Designhill Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Designhill

Tell us how Designhill made you happy

"Great collection of Design and Designers Designhill has a great collection of design and designers. I am totally satisfied with Designhill because I found a logo according to my choice. All of this is possible only with the help of Designhill."
"excellent and Easy to use I am very happy to take the service of Designhill. From a few recent months, I was searching for designers to create a logo for my new company Finally I got a designer with the help of Designhill . it's a very easy way to get a logo with the help of Designhill."
"Highly recommended for logo design Designhill is the best way to success in Design Dream.This is such a great platform for matching people with designers.Now I have the perfect logo for my new brand and for the price I paid, I am shocked at the service I received.I will definately use Designhill again!"
"Best site for logo design really great............ I just got my perfect logo within sort time with the help of designhill.In designhill a huge collection of logos are present .I received an amazing logo that I'm completely satisfied with, and the entire process was smooth."
"Superb Platform with great quality. Super impressed with the process and happy with my new logo.This was my first time working with Designhill.This is a great place to get ideas and get the design you want.The time of delivery and the number of designs i received excellent."
"Superb Platform with great quality. Super impressed with the process and happy with my new logo.This was my first time working with Designhill. This is a great place to get ideas and get the design you want.The time of delivery and the number of designs i received excellent."
"I create a logo for my barber shop. For it i search lot of sites, but i found Designhill is the best. I get many designs for my logo and I appreciate for the design. I would highly recommend Designhill to others for their logo creation or other graphic design needs. Designhill also have good customer support service."
"I have generated over 50 great designs! Great value for price. Recommend everyone to use this site for all your design needs."
"Rubby was very helpful. She explained the logo creation process in detail. I am really impressed with the assistance. Thank You!"
"Once again you guys didn’t disappoint me!! Received such a high-quality designs from the designer. The designer followed all the guidelines and came up with the amazing design. All my teammates are happy with the design. And we are hoping to achieve our business objective with such amazing designs. Thanks!"
"I had to meet one of my important client and I wanted to update my business card to a new design. I never thought I could have got the design designed so quickly. Glad to be associated with such a great platform. Designhill worked as a saviour for me."
"A great customer support is very important. I have been into situations where I have followed up for my issues with the customer care team so many times but in most of the cases I have been disappointed. But Designhill’s customer care team is simply awesome. They listen to queries very patiently and solve it in a very less span of time."
"I wanted to design business cards for my new venture. Being a startup I was little short with money. I cannot invest on professional graphic designer. Designhill helped me in getting the business card design at reasonable price. I am very happy with the whole experience. I would definitely recommend the platform to all the new business owners."
"I needed a logo for my business. My friend recommended Designhill. Honestly, I was little hesitant. But when I got the logo, the result was beyond my expectations. The designer has done a great job. Thank you Designhill!!!"
""Designhill was an amazing experience. I was skeptical about the quality of the design submissions I would receive but they were fantastic and high quality. I chose this site because I wanted to expand my thinking about the possibilities for a logo and this process certainly opened up my mind to other design ideas. We had 50+ Designers participating and 250+ design submissions. I would also like to point out that the technology of the site is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Well done Designhill !!""
"Designhill is the best place to brand your business. I just love designhill. The team is supportive. Thank you DESIGNHILL...!!!!"
"Designhill is a great platform for graphic design. Supportive team with lots of options, hundreds of designs from different designers, reasonable price. I just say great services, I love it."
Designhill is rated 4.60 based on 25 reviews