Designer Desirables Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Designer Desirables
11PM
11PM

About Designer Desirables: Designer Desirables specialises in an extensive range of designer labels designer labels for stylish women. We have a gorgeous selection of Designer Clothing, Designer Dresses, Shoes, Handbags & Accessories to suit every taste & every occasion. Our consumers are looking for glamour and style and our speciality is our dress collection, whether it be a day dress, prom dress or a ball gown we have an extensive range to suit all tastes and all budgets. We strive to offer our customers nothing less than the best. <br /> Our designer range includes – Forever Unique, Hybrid, Love, Lisa Jayne Dann, A Postcard From Brighton, Quontum, Little Mistress, Australia Luxe Collective, London Rebel, Evil Twin, One Teaspoon, Mink Pink and Kandee, with more new ranges launching soon.

0191 2712970

sales@designerdesirables.com

H/O Correspondence Address Designer Desirables LtdUnit 12C Airport Industrial Estate Kingston Park

Categories:
Clothing
Clothing & Accessories
Fashion

Click Here

Tell us how Designer Desirables made you happy

"Parcel due for delivery yesterday 22nd May. Not yet arrived"
Are you Designer Desirables? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"My jumpsuit is lovely but it's quite a loose fit and ripped at the neck as soon as I put it on have to bring it to be repaired !."
"The sweater itself is good quality and is worth the money but it came smelly from warehouse. Ive already said this along with other hick ups. So sorry x"
"Badly stitched"
"Ordered a dress on thursday to arrive friday for a 30th bday party on saturday night, i recieved the dress on friday and the seem on the zip is faulty, unfinished stitching along the zip which left an open hole at the start of zip on the back, i attempted to stitch myself as didnt have time to reorder another in time for night out, dont order too close to when u need the item and that way u have time to order another if u revieve a faulty item too"
"To be honest with you the delivery was quick but I don't k"
"Poor service u need to check on ur delivery instructions my courier didnt have my door number and the address was different to what I gave even after spelling it out. I didnt get nnext day delivery even after spending more than 50. Love the site but my experience for first time was poo. Sorry x"
"The quality of the material and colour of the items I purchased where not up to the standard they should be. One of the items had a strong smell of melgue/damp. Which I wouldn't be able to wear before it was washed as the smell was so bad. I'm going to be sending one of the items back."
"Gorgeous top but didn't come with vest as advertised and there was a small hole in the shoulder - I had already removed the tags so unable to return."
"I purchased this item purely because I could get a saturday delivery which I paid extra for. It did not arrive on the saturday. I cannot comment on the item as it has not arrived as yet......but will more than likely return it."
"The dresses smell musty?! I have washed them twice but the smell hasn't gone yet!? I hope it goes as I would like to wear one of the dresses to a wedding!!"
"I was very impressed with the ordering and fast delivery of my poncho plus the emails letting me know when I would receive it, however I was disappointed with the quality. I had ordered an Urban Mist item because my daughter had bought me a black one for a much higher price for Christmas that I was delighted with. However, this brown one was badly finished off, thinner material and thinner fur trim."
"The service was very quick and lovely quality dress, but when ordering on line its hard to see if the size you wear is going to fit you, as i found out with the dress i ordered, it was a little to big and i rang to see if they would send me another one in a smaller size, they said i would have to pay again which i thought was silly as i would be returning the other one back to you. as good customer service they should sent me a smaller size as i needed it to wear for the weekend.....and now i have had to go to the high street and buy one that fits me, which means you will have the dress returned and you lose out on a sell and any further business from me... as its easier to go to town and order from other online retailers who supply two sizes and don't charge anything until about 14 days after."
"The dress I bought was described as burgundy, when received it was very purple. I found the customer services email to be very poor, not a real apology and bad grammer. This listing on your website that should be updated for other customers has not been corrected."
"The dress I ordered was ridiculously small - labelled size 16 it was closer to a size 10 and had to be returned. No wonder it was in the sale - I shouldn't think many of these could have been sold. A real disappointment and a lot of unnecessary wasted time all because the manufacturer is skimping on fabric and not sizing properly."
"Zip wasn't working properly and split material at bottom of dress"
"REQUESTED SATURDAY DELIVERY (COST £6.99) ARRIVED ON A TUESDAY."
"The quality of the garments was very poor considering the cost. I would have exoected better quality fabric and finish for clothes of that price. Cheap quality at expensive prices."
"I have ordered a lovely red dress on Sunday.dress has been delivered on Tuesday but different colour nevy-blue. I was disappointed cause I had to wear it on Wednesday evening. I don't think that I will order anything else from You as I just lost trust."
"I like the poncho but I was disappointed in the thickness of the fabric, the picture shown appeared to look like a nice thick fabric however when I opened my parcel and pulled the garment out the fabric was very thin so I will be unable to wear it as a proper winter coat :("
Designer Desirables is rated 1.89 based on 59 reviews