Designer Desirables Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Designer Desirables
03AM
3AM

About Designer Desirables: Designer Desirables specialises in an extensive range of designer labels designer labels for stylish women. We have a gorgeous selection of Designer Clothing, Designer Dresses, Shoes, Handbags & Accessories to suit every taste & every occasion. Our consumers are looking for glamour and style and our speciality is our dress collection, whether it be a day dress, prom dress or a ball gown we have an extensive range to suit all tastes and all budgets. We strive to offer our customers nothing less than the best. <br /> Our designer range includes – Forever Unique, Hybrid, Love, Lisa Jayne Dann, A Postcard From Brighton, Quontum, Little Mistress, Australia Luxe Collective, London Rebel, Evil Twin, One Teaspoon, Mink Pink and Kandee, with more new ranges launching soon.

0191 2712970

sales@designerdesirables.com

H/O Correspondence Address Designer Desirables LtdUnit 12C Airport Industrial Estate Kingston Park

Categories:
Clothing
Clothing & Accessories
Fashion

Tell us how Designer Desirables made you happy

"Returns department is non existent, our parcel was returned saying addressee gone away! Its a shame as the clothes are nice but if you have a fault you can't return them. Avoid them, I won't be shopping there again."
Are you Designer Desirables? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have spent happily spent £100's of £s with this company, in the past but I sent a return back and it was broken by their recommenced return service as specified on their website. They kept my money for a month! When I rang them about it, they were very rude and didnt want to return my money and now have said they will not be processing any of my orders in the future as they have had to issue me a full refund! What has happened to businesses?? Without customers placing orders and spending money you will not survive. I run a company and I would never tell a customer because I didn't want to give them a refund they were entitled too that I would not take their money in future."
"Had the rose gold coin necklace bought for me as a Christmas present from my daughter, which I was really pleased with until I started to wear it. Worn only once and the rose gold is coming off and turning silver. This was not the side that was against be so could not have rubbed off on clothing.y daughter emailed (no reply) and then telephoned customer service who were rude and unhelpful!!! Can safely say it would not recommend this site to anyone as they clearly only out to get your money!!! Really disappointed."
"I would like to point out that the parcel I should have received on Tuesday wil not arrive until Friday as you use DPD to deliver parcels. This is because a signature is required and nobody will be at home until then to accept delivery for something that should go through a letterbox. Maybe you should use Royal Mail who work all day 6 days a week and have collection offices in easy to get to locations"
"A completely different dress to the one I ordered was sent to me :("
"Said it would be Saturday delivery which I paid its now Monday and still not received dress can u let me know where this dress is pleas as I have paid £95.00."
"Great service, quick postage. However the dress was marked and of wry poor quality considering the price tag."
"i received my order and have emailed THREE TIMES regarding returning the items with no reply so i am very unhappy"
"The dress was a very small meduim to large im sure it was a childs size, im not very pleased cause i really liked the dress but have to send it back because designer and desirables can not be bothered to put actual sizes on them or either just a size guide on their website! I will not be buying from you ever again!"
"This is the first order I have placed with designer desirables , and unfortunately I am very disappointed. The quality of the dress is very poor, the material is very thin and you can see through it. Very disappointed"
"This is the first order I have placed with designer desirables , and unfortunately I am very disappointed. The quality of the dress is very poor, the material is very thin an"
"I was very excited when I found the perfect dress to wear to a family wedding in a few weeks time and was looking forward to its arrival. However, unfortunately instead of receiving my dress, I received an email saying that 'designer desirables is sorry but despite allowing me to order and pay for the dress I wanted I wouldn't be receiving it. The dress in a size 14 I had ordered was labelled wrong and was actually a size 10, but I was still welcome to try it on!!' I'm a size 14...if I were a 10 I would have ordered a 10!!! I was then told they were now completely sold out of the dress and that they would refund my money. I am extremely disappointed and very much doubt I will be ordering anything from this company again!! From a very unsatisfied customer"
"hi I'm very sad with you because the jeans I bought came out wrong and I do not, I will return very disappointed and I want my money"
"hi I'm very sad with you because the jeans I bought came out wrong and I do not, very disappointed"
"Sent wrong item -which has yet ty"
"Crap delivery service. I have been in all night waiting for the delivery. Sent them an email to explain where I live and to give a phone number. They say they tried to deliver and they havent. the gate has been open all night. rubbish service. Extremely disappointed. I now have to go to all the trouble of rearranging."
"International Delivery was really quick and I was able to track my order easily! Item was perfect, my dress fitted perfectly thanks to the lovely fabric and cut of the dress.....exactly as described on the website!! I will definitely use this site again and recommend to others living abroad looking for latest fashions!!!"
"Very poor quality and not worth the money"
"Arrived yesterday ~ Everything is going back today. Overpriced tat. Order valued £198.00 not worth £60.00 Fed up with "Designer" goods which we are expected to pay over the odds for. Despatch & delivery very good. But it would be. They want to offload their tat a.s.a.p. and hope that the customer is too lazy to return it. Go back to the High Street and see before you buy."
"This is my second purchase from design desirable ,very happy ,fast delivery .i will recommend them to all my friend"
Designer Desirables is rated 1.89 based on 59 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access