Designer Desirables Q&A

1 Questions
0% of reviewers recommend Designer Desirables

About Designer Desirables: Designer Desirables specialises in an extensive range of designer labels designer labels for stylish women. We have a gorgeous selection of Designer Clothing, Designer Dresses, Shoes, Handbags & Accessories to suit every taste & every occasion. Our consumers are looking for glamour and style and our speciality is our dress collection, whether it be a day dress, prom dress or a ball gown we have an extensive range to suit all tastes and all budgets. We strive to offer our customers nothing less than the best. <br /> Our designer range includes – Forever Unique, Hybrid, Love, Lisa Jayne Dann, A Postcard From Brighton, Quontum, Little Mistress, Australia Luxe Collective, London Rebel, Evil Twin, One Teaspoon, Mink Pink and Kandee, with more new ranges launching soon.

0191 2712970

sales@designerdesirables.com

H/O Correspondence Address Designer Desirables LtdUnit 12C Airport Industrial Estate Kingston Park

Categories:
Clothing
Clothing & Accessories
Fashion

Got a Question?

What is going on with your website? I put one item in the basket then when I put another item in the basket, item no.1 disappears and is superceded by item 2???? I have 4 items i want to buy all in your sale but unfortunately your site will not let me register or update my basket.

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer