Designer Desirables Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Designer Desirables

0191 2712970

sales@designerdesirables.com

H/O Correspondence Address Designer Desirables LtdUnit 12C Airport Industrial Estate Kingston Park

Categories:
Clothing
Clothing & Accessories
Fashion

How would you rate Designer Desirables ?

Karen Sanderson
Verified Reviewer
"Returns department is non existent, our parcel was returned saying addressee gone away! Its a shame as the clothes are nice but if you have a fault you can't return them. Avoid them, I won't be shopping there again."
"I have spent happily spent £100's of £s with this company, in the past but I sent a return back and it was broken by their recommenced return service as specified on their website. They kept my money for a month! When I rang them about it, they were very rude and didnt want to return my money and now have said they will not be processing any of my orders in the future as they have had to issue me a full refund! What has happened to businesses?? Without customers placing orders and spending money you will not survive. I run a company and I would never tell a customer because I didn't want to give them a refund they were entitled too that I would not take their money in future."
"Had the rose gold coin necklace bought for me as a Christmas present from my daughter, which I was really pleased with until I started to wear it. Worn only once and the rose gold is coming off and turning silver. This was not the side that was against be so could not have rubbed off on clothing.y daughter emailed (no reply) and then telephoned customer service who were rude and unhelpful!!! Can safely say it would not recommend this site to anyone as they clearly only out to get your money!!! Really disappointed."
Eloise Sparrow
Verified Buyer
"The quality of material was SHOCKING how designer desirable can charge 80.00 on your site is beyond me."
Joan Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Not very happy , they sent wrong jacket, then you have to print of a return label not very convenient when you don't have a printer . disappointed .but young lady very nice an phone joan"
Marianne Masterson
Verified Buyer
"I would like to point out that the parcel I should have received on Tuesday wil not arrive until Friday as you use DPD to deliver parcels. This is because a signature is required and nobody will be at home until then to accept delivery for something that should go through a letterbox. Maybe you should use Royal Mail who work all day 6 days a week and have collection offices in easy to get to locations"
Kimberley Shelmerdine
Verified Buyer
"A completely different dress to the one I ordered was sent to me :("
Natalie Alexandra Quirk
Verified Buyer
"Said it would be Saturday delivery which I paid its now Monday and still not received dress can u let me know where this dress is pleas as I have paid £95.00."
Melanie Stott
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with the dress but it has arrived very creased and the care label says non iron"
Emma Crawford
Verified Buyer
"Not happy at all recieved dress for wedding with a rip in the side of it disappointed"
MRS MARY BLACK
Verified Buyer
"Parcel due for delivery yesterday 22nd May. Not yet arrived"
Hayley Sharp
Verified Buyer
"Great service, quick postage. However the dress was marked and of wry poor quality considering the price tag."
Stephanie Shore
Verified Buyer
"My jumpsuit is lovely but it's quite a loose fit and ripped at the neck as soon as I put it on have to bring it to be repaired !."
"i received my order and have emailed THREE TIMES regarding returning the items with no reply so i am very unhappy"
Charlie Pertell
Verified Buyer
"The sweater itself is good quality and is worth the money but it came smelly from warehouse. Ive already said this along with other hick ups. So sorry x"
Mrs Richfield
"Badly stitched"
Nicole Drew
Verified Buyer
"Loved the product but i am disapointed as the dress smelt of damp! I would have no expected this from an established company such as yours so was very disapointed. I have tried to air the dress out but the smell has now sunk in. Other than that i loved the dress!! Just a shame about the smell..."
Claire Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a dress on thursday to arrive friday for a 30th bday party on saturday night, i recieved the dress on friday and the seem on the zip is faulty, unfinished stitching along the zip which left an open hole at the start of zip on the back, i attempted to stitch myself as didnt have time to reorder another in time for night out, dont order too close to when u need the item and that way u have time to order another if u revieve a faulty item too"
Nia Barford
Verified Buyer
"To be honest with you the delivery was quick but I don't k"
Charlie Pertell
Verified Buyer
"Poor service u need to check on ur delivery instructions my courier didnt have my door number and the address was different to what I gave even after spelling it out. I didnt get nnext day delivery even after spending more than 50. Love the site but my experience for first time was poo. Sorry x"
Designer Desirables is rated 1.89 based on 59 reviews