Designhill Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Designhill

Tell us how Designhill made you happy

"Happy to work with designhill services A fun and easy way to create unique logos.This is a great idea to get a logo. Even when you have a vision of where to start, this brings many other ideas you may not have thought of and you can see and know what you like or dislike. This process was very easy and brought our next venture to life!Highly recommend using Designhill for all of your logo needs."
"Excellent Site for anyone needing a logo Designhill is an Excellent Site for anyone needing a logo. The process is very easy. I received over 90 initial designs. All of them were innovative and of high quality. I am very glad to have found this site to put me in touch with a designer to get my perfect logo for my business."
"This was an amazing experience with Designhill. This was an amazing experience with Designhill. I signed on knowing I would get my money back if I was not happy-- but within 12 hours, I had several wonderful designs. It took me 2 days sifting through over 100 submissions, but I found exactly what I was looking for with"
"feel happy with designhill. I feel very happy to join with Designhill. Designhill is the best way to success in Design Dream. I'm very highly acclaimed with my favorite Design Marketplace Designhill. I'm inspiring in Design skills every day and every time from Designhill."
"Great collection of Design and Designers Designhill has a great collection of design and designers. I am totally satisfied with Designhill because I found a logo according to my choice. All of this is possible only with the help of Designhill."
"excellent and Easy to use I am very happy to take the service of Designhill. From a few recent months, I was searching for designers to create a logo for my new company Finally I got a designer with the help of Designhill . it's a very easy way to get a logo with the help of Designhill."
"Highly recommended for logo design Designhill is the best way to success in Design Dream.This is such a great platform for matching people with designers.Now I have the perfect logo for my new brand and for the price I paid, I am shocked at the service I received.I will definately use Designhill again!"
"Best site for logo design really great............ I just got my perfect logo within sort time with the help of designhill.In designhill a huge collection of logos are present .I received an amazing logo that I'm completely satisfied with, and the entire process was smooth."
"Superb Platform with great quality. Super impressed with the process and happy with my new logo.This was my first time working with Designhill.This is a great place to get ideas and get the design you want.The time of delivery and the number of designs i received excellent."
"Superb Platform with great quality. Super impressed with the process and happy with my new logo.This was my first time working with Designhill. This is a great place to get ideas and get the design you want.The time of delivery and the number of designs i received excellent."
"I create a logo for my barber shop. For it i search lot of sites, but i found Designhill is the best. I get many designs for my logo and I appreciate for the design. I would highly recommend Designhill to others for their logo creation or other graphic design needs. Designhill also have good customer support service."
"I have generated over 50 great designs! Great value for price. Recommend everyone to use this site for all your design needs."
"Rubby was very helpful. She explained the logo creation process in detail. I am really impressed with the assistance. Thank You!"
"I was simply amazed to receive many designs within 24 hours. From the starting to the end, the whole process ran very smoothly. I would definitely recommend DesignHill to everyone out there."
"I have tried a lot of designing tools for my project, but nothing even comes closer to Designhill. The platform has various tools like logo maker, business card maker that had helped me in getting the best designs for my new startup. It was a real joy to avail their services! I would definitely recommend this platform to everyone who wants to create unique designs for their projects."
"Once again you guys didn’t disappoint me!! Received such a high-quality designs from the designer. The designer followed all the guidelines and came up with the amazing design. All my teammates are happy with the design. And we are hoping to achieve our business objective with such amazing designs. Thanks!"
"I had to meet one of my important client and I wanted to update my business card to a new design. I never thought I could have got the design designed so quickly. Glad to be associated with such a great platform. Designhill worked as a saviour for me."
"I have done 3 design contests and every time I have received a lot of entries with unique designs. Easy to work with, great designers with many talents on board. It was a pleasure using Designhill’s for all my designing needs. Plus, the customer support is great! Looking forward to use them for future projects as well."
"A great customer support is very important. I have been into situations where I have followed up for my issues with the customer care team so many times but in most of the cases I have been disappointed. But Designhill’s customer care team is simply awesome. They listen to queries very patiently and solve it in a very less span of time."
"I wanted to design business cards for my new venture. Being a startup I was little short with money. I cannot invest on professional graphic designer. Designhill helped me in getting the business card design at reasonable price. I am very happy with the whole experience. I would definitely recommend the platform to all the new business owners."
Designhill is rated 4.66 based on 29 reviews