Designer Desirables Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Designer Desirables
10PM
10PM

About Designer Desirables: Designer Desirables specialises in an extensive range of designer labels designer labels for stylish women. We have a gorgeous selection of Designer Clothing, Designer Dresses, Shoes, Handbags & Accessories to suit every taste & every occasion. Our consumers are looking for glamour and style and our speciality is our dress collection, whether it be a day dress, prom dress or a ball gown we have an extensive range to suit all tastes and all budgets. We strive to offer our customers nothing less than the best. <br /> Our designer range includes – Forever Unique, Hybrid, Love, Lisa Jayne Dann, A Postcard From Brighton, Quontum, Little Mistress, Australia Luxe Collective, London Rebel, Evil Twin, One Teaspoon, Mink Pink and Kandee, with more new ranges launching soon.

0191 2712970

sales@designerdesirables.com

H/O Correspondence Address Designer Desirables LtdUnit 12C Airport Industrial Estate Kingston Park

Categories:
Clothing
Clothing & Accessories
Fashion

Tell us how Designer Desirables made you happy

"The quality of material was SHOCKING how designer desirable can charge 80.00 on your site is beyond me."
Are you Designer Desirables? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Not very happy , they sent wrong jacket, then you have to print of a return label not very convenient when you don't have a printer . disappointed .but young lady very nice an phone joan"
"Pleased with the dress but it has arrived very creased and the care label says non iron"
"Not happy at all recieved dress for wedding with a rip in the side of it disappointed"
"Loved the product but i am disapointed as the dress smelt of damp! I would have no expected this from an established company such as yours so was very disapointed. I have tried to air the dress out but the smell has now sunk in. Other than that i loved the dress!! Just a shame about the smell..."
"clothes were smelling of damp - had 2 wash all before wearing, 3rd or 4th time av bought tops and things all smell the same - must b warehouse or something, couldnt even let them hang in wardrope 2 stinky - but everything washed well lol"
"Was a super fast delivery which is just what i needed but the dress was too small more size 4 than size 6 and it arrived which stitiching already falling apart was not impressed with the dress but i cannot fault the service"
"The colour of the items that I bought we're not what I expected. The photos on the websites are not true. I was quiet disappointed."
"Apparantley my parcel is getting delivered today although I changed it to Wednesday and have the text to confirm this!! So today will be a waste of the drivers time"
"Great looking clothes, only draw back everything I like is always out of stock."
"Can only comment on the service do far - Have received request to complete survey though have not yet received the items I ordered & was disappointed to receive an email the day after placing my order offering 15% off!! Timing needs looking at I think."
"ALTHOUGH I FIND THERE IS A GOOD VARIETY OF STOCK ON THIS WEBSITE, MY ISSUE IS WITH THE COST OF POSTAGE AND RETURNS, PLUS I HAVE CREDIT ON MY ACCOUNT BUT WHEN I RE ORDER THIS AMOUNT IS NOT TAKEN OFF MY BALANCE WHICH IS VERY ANNOYING"
"The things I bought were too expensive for the quality."
"Great products, not very good delivery company. Every order that I have placed has problems with delivery. I get no phone call asking where I am or the option to give directions. As I have now placed a few orders you think they would know where the address is. Very bad delivery company."
"Very happy with the quality of the dress. However, I paid £4.99 for Next day dilivery. Yet it came the day after. Very disappointing as I needed the dress."
"Pretty skirt,true to size ,material a bit thin for winter wear,but can be worn with thick tights."
"Good customer service! I placed an order and the next morning I received a call informing me that the item I ordered was out of stock and that the system didn't update in time to say the item I wanted was actually not in stock, the lady who rang apologised and said that she would keep me informed of when they get the item back in and also she offered me the same brand but a different colour if I wanted, I said I wasn't interested in any other but the one I ordered so she then said she would give me a refund. Very friendly I will consider shopping here again next time I just hope the system is upto date lol but apart from that I'd say not a bad website and I've managed to find the same dress on another site so I'm happy"
"I ordered a lovely red dress"
Designer Desirables is rated 1.89 based on 59 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access