Designhill Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Designhill

Tell us how Designhill made you happy

"I have generated over 50 great designs! Great value for price. Recommend everyone to use this site for all your design needs."
"Rubby was very helpful. She explained the logo creation process in detail. I am really impressed with the assistance. Thank You!"
"Once again you guys didn’t disappoint me!! Received such a high-quality designs from the designer. The designer followed all the guidelines and came up with the amazing design. All my teammates are happy with the design. And we are hoping to achieve our business objective with such amazing designs. Thanks!"
"I had to meet one of my important client and I wanted to update my business card to a new design. I never thought I could have got the design designed so quickly. Glad to be associated with such a great platform. Designhill worked as a saviour for me."
"A great customer support is very important. I have been into situations where I have followed up for my issues with the customer care team so many times but in most of the cases I have been disappointed. But Designhill’s customer care team is simply awesome. They listen to queries very patiently and solve it in a very less span of time."
"I wanted to design business cards for my new venture. Being a startup I was little short with money. I cannot invest on professional graphic designer. Designhill helped me in getting the business card design at reasonable price. I am very happy with the whole experience. I would definitely recommend the platform to all the new business owners."
"I needed a logo for my business. My friend recommended Designhill. Honestly, I was little hesitant. But when I got the logo, the result was beyond my expectations. The designer has done a great job. Thank you Designhill!!!"
""Designhill was an amazing experience. I was skeptical about the quality of the design submissions I would receive but they were fantastic and high quality. I chose this site because I wanted to expand my thinking about the possibilities for a logo and this process certainly opened up my mind to other design ideas. We had 50+ Designers participating and 250+ design submissions. I would also like to point out that the technology of the site is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Well done Designhill !!""
"Designhill is the best place to brand your business. I just love designhill. The team is supportive. Thank you DESIGNHILL...!!!!"
"Designhill is a great platform for graphic design. Supportive team with lots of options, hundreds of designs from different designers, reasonable price. I just say great services, I love it."
Designhill is rated 4.44 based on 18 reviews