DermalMD Reviews

of reviewers recommend DermalMD
Live Chat
Read DermalMD Reviews

About DermalMD:

At DermalMD we have one vision, to make products that actually work using natural and affordable ingredients. Our team of chemists has worked tirelessly to develop products that fulfill this vision. Our line of products was originally developed by chemists and others who had dermatology backgrounds. We all had skin conditions or similar problems. Us chemists realized that most products just don’t work, and being that we excel in chemistry we were motivated to make products that cure common ailments like rosacea, psoriasis, and acne. Unlike the plethora of products on the market today that are seemingly high end but with cheap and ineffective ingredients, the DermalMD® line of products contains only the best beauty serums and treatments that provide real results from all-natural inputs.

Our products will never contain Triclosan, Sodium Laureth sulfate, Siloxanes, Petrolatum, PEG compounds, Parfum (a.k.a. fragrance), Parabens, Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, Dibutyl phthalate, DEA-related ingredients, Coal tar dyes, or BHA and BHT. Additionally, our products are available exclusively online to maintain our standard of quality and to guarantee their effectiveness.

support@dermalmd.com

DermalMD
8201 Peters Road suite #1000

There are no scents on the serums, mostly because of people with sensitive skin they say. But they should have an option for scented serum. Don't get me wrong, they work great, but you guys need to add more options like this.
My dermatologist recommended this product line, so bought a few different serums. I am amazed at how there are many other products being marketed heavily that don't work. These are the only products have tried that actually are effective and work. It took a very expensive doctor's appointment to find this out, a shame that other less quality products out there are promoted and marketed when most of them if not all don't work. DermalMD by far is a miracle serum, and works excellent.
The psoriasis serum seemed not to work, but turns out was used to little. After used a bit more and it worked wonders. Psoriasis is totally almost gone. While this is not a cure its probably the best treatment out there
Used the hair growth serum for a month and actually have better results than I did with Minoxidil. This stuff actually works, the texture is a bit weird and while it smells good it is a different citrus-like scent.
Hi, glad you had great results. Minoxidil usually always has alcohol in it which can dry your scalp and make conditions worse. Minoxidil was originally a blood pressure medication, but it was discovered it can help grow your hair. We have reports that our serum actually works better, and we have done rigorous testing before we released this to the market. We are ecstatic about this product, and happy you and others have great results.
I love their customer service. Received the wrong order and they responded within the hour with an apology and return label. Got the replacement product right away. I tried their wrinkle serum, and the stretch mark they both work great and waiting to see the results from the scar as I just started today.
I work for a dermatologist office, and this product line is highly recommended. I've personally used it and had AMAZING results. They do need to expand their product line because they don't offer any scrubs or face washes. While all of their products are top quality, they should try to make more!
Mostly all the serums are worth trying, the only thing is the amount they give you isn't a lot only lasts a month or two. I know the ingredients they use are top of the line, expensive and whatever but they should give more. That is why I give it 4 stars. Otherwise, it works great.
Tightening Serum is by far the best product I have ever used for tightening "down there". It really really works! Me and my husband been married for 10 years and he noticed an improvement without me telling him anything. He actually commented on it!
I have a new born just born a few weeks ago. I been using the stretch mark cream while was pregnant. I can now say have no stretch marks! I applied everyday twice day once in morning and once at night. Really works, saves me money because was going to get a tummy tuck.
So far tried three different serums and been using them daily. The one thing I love about this company is that they have great customer service, One of the items I purchased was the wrong item, and they quickly provided a return shipping label and sent out the right product immediately. Other than that, I never had any problems with them. The products work great, amazed that they haven't made their way into stores, even though they do have select dermatologists carry their items.
Hi Tillie, we are glad you had a great experience with out Stretch Mark Serum! We currently are working towards having more dermatologists carry our treatments, thanks for your feedback!
Used the Acne Serum for two weeks and acne is almost totally gone. I had the worse case of acne, and always had the worst in school. Now almost totally gone where people don't notice my acne at all. Some of the reviews mention white residue, not true its a clear serum. You just don't have to load it on or use too much. I use it at night time before sleep, and that works best with some spot treatment during day time. I am so happy with the results I could cry, nothing else worked.
Thank you very much for your feedback, and yes you don't have to use that much of the serum. Many people think that using more will increase the efficacy of the serum, when actually it doesn't make a difference (especially with this product). Only a thin layer needs to be applied to the entire face. Night time is the best for this as we actually perspire and sweat a lot during the night which will increase sebum production (what causes pimples). The serum prevents this.
Firstly I want to say that I've tried many serums, creams online. Through SkinCeuticals, Amazon, Mederma, etc... I tried everything. I have multiple problems, with cellulite, acne, mild rosacea and hair loss. I know I am a mess, but the DermalMD product line is by far SUPERIOR to all others. I am a nurse and work 12-hour shifts, so it's hard to take the time for myself or even keep up with the way I look. A lot of the hype with this product always seemed too good to be true (and usually things are) but these products actually work. The only strong feedback would be that they need to expand their product line to scrubs, facial washes and more.
Dermalmd psoriasis serum Helps to soothe dried and cracked hands affected by plaque psoriasis. It's not too greasy, does not burn and moisturizes well.
Recently Just finished my the last jar of cellulite serum this morning. The serum was very moisturizing and I did notice firming of the skin. I wasn't fond of the scent of this serum but my husband said I smelled like a coffee shop (makes sense he likes coffee and I really don't like).
If I experience in a terrible breakout dermalmd acne serum immensely to lessen the breakout and calms any skin redness. It does not clear my skin absolutely and it leaves a white residue on my skin so I only use it at night time. Better for small pimple and whiteheads. I do not believe this helps with decreasing cystic pimples size however can help calm the skin.
My psoriasis is under control and I am having a peaceful and itchiness free life.
Having less eyebrows is one thing and having a few is totally different I was the few one but now things are growing well.
Hi, glad you had a good experience with our product. I am assuming you used the eyelash serum for your eyebrows instead? We heard from several satisfied clients that they did this with results. It's an off label treatment the way you use the eyelash serum, nonetheless happy that you have great results with your eyebrow growth as well. Our chemists are looking into this, and the possibility of creating a new serum for the eyebrows only. Awesome it worked for you!
Sunburn really sunburn was gone in a week, dermalmd skin lightening serum
Our lightening serum is for face lightening, and not for shortening the life of sunburns / burned skin. Although some users report this helps, we don't recommend it since its off label. Try using pure aloe instead, works much better for sunburns. The lightening serum only lightens dark skin.
I am 60 using dermalmd psoriasis serum for more than a year I wish this product was there when I was young. Very good work.
Don't like the smell but love the work of Blemish serum.
Hi, thanks for your feedback. We don't add any scents because the typical scents added to high-grade serums are chemical-based and can impede your treatment. So we steer clear from artificial scents. It should have like no smell at all, and we apologize for that but it's for the best!
DermalMD is rated 4.86 based on 254 reviews