. Our team of chemists has worked tirelessly to develop products that fulfill this vision. Our line of products was originally developed by chemists and others who had dermatology backgrounds. We all had skin conditions or similar problems. Us chemists realized that most products just don’t work, and being that we excel in chemistry we were motivated to make products that cure common ailments like rosacea, psoriasis, and acne. Unlike the plethora of products on the market today that are seemingly high end but with cheap and ineffective ingredients, the DermalMD® line of products contains only the best beauty serums and treatments that provide real results from all-natural inputs.

Our products will never contain Triclosan, Sodium Laureth sulfate, Siloxanes, Petrolatum, PEG compounds, Parfum (a.k.a. fragrance), Parabens, Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, Dibutyl phthalate, DEA-related ingredients, Coal tar dyes, or BHA and BHT. Additionally, our products are available exclusively online to maintain our standard of quality and to guarantee their effectiveness.

support@dermalmd.com

DermalMD
8201 Peters Road suite #1000

Customer service took a day to answer me which is why I give this lower rating. Other than that, these are the best treatments out there. Not sure why they are not in stores or doctor offices. Only very few dermatologists carry this brand. Shame.
A lot of serums and creams out there sell you a dream and never deliver. Very few actually work. This is honestly the only dermatology company that actually produces some results.
The Dermatologist recommended this says to use twice daily, but the instructions do not mention this. So the only thing, if you do use this once a day you must at night since there is about 8 hours in the night where the product can absorb (was explained to me from Dermatologist). Other than that, lack of instructions the product works great.
Been ordering from them for over a year now, 4 stars because they sent the wrong product but quickly shipped out a new one with return label the same day. Good responsive customer service. The treatments really work also.
When I went out with my boyfriend for the first time he said "What happened to your eye, were you in an accident" I was like nope that is just a deep wrinkle. With just one use, already an improvement and was less noticeable. I am in love with this serum. I also had slight under eye circles (yes I was a mess) and under eye treatment they have changed my life as well. I highly recommend this to anyone.
4 stars because of the lack of instructions, but these treatments DO WORK. For all the serums, most of them work best at night time since you can apply a good layer and it can absorb during a long period of time. During the daytime, it would be hard because you would noticeably have a shiny face or cream on face which might be embarrassing.
The product took a while to get here partly my fault because I put the wrong address in the order. They were able to correct this, process the return and send out a new one asap. Great customer service.
One of the good points of this is that the vaginal tightening serum is extremely discreetly packaged. Even on the serum bottle itself, there is no mention of "vagina" just says tightening serum which can be anything.
Tried acne and glute boost both I can say work, but you guys should add an eczema treatment to your product line. I've heard the psoriasis one can work for eczema but you should create one just for this.
There are no scents on the serums, mostly because of people with sensitive skin they say. But they should have an option for scented serum. Don't get me wrong, they work great, but you guys need to add more options like this.
Hi Lucy, glad it worked for you. The scents are mostly made of chemicals, and if we use, for example, a citrus extract it could possibly irritate the skin of some people. So we steer clear from scents, and we are geared towards our products actually working. We also had the same advice from dermatologists. But we do appreciate your feedback, maybe in future we will have one with a scent for people without sensitive skin or for everyday use.
The psoriasis serum seemed not to work, but turns out was used to little. After used a bit more and it worked wonders. Psoriasis is totally almost gone. While this is not a cure its probably the best treatment out there
Used the hair growth serum for a month and actually have better results than I did with Minoxidil. This stuff actually works, the texture is a bit weird and while it smells good it is a different citrus-like scent.
Hi, glad you had great results. Minoxidil usually always has alcohol in it which can dry your scalp and make conditions worse. Minoxidil was originally a blood pressure medication, but it was discovered it can help grow your hair. We have reports that our serum actually works better, and we have done rigorous testing before we released this to the market. We are ecstatic about this product, and happy you and others have great results.
Mostly all the serums are worth trying, the only thing is the amount they give you isn't a lot only lasts a month or two. I know the ingredients they use are top of the line, expensive and whatever but they should give more. That is why I give it 4 stars. Otherwise, it works great.
I have a new born just born a few weeks ago. I been using the stretch mark cream while was pregnant. I can now say have no stretch marks! I applied everyday twice day once in morning and once at night. Really works, saves me money because was going to get a tummy tuck.
So far tried three different serums and been using them daily. The one thing I love about this company is that they have great customer service, One of the items I purchased was the wrong item, and they quickly provided a return shipping label and sent out the right product immediately. Other than that, I never had any problems with them. The products work great, amazed that they haven't made their way into stores, even though they do have select dermatologists carry their items.
Hi Tillie, we are glad you had a great experience with out Stretch Mark Serum! We currently are working towards having more dermatologists carry our treatments, thanks for your feedback!
Firstly I want to say that I've tried many serums, creams online. Through SkinCeuticals, Amazon, Mederma, etc... I tried everything. I have multiple problems, with cellulite, acne, mild rosacea and hair loss. I know I am a mess, but the DermalMD product line is by far SUPERIOR to all others. I am a nurse and work 12-hour shifts, so it's hard to take the time for myself or even keep up with the way I look. A lot of the hype with this product always seemed too good to be true (and usually things are) but these products actually work. The only strong feedback would be that they need to expand their product line to scrubs, facial washes and more.
Dermalmd psoriasis serum Helps to soothe dried and cracked hands affected by plaque psoriasis. It's not too greasy, does not burn and moisturizes well.
Recently Just finished my the last jar of cellulite serum this morning. The serum was very moisturizing and I did notice firming of the skin. I wasn't fond of the scent of this serum but my husband said I smelled like a coffee shop (makes sense he likes coffee and I really don't like).
If I experience in a terrible breakout dermalmd acne serum immensely to lessen the breakout and calms any skin redness. It does not clear my skin absolutely and it leaves a white residue on my skin so I only use it at night time. Better for small pimple and whiteheads. I do not believe this helps with decreasing cystic pimples size however can help calm the skin.
Don't like the smell but love the work of Blemish serum.
Hi, thanks for your feedback. We don't add any scents because the typical scents added to high-grade serums are chemical-based and can impede your treatment. So we steer clear from artificial scents. It should have like no smell at all, and we apologize for that but it's for the best!
DermalMD is rated 4.82 based on 271 reviews