Designer Desirables Customer Service Reviews

Designer Desirables have a Customer Service Grade of B.

B
Happiness Grade

Phone
0191 2712970

sales@designerdesirables.com

H/O Correspondence Address Designer Desirables LtdUnit 12C Airport Industrial Estate Kingston Park

Categories:

B

Customer Service - Good

75.00%
Industry Average
" Was a super fast delivery which is just what i needed but the dress was too small more size 4 than size 6 and it arrived which stitiching already falling apart was not impressed with the dress but i cannot fault the service "
posted 4 years ago - L M Smith
" Can only comment on the service do far - Have received request to complete survey though have not yet received the items I ordered & was disappointed to receive an email the day after placing my order offering 15% off!! Timing needs looking at I think. "
posted 4 years ago - Lisa Redmore
" Good customer service! I placed an order and the next morning I received a call informing me that the item I ordered was out of stock and that the system didn't update in time to say the item I wanted was actually not in stock, the lady who rang apologised and said that she would keep me informed of when they get the item back in and also she offered me the same brand but a different colour if I wanted, I said I wasn't interested in any other but the one I ordered so she then said she would give me a refund. "
posted 5 years ago - Rebecca Cowlishaw